Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
nobody that i've never called out to their face. but cannon and I have certainly shared some texts about you.
I'm sure you are not the only one
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 01-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
LOL. No. No victim here. You are what you are, you behave as you do, you post what you do, and I say what I do and post what I do.
and dont forget... you are what you are and you behave as you do.

last word
Old 01-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Keeneland

How did I miss this thread? Wow!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:29 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
How did I miss this thread? Wow!
Oh, we have Cannon, Dell and DaTruth to join in yet. Anti always goes first.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 01-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
this began because you cowardly copied and pasted private emails, about someone who I consider a friend, on an internet message board. but spin away.
I asked them if I could use it, leaving out the parts where they talked about people by name. They said yes. I did. I said I agree with their observation. So the ownership is mine.

And you blaming me for "this began when you" is hilarious beyond belief. Naw. This thread disaster began way before that.

And I figured that person for a friend, too - until I was backstabbed.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:34 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Oh, we have Cannon, Dell and DaTruth to join in yet. Anti always goes first.
You bring it all on yourself and you know it. I think in a way you kind of like it. I actually find myself agreeing with you more often than not politically speaking, but the way you act makes a majority of the people who do agree want to stay away from the threads because of your behavior, or behaviour if we're playing Madonna for the day.

And before you say it, I know, I am guilty of the same thing. It's how I can recognize it so easily in others.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:49 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You bring it all on yourself and you know it. I think in a way you kind of like it. I actually find myself agreeing with you more often than not politically speaking, but the way you act makes a majority of the people who do agree want to stay away from the threads because of your behavior, or behaviour if we're playing Madonna for the day.

And before you say it, I know, I am guilty of the same thing. It's how I can recognize it so easily in others.
Yes, I like politics, and I definitely like a lively debate, but I don't take massive political disagreements personally like some here certainly do.

Some just want to post some weird Obama-made-up-crap about something without being called out on it, and they get immediately angry someone dare disagree with them. They don't want to debate, and they don't want to discuss politics. Then don't post, or say you just don't want to go there.

Yeah, and as I've posted here before (yes, I have) I recognize what offends people. But as I have also said here before, multiple times, no, I don't think I'm smarter or better than anybody else here. I was told yesterday by Cannon I'm a liar for saying that. Can't get more offensive than that, and no, I don't have to take that shi.t.

I don't write like other posters here. But the manner I post, and argue (debate), is the usual and completely accepted on the medical boards, where I'm considered a very polite poster. How about that, hum?

(Cannon, Dell and DaTrust in three, two, one .... )

See what just happened with Honu in the other thread? She answers me, mentioning something I posted about, and now I'm the bad person because she wasn't addressing me and I answered her in detail back? Yeah, that makes sense.

And again: if what I posted was about how much Obama sucks, or the Democrats suck, or Muslims suck, the usual crowd wouldn't be bit.chin' and whin.ing about those posts.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:56 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Yes, I like politics, and I definitely like a lively debate, but I don't take massive political disagreements personally like some here certainly do.

Some just want to post some weird Obama-made-up-crap about something without being called out on it, and they get immediately angry someone dare disagree with them. They don't want to debate, and they don't want to discuss politics. Then don't post, or say you just don't want to go there.

Yeah, and as I've posted here before (yes, I have) I recognize what offends people. But as I have also said here before, multiple times, no, I don't think I'm smarter or better than anybody else here. I was told yesterday by Cannon I'm a liar for saying that. Can't get more offensive than that, and no, I don't have to take that shi.t.

I don't write like other posters here. But the manner I post, and argue (debate), is the usual and completely accepted on the medical boards, where I'm considered a very polite poster. How about that, hum?

See what just happened with Honu in the other thread? She answers me, mentioning something I posted about, and now I'm the bad person because she wasn't addressing me and I answered her in detail back? Yeah, that makes sense.

And again: if what I posted was about how much Obama sucks, or the Democrats suck, or Muslims suck, the usual crowd wouldn't be bit.chin' and whin.ing about those posts.
You're clinical - seriously.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:01 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
You're clinical - seriously.
And you're weirdly judgmental and apparently unable to understand how someone could act or feel totally different that you do?

Or you're just jumping in on the name calling?
Old 01-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Jerome Park

I'm considered very polite on the lesbian bondage message boards I post on.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Your attitude is a feature, not a flaw, there, surely.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:09 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
And you're weirdly judgmental and apparently unable to understand how someone could act or feel totally different that you do?

Or you're just jumping in on the name calling?
No - didn't call you a name, that is just another example of you reading someone elses' words that simply aren't there.

If you honestly believe a word of what you just typed, and can't objectively read through this thread and see how completely false virtually every statement you just made is, then you are certifiable.

Not calling names, just letting you know, you are bat shi.t crazy. And in a full on narcissistic denial meltdown crisis to boot.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:17 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
No - didn't call you a name, that is just another example of you reading someone elses' words that simply aren't there.
No. When you say, "You're clinical" to someone, that is calling them a name. As is "certifiable". As is calling someone "bat shi.t crazy", "narcissistic", is calling names. Whether you believe it or not.

Quote:
If you honestly believe a word of what you just typed, and can't objectively read through this thread and see how completely false virtually every statement you just made is, then you are certifiable.

Not calling names, just letting you know, you are bat shi.t crazy. And in a full on narcissistic denial meltdown crisis to boot.
Not in the least. But I think you might want to take a deep breath and count to ten.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Keeneland

Quote:

This is kind of it in a nutshell. I'm not going to pile on or whatever else you are looking for, but your response says it all.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:53 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
This is kind of it in a nutshell. I'm not going to pile on or whatever else you are looking for, but your response says it all.
Wrong guess. Not looking for a thing. Just routinely predictable behaviour on the part of some, that's noticed by all.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:18 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Wrong guess. Not looking for a thing. Just routinely predictable behaviour on the part of some, that's noticed by all.
Sometimes it's good to step back and take a look at yourself. This is one of those times.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:39 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Laugh all you want. Be a common name-calling cursing witch. You'd probably be surprised who watches it. Or ashamed. Or not. It doesn't seem you much care for your reputation. And as much as you try to make your discomfit all my fault, sorry - you get to own your behaviour all by yourself. Good luck with it. And suffer through the misspellings.
Witch is insulting to that guy who is a witch. Please temper your statements and try to b aware of the feelings of those not involved.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:11 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Sometimes it's good to step back and take a look at yourself. This is one of those times.
There are definitely other views regarding who this list would do well to reflect upon how they act. You might spread your advice around.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:14 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clip-Clop View Post
Witch is insulting to that guy who is a witch. Please temper your statements and try to b aware of the feelings of those not involved.
BTW, his name is Somerfrost, and he's been posting here for over 5 years.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

lol