Track Del Mar
Surface Dirt (Gate)
Distance 6 Furlongs
Workout type Handily
Workout time 1:09.80
Track condition Fast
Old 08-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Randwyck

She'll have a hard time beating Jump On It in the Debutante...... That looks like it's going to be a very good race, with Untouched Talent in there, too.

Personally, I think that workout is ludicrous. It was bad enough when Old Trieste worked that fast before the Derby, but a 2 year old? Sheesh.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:00 AM
oracle80

Betsy its "Jump On In" and I agree. Jump On In's race was just scary. She is by FAR the most talented two year old filly on the planet at this point who has already run. Her race was incredible!!! Watchmaker apparently saw it and has her rated number 1 on his top two year old fillies list, but the lack of excitement and recognition on this filly really has me puzzled. Did anyone see actually watch her debut other you, me and Watchmaker?
Old 08-27-2006, 09:03 AM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Betsy its "Jump On In" and I agree. Jump On In's race was just scary. She is by FAR the most talented two year old filly on the planet at this point who has already run. Her race was incredible!!! Watchmaker apparently saw it and has her rated number 1 on his top two year old fillies list, but the lack of excitement and recognition on this filly really has me puzzled. Did anyone see actually watch her debut other you, me and Watchmaker?
As Betsy knows I saw it also. out of this world how she raced right out of the box. wicked wicked speed.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:06 AM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
As Betsy knows I saw it also. out of this world how she raced right out of the box. wicked wicked speed.
Wasn't just speed, she was still green in that effort and not cranked up in my opinion. Her trainer is known for winning with firsters practically as often as we have Presidentail elections. For him to have one win first out like that was stunning. Imagine someone trying to keep up with her? I haven't seen any two year old filly on the East Coast that Jump On In wouldn't likely destroy and leave gasping. Thats one nice filly.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:06 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy
She'll have a hard time beating Jump On It in the Debutante...... That looks like it's going to be a very good race, with Untouched Talent in there, too.

Personally, I think that workout is ludicrous. It was bad enough when Old Trieste worked that fast before the Derby, but a 2 year old? Sheesh.

Jump On In was also very impressive in her debut....but I am partial to PG babies.

I love PA's family on top and bottom. She is gonna love going long and honestly should adore the grass as well. Her 3rd dam (Hurry Harriet) was a Group 1, 2 and 3 winner in Ireland. She is out of a Slew of Gold mare. I hope this one is around for a long time.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:07 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:

I saw her debut Mikey....she was INCREDIBLE....no doubt.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
I keep making that mistake with her name....sheesh. Given that I adore her sire, you'd think I'd get it right. I also have the DRF and I didn't even see her on the top. I'd better get new glasses. It's funny that the posters on the Del Mar site haven't mentioned her once, although she has gotten notice on another site that I visit. The only 2 year old fillies that have really gotten any attention are the East Coasters......Point Ashley has a fan club on this other board, but people know who Point Given is. I think that Jump Start is rather a bit of an unknown is why the hype on Sadler's filly has been a bit muted.

Also, FYI: Early Vintage will run in the last 2 year old filly stakes race at the Spa (I always forget the name) -she'll be coming off that minor injury. What do you think her chances are? I don't think Octave is all that great, but Magical Ride is one very fast filly. EV will be a square price in that race.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:08 AM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
Jump On In was also very impressive in her debut....but I am partial to PG babies.

I love PA's family on top and bottom. She is gonna love going long and honestly should adore the grass as well. Her 3rd dam (Hurry Harriet) was a Group 1, 2 and 3 winner in Ireland. She is out of a Slew of Gold mare. I hope this one is around for a long time.
Kev i saw both race(saw both of your loved ones two races) and while Ashley was nice, number wise and visually the two don't compare. Jump On In's race was more than impressive, it was the fastest race run by a two year old flly this year by a mile, and it was only her debut. She also is bred to stretch out.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:09 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Kev i saw both race(saw both of your loved ones two races) and while Ashley was nice, number wise and visually the two don't compare. Jump On In's race was more than impressive, it was the fastest race run by a two year old flly this year by a mile, and it was only her debut. She also is bred to stretch out.
Should be an interesting fall and early 2007 to say the least.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:14 PM
5'8".. but all man!

2006 Del Mar Debutante winner is well on her way.....

Loving me some Point Ashley right now.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:28 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Jump On In....well....she can jump on this....cuz she ain't got sh*t for Point Ashley
Old 09-04-2006, 08:50 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
Jump On In....well....she can jump on this....cuz she ain't got sh*t for Point Ashley

Where are all the Jump On In fans???? Bueller???? Bueller?????
Old 09-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Santa Anita

Chief Officer just beat the boys at FL...
Old 09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Magical Ride will rebound and be the top 3yr old filly.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
Where are all the Jump On In fans???? Bueller???? Bueller?????
whatsa matter Kev? no one coming to your little party here?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:53 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
whatsa matter Kev? no one coming to your little party here?

I guess not bro.....but then again....we all know I ain't the sharpest tool on the shed when it comes to horse racing.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
I guess not bro.....but then again....we all know I ain't the sharpest tool on the shed when it comes to horse racing.
well i was pulling for Jump On In, but you never know where they're at after only 1 start.

Point Ashley looks to be loaded, also nice patient ride by Victor.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:58 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
here she is boys and girls

Horse name Point Ashley
Notes PG filly/Broke maiden 2nd asking
Activity type Workout
Activity date 08-24-2006
Track Del Mar
Surface Dirt (Gate)
Distance 6 Furlongs
Workout type Handily
Workout time 1:09.80
Track condition Fast

I'm just stoked I might be right on a prediction/horse race for once in my life.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:59 PM
The Curragh

how did you do at the windows their numnuts (GPK)?