Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Idlewild Airport

Or maybe we need a rubber room in here where people can really let loose? Been a long time since we got a new room in this piece.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallscott35 View Post
Or maybe we need a rubber room in here where people can really let loose? Been a long time since we got a new room in this piece.
No it's got to be a standard of poster.

Steve has to decide if he wants complainers...the ones who constantly e-mail him or if he wants posters that aren't mentally challenged and get offended over other posters on an internet forum.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post

Steve has to decide if he wants complainers...the ones who constantly e-mail him or if he wants posters that aren't mentally challenged and get offended over other posters on an internet forum.
Maybe...Coach you don't write things nearly as awful as what Doug did and he seems to get a pass...I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:

f'in complainers. Hey!! The whole world revolves around me!!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:

Thats one thing I'll have to give Riot credit for. I dont believe she's ever been a tattle tale. And i've said some down right awful things to her.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Princess Doreen is a buffoon and if Steve is catering to her complaints then just f.ucking dart me already. I can't stand the stupid old c.unt.

I liked this...very much so.

But it's Frenzy and her Trained Pus.sy...and mainly the Crazed Frenzy.

Steve can't seem to undertsand that.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Maybe...Coach you don't write things nearly as awful as what Doug did and he seems to get a pass...I wouldn't worry about it.

Very fine work.

And so true.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Princess Doreen is a buffoon and if Steve is catering to her complaints then just f.ucking dart me already. I can't stand the stupid old c.unt.
What complaints to STEVE? I didn't make any because I don't need anyone fighting my battles.

AND, where would you be if it weren't for the smelly old snatch you crawled out of?!~ Oh, but wait - no woman would lay claim to birthing a scab like you - you were pooped out on a fence post by some diarrhea prone buzzard.

Do some of you guys spouting such virtriol ever get laid? Probably not. That's why you're so enraged about anything a woman has to say in retaliation to the garbage you spew.

Are y'all fat ugly dorks? Probably - they're the ones with the most opinion about female looks.

Are you otherwise normal people, but lunatics on the web? I'd venture to say you're lunatics 100% of the time, and people from your particular planet just never shut the hell up.

And, am I worried that YOU can't stand