Quote:
Originally Posted by deltagulf

Yeah and here's another surprise:

Benoit and steroids

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/...d=2939837:eek:

http://<b>http://www.facebook.com/pr...ef=profile</b>
Old 07-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Flemington

I must have read wrong.The most time these guys are possibly gunna get is 6 years? That is such a gift.They should never be out of a cage.If you can sit there and watch dogs squeal in pain,and not become sick,then you could easily kill a human being.They can't "feel." If you think it is limited to a certain type of animal you're wrong.These aren't hunters that try to "quick kill" with one shot. Think about it, people..........If they can watch dogs chew each others necks apart,do you really think a rape is anything out of the ordinary for them? 6 years,and then they could possibly rape or kill.I know that much.They have no inner recognition of suffering.So,the only thing to deter them is external punishment,and that is not enough.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
I must have read wrong.The most time these guys are possibly gunna get is 6 years? That is such a gift.They should never be out of a cage.If you can sit there and watch dogs squeal in pain,and not become sick,then you could easily kill a human being.They can't "feel." If you think it is limited to a certain type of animal you're wrong.These aren't hunters that try to "quick kill" with one shot. Think about it, people..........If they can watch dogs chew each others necks apart,do you really think a rape is anything out of the ordinary for them? 6 years,and then they could possibly rape or kill.I know that much.They have no inner recognition of suffering.So,the only thing to deter them is external punishment,and that is not enough.
If they give pedophiles light sentences, what makes you think they're going to come down hard on animal abusers?
Old 07-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Thistley Downs

At least this ought to shut Glorious up.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
OOO.75 (Stevie)
EXCELLENT!!
Old 07-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Thistley Downs

Fine work ,Hossy.

When a country reaches the point we have.....when it loses character...it begins to come apart.

And I think ,to a degree, we all share in that loss of character....in the guilt part of it all....more than becoming an innocent part of the downward spin

I don't like saying that...but it seems that way to me.

Oh what do I know.

But this dog fighting thing is embarrassing.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Coach Pants

He'll blame it on listening to DMX as a kid.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:03 AM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
I all seriousness, this is some really sick s hit. Killing dogs that don't perform well. methods used to kill: electricution, hanging, one dog was even just slammed against the ground until he was basically beaten to death. More and more coming out, including new info that Vick was one of the biggest "dawgs" in the sport.

I truly hope that when he is convicted they put him under the jail. Or at least tie him up and let some dogs get a few minutes alone with him. Like I said before, where there is smoke, there's fire. Always smoke around Mike Vick.

I am also dying to know what King Glorious' take on this new stuff is.
we are all eagerly waiting for the King to weigh in on this...Quiet Now?
Old 07-18-2007, 06:14 AM
Monmouth Park

you know this is one of those things that I just don't understand. I just don't know how this stuff goes on. If this stuff is done on his property in the wee hours of the morning how does it not draw attention to itself.....how long was the "investigation" going on prior to shutting it down....apparently we are talking years....it just makes no sense to me.....as far as suspensions go....The NFL has got to suspend this guy pending the results of the investigation....If he is as involved as it's now being reported, we have hopefully seen him take his last snap in the NFL....
Old 07-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Thistley Downs

In real life the KingMan is a long knuckle tatser.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Santa Anita

Put the motherFer in a ring with a dozen MAD crazy pitbulls and let them have at him.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Randwyck

i prefer the method of retired " gandertim" drop him off in the middle of shark infested waters about 5 miles from shore........
Old 07-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Hialeah Park

Whats the morning line odds that King Glorious doesnt come here to refute the evidence??
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 07-18-2007, 12:44 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor
Whats the morning line odds that King Glorious doesnt come here to refute the evidence??
What makes anyone think he will or he should? He said Vick was a good football player, doesn't mean he thinks he's a good human being.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Thistley Downs

God I hate Diaperisms.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Thistley Downs

Look at it this way...Vick is a pro fb player.

He is a QB.

He stinks as a QB.......horrible.

It don't git no simpler 'in 'at.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperSB23
What makes anyone think he will or he should? He said Vick was a good football player, doesn't mean he thinks he's a good human being.
Where did he ever say anything about Vick, the football player?? What he did say is that the public sure wsa "hasty" in assuming Vick's guilt without the facts being uncovered. He was right about this being America, not guilty until proven otherwise. But a spades a spade and where theres smoke theres fire. NOw that the "facts" have been brought to light, I think peoples asessments on this issue were accurate and spot on. If that makes a bad person, to have such strong opinions on the matter before the "facts" were out, than so be it..
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 07-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Thistley Downs

" But a spades a spade and where theres smoke theres fire. "

Have you yet realized how BAD your choice of prose was in that one??
Old 07-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor
Where did he ever say anything about Vick, the football player?? What he did say is that the public sure wsa "hasty" in assuming Vick's guilt without the facts being uncovered. He was right about this being America, not guilty until proven otherwise. But a spades a spade and where theres smoke theres fire. NOw that the "facts" have been brought to light, I think peoples asessments on this issue were accurate and spot on. If that makes a bad person, to have such strong opinions on the matter before the "facts" were out, than so be it..
Sorry, missed that thread. Just thought people were referring to King's ridiculous assertions that Vick is one of the top players in the NFL and expected him to defend him on that basis. By the same token though, if Vick had turned out to not be involved at all would you really expect any of the people who were "hasty" to come on here and post about it? Regardless, if everything we have heard turns out to be true let's all hope Vick goes away for a long time.