Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-17-2012, 03:49 PM
Keeneland

Default Romney refuses Obama campaign offer to stop talking about taxes

Rumors abound that what Romney is hiding by his refusal to release his income taxes, is that he took IRS tax amnesty in 2009 for his money hidden in foreign tax shelters, so he wouldn't be prosecuted for income tax evasion.

Today Obama campaign told Romney that if he just releases the past five years of tax returns (Obama has released 12), they would stop talking about taxes until the election.

Romney camp has refused. Romney has released only one partial year of taxes to date, 2011 (with many missing documents); and promises he'll release 2010 later this year. Romney and Mrs. Romney, in talking about their taxes, never say "federal income taxes" or "income taxes", they only say "we paid taxes".

That has been noticed by reporters in the media as a probably "I'm not lying" avoidance mechanism/
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Saratoga

Wow, so Romney refuses to take the Democrats bait. No story here.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Keeneland

Mitt Romney lied to the public in 2002, when he wanted to be Mass governor. He said he filed state income taxes for Mass (proving his residency) but he lied - he filed as a Utah Resident.

Mitt Romney was almost not allowed on the ballot for Mass. governor because of his lie. He had to go back and re-file as a Mass. resident to get on the ballot due to residency requirements in Mass for gov. race.

So Mitt Romney is known for lying to the public about his taxes. He's done it in the past. He lied for weeks before he was caught in his Gov.'s race.

That's why nobody will trust Romney at his word. He's a proven tax liar to the public.

As Ronald Reagan said, "trust but verify"
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-17-2012, 11:06 PM
Tropical Park

Obama is a proven liar to the public. By his own admission, he attended Rev. Wright's church every Sunday for 20 years and then lied to the entire country when he claimed he never heard any of Wright's disgusting, racist, hateful rhetoric. That was the first of many from the pathological liar Obama, but Riot just ignores her idol's lies.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepaindispenser View Post
Obama is a proven liar to the public. By his own admission, he attended Rev. Wright's church every Sunday for 20 years
No, Obama has never said that. That was made up by the racist flying monkeys of the right-wing Obama hate machine.

The Obama's were members in the church for 20 years, but didn't attend regularly, and that's been verified by the McCain Campaign way back 4-5 years ago during the campaign and the original Southern Strategy attempt to associate Obama with Rev. Wright.

Do you live in a cave?
Old 08-20-2012, 07:43 AM
Tropical Park

I caught Riot in another lie. Read the 2004 interview for yourself:

http://blog.beliefnet.com/stevenwald...-cathleen.html

Obama admits that he attends Wright's services every Sunday and even gives the time, 11:00 am. Those are his own words Riot, not the spin given to you by your masters.

Also, it looks like Obama was a lot close to Wright than your Liberal masters would like us to believe:

http://news.investors.com/article/61...ost.htm?p=full

Imagine that, Obama being brought to tears by a racist sermon from Wright.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:42 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
Wow, so Romney refuses to take the Democrats bait. No story here.
exactly. Why the hell does Romney have to agree to this? Now, I do think he needs to release his taxes, but he should never cater to Obama's demands.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Santa Anita

Old 08-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I caught Riot in another lie. Read the 2004 interview for yourself:

http://blog.beliefnet.com/stevenwald...-cathleen.html

Obama admits that he attends Wright's services every Sunday and even gives the time, 11:00 am. Those are his own words Riot, not the spin given to you by your masters.

Also, it looks like Obama was a lot close to Wright than your Liberal masters would like us to believe:

http://news.investors.com/article/61...ost.htm?p=full

Imagine that, Obama being brought to tears by a racist sermon from Wright.
Naw, looks like you caught Obama in a lie, as what is quoted there is at odds with what he has said elsewhere, and published in his books.

Your fascination at stuff from four years ago, trying to use Rev. Wright to take down Obama, is simply laughable and sad. Because the only reason behind trying to do so is bald racisim. So you keep going with that.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Frankly, if you have been listening to the stump speeches, it's the other way around.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Tropical Park

Thank you Riot, i have won the argument as you are now bringing out the pathetic race card. A sheep like you wishes this would go away. McCain didn't have the guts to call out Obama's obvious racism in 2008.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Thank you Riot, i have won the argument as you are now bringing out the pathetic race card. A sheep like you wishes this would go away. McCain didn't have the guts to call out Obama's obvious racism in 2008.
Yup - I bring out the race card, by pointing at racists and going, "You're acting like a racist".

Yes, you are trying to ramp up fear of the Scary Angry Black Man! Booo! Look out, White Folks!

That shoe fits you over and over. Own it. Don't try to dissemble or project.

Meanwhile, we have actual elected old white men telling American women they need forced vaginal ultrasounds, and a woman's ability to procreate is at their whim. Does that bother you?
Old 08-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Tropical Park

You are a nauseating, disgusting racist, using the race card to defend Obama's time in Wright's church and his coverup lies. You have no problem with the leader of this country listening to some hateful, racist nut job and thinking there is nothing wrong with it? You have no problem with the Obamas staying in the church for 20 years when Oprah walked out during the first sermon she heard? You are a sad, hateful, angry person. If you werent so nasty, I would actually feel sorry for you.

