Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2008, 07:37 AM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Default tigers caddy rips fat boy

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=3770488
Old 12-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Havre de Grace

We'll have to see if there's any fallout over those remarks!
Old 12-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Dee Tee Stables

it amazes me when caddies get press.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:18 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
it amazes me when caddies get press.

it shouldn't when you are the caddie for the greatest golfer on the planet.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
it shouldn't when you are the caddie for the greatest golfer on the planet.
so? wouldn't that be like interviewing the bat boy?
Old 12-16-2008, 09:34 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
so? wouldn't that be like interviewing the bat boy?

Not quite babe
Old 12-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
Not quite babe

it's not dissing caddy skills to say the guy comes off like a stewardess commenting on a pilot's bad landing.

it's not like he'll ever actually fly a plane himself.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Flemington

Shows ya how desperate they are(in New Zealand) to hear from somebody with any fame at all. It's not easy to be really good and still have most people pulling for you to win. Tiger has "managed" to do that. He has managed to do that by being able to avoid doing what his Caddy did. I actually think these 2 players (from a crowds point of view) compliment each other pretty well. Tiger is very methodical, and Phil takes chances that entertain himself (and the crowd.) If it wasn't for his wildness off the tee, then Tiger would be a lil boring to watch play. When he is ahead on Sunday, he hits it straight off the tee, and he's pretty boring to watch. He is much more fun to watch when he is forced to make shots that Mickelson is addicted to trying. I think these 2 respect each other. I don't think Tiger hates Phil. I think he may have tolerated it when his Caddy has talked negatively about Phil, and his Caddy took that as agreement. I don't think Tiger hates any golfer with talent. You know what Tiger hates? He hates racism, and cold weather. Truth be known, he may hate the Celtics.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Shows ya how desperate they are(in New Zealand) to hear from somebody with any fame at all. It's not easy to be really good and still have most people pulling for you to win. Tiger has "managed" to do that. He has managed to do that by being able to avoid doing what his Caddy did. I actually think these 2 players (from a crowds point of view) compliment each other pretty well. Tiger is very methodical, and Phil takes chances that entertain himself (and the crowd.) If it wasn't for his wildness off the tee, then Tiger would be a lil boring to watch play. When he is ahead on Sunday, he hits it straight off the tee, and he's pretty boring to watch. He is much more fun to watch when he is forced to make shots that Mickelson is addicted to trying. I think these 2 respect each other. I don't think Tiger hates Phil. I think he may have tolerated it when his Caddy has talked negatively about Phil, and his Caddy took that as agreement. I don't think Tiger hates any golfer with talent. You know what Tiger hates? He hates racism, and cold weather. Truth be known, he may hate the Celtics.

Tiger hates democrats too.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32
Tiger hates democrats too.
It's a Republican Sport. You don't have to run good. Quickness and speed are not factors.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Flemington

OBAMA turned his back on ya peeps now, girl. "Gay" be someone's 1st name now. He doesn't know you anymore. Threw you over the side like old pet water.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16693

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 12-18-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
I'm sure he hates it when his wifes mad at him too
Old 12-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
OBAMA turned his back on ya peeps now, girl. "Gay" be someone's 1st name now. He doesn't know you anymore. Threw you over the side like old pet water.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16693

sometimes people make a big deal out of something that is not a big deal. This Rev doing a prayer for Obama at the inaguration (sp?) is not a big deal.

Do I believe in what Rev Warren says? No... but I also dont believe that the Bible is God's words.

But Obama is right, this is America, and everyone is entitled to have different opinions and everyone is entitled to argue their own opinions. That is what makes this country great.

I dont think Obama has the same beliefs regarding gay rights and abortion as the Rev. Wouldnt it be cool for him to do an Executive Order right away so gays have equal rights? He'd sure hear a lot of grief over it though, unfortunatly.