By the way, very clever response to big run. Can you tell me what issues Obama and Biden are talking about?
Old 08-20-2012, 05:04 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post

Meanwhile, we have actual elected old white men telling American women they need forced vaginal ultrasounds, and a woman's ability to procreate is at their whim. Does that bother you?
That does bother me personally, just as much as the fact that you had to stoop to using a racial generalization in attempting to make your point. Here is a newsflash, it is not just old, white or men who are doing that.

Last edited by pointman : 08-20-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
That does bother me personally, just as much as the fact that you had to stoop to using a racial generalization in making your point. Here is a newsflash, it is not just old, white or men who are doing that.
The only reason for trying to tie Rev. Wright to Barack Obama is racism. Yup. I said that.

Tell me what old black or non-white men are trying to dictate, in our Congress, what women can do? Ah .. .Allen West! Forgot about him :-) He is one crazy muther.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
The only reason for trying to tie Rev. Wright to Barack Obama is racism. Yup. I said that.

Tell me what old black or non-white men are trying to dictate, in our Congress, what women can do? Ah .. .Allen West! Forgot about him :-) He is one crazy muther.
Really? People don't have legitimate concerns regarding Wright's anti-American and anti-white views and the President's association with that person?

Your statement is blatent race baiting without any justification for it. Yup. I said that. Not to mention it is your latest attempt to deflect the issue I raised with you.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Narragansett Park

Quote:
It's not the racism - it's the hate. Wright is hate-monger. Obama was a member of his church and had every chance to withdraw - but he didn't.

My sister-in-law is ordained. She spews hate and I choose not to associate with her - my choice. Obama had the same choice that he didn't make.

Interesting that you denounce how paindispenser trots out something from 4 years ago, and then you go back 10 yrs on Romney's Utah-NH tax info.....typical hypocrite.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Really? People don't have legitimate concerns regarding Wright's anti-American and anti-white views and the President's association with that person?

You statement is blatent race baiting without any justification for it. Yup. I said that. Not to mention your latest attempt to deflect the issue I raised with you.
No,it's not race baiting - it's me pointing at clear race-baiting, and saying, "THAT'S RACE BAITING" The Southern Strategy lives. It has to, there's a black man in the White House.

Of course, that "black" guy was raised by white Kansas grandparents, pure midwest Americana, one a WW 2 veteran, and he only met his Kenyan father once when he was 10, but the ongoing "niggardization" of Barack Obama is very clear and necessary in this country for the Republican Party to get enough votes to stay in power.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:41 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by phystech View Post
It's not the racism - it's the hate. Wright is hate-monger. Obama was a member of his church and had every chance to withdraw - but he didn't.
Yes, it is about Rev. Wright spewing hate.

You realize that Wright is retired, and has been for years now?
That Obama and family haven't attended that church in years?
That their intermittent attendance had been verified by other church members?
That Obama's had no association with Rev. Wright after he went off the deep end with his sermons at the end of his career?
That Wright didn't talk like that at all his sermons, or during the majority of his career as pastor, according to other church members? It was an "end of career" thing, and not common?

Obama said he wasn't present for those hate sermons, other church members verified they rarely attended, you can believe him or not.

It's clear, you choose "not".

So then, my question to you, who fear Obama possesses the same type of 'hate for the white man' as Rev.Wright in his latter career, comes down to: How has Obama demonstrated, during his many years of public life under the microscope, the same type of "hate for the white man" as Rev. Wright?

Ever? No. He never has. He has represented the complete opposite in his public life statements and actions.

Including his attendance at his current Episcopalian Church. You know how dangerous and subversive those Episcopalians are!

So why do some continue to insist upon bringing up Rev. Wright, from years ago, now? I say it's obviously attempting to not get Obama reelected via blowing those Southern Strategy Dog Whistles loud and clear.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
No,it's not race baiting - it's me pointing at clear race-baiting, and saying, "THAT'S RACE BAITING" The Southern Strategy lives. It has to, there's a black man in the White House.

Of course, that "black" guy was raised by white Kansas grandparents, pure midwest Americana, one a WW 2 veteran, and he only met his Kenyan father once when he was 10, but the ongoing "niggardization" of Barack Obama is very clear and necessary in this country for the Republican Party to get enough votes to stay in power.
This is absolute nonsense and nothing more than your attempt to take the legitimate concern that people have with the President's association with a known raciest who spews anti-American views and unfairly dimiss not just anyone who raises it, but anyone who assoicate's themselves with one of the two major political parties as a raciest.

I find the above quote of what you are projecting on anyone who disagrees with your views as utterly disgusting. You should be ashamed of what you wrote above, it is only you who is injecting race unfairly.

Maybe at some point we can get back to my original comment that you ran away from and quickly deflected the conversation at me, which was your ridiculous assertion of painting a political position that I also disagree with as being held by only old, white and men.