Now Prop 8 is a whole different story and I do NOT believe that majority groups can take away minority rights. People who voted Yes for that should be ashamed of themselves.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Flemington

Well, lets be clear about this guys views. "He compared the "redefiniton of a marriage" to include gay marriage to legitimizing incest, child abuse, and polygamy. " I'd say it's a pretty extreme individual to have up there. Incest? Child abuse? LOL
Old 12-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Well, lets be clear about this guys views. "He compared the "redefiniton of a marriage" to include gay marriage to legitimizing incest, child abuse, and polygamy. " I'd say it's a pretty extreme individual to have up there. Incest? Child abuse? LOL

LOL... Obama has REALLY bad taste in Reverands.

Maybe he should become a Muslim.

I cant let every little thing upset me or I'd be upset ALL day long.

If there is such thing as a Heaven or a Hell... these Rev's and the people who believe the same thing... Preach love and acceptance but practice hate and judge everyone... I doubt the man upstairs would be too happy with them!
Old 12-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Arlington Park

whatever you think of rick warren, you have to give him props for reaching a hand out during the campaign.

and now obama reaches another hand back.

those of us that always saw obama as a centerist expect nothing less. he's trying to govern, not rule.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Flemington

I didn't give money to , or vote for, a guy who would cuddle up with a bigot who compared the "redefiniton of a marriage" to include gay marriage to legitimizing incest, child abuse, and polygamy. " Did OBA not know he said this? It's like Kennedy having a segregationist involved at his inaugural. He leaned over too far. He could of just got a guy who was against gay marriage, and against Abortion. He was smart to let the gays down 1st though. They have nowhere else to go. This the cheapest way. He doesn't lose anything this way. For every gay that's upset, there is a moderate that's thrilled the kiddies are playing together in harmony. It's a kick in the face to most people who gave him money though. Ain't the 1st time people been ripped off. You can't have change if ya gunna pander to that fat bigot. OBA said "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig." Well, hey that Warren guy is the best example out there. This wouldn't even have happened if we had real separation of church and state. This "invocation" shouldn't even be a part of the inaugural. One wrong allowed the other.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 12-18-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
I didn't give money to , or vote for, a guy who would cuddle up with a bigot who compared the "redefiniton of a marriage" to include gay marriage to legitimizing incest, child abuse, and polygamy. " Did OBA not know he said this? It's like Kennedy having a segregationist involved at his inaugural. He leaned over too far. He could of just got a guy who was against gay marriage, and against Abortion. He was smart to let the gays down 1st though. They have nowhere else to go. This the cheapest way. He doesn't lose anything this way. For every gay that's upset, there is a moderate that's thrilled the kiddies are playing together in harmony. It's a kick in the face to most people who gave him money though. Ain't the 1st time people been ripped off. You can't have change if ya gunna pander to that fat bigot. OBA said "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig." Well, hey that Warren guy is the best example out there.
i think we'd all be better off if people just ignored everyone deluded enough to believe in ghosts, ufo's, 9/11 conspiracy theories, and god's.

i don't regularly advertise any of that where i work because i might need cooperation from people who have different views.

we just spent 8 years with a president who thought there was no point listening to opposing viewpoints. you really think the rest of us want another 8?

you may have voted for him because you thought he was an ideologue. i voted for him because i thought he wasn't.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:20 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_im_god
i think we'd all be better off if people just ignored everyone deluded enough to believe in ghosts, ufo's, 9/11 conspiracy theories, and god's.

i don't regularly advertise any of that where i work because i might need cooperation from people who have different views.

we just spent 8 years with a president who thought there was no point listening to opposing viewpoints. you really think the rest of us want another 8?

you may have voted for him because you thought he was an ideologue. i voted for him because i thought he wasn't.
I didn't vote for him to listen to bigots like that guy. Maybe you did.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
I didn't vote for him to listen to bigots like that guy. Maybe you did.
i'll take him over "associates with terrorists" guy.

if you think this admin will be any more successful than the last by ignoring everyone with opposing views, you missed the most important lesson of the last 8 years.

rick warren is a symbolic gesture to evangelical's. i think this tells those willing to listen the door is open.

meanwhile, he appointed the lesbian deputy mayor of l.a. to a staff post.

i look at both moves and think, "there's hope". we don't have to all move into our respective corner's ready to come out swinging. maybe we can have a conversation in the middle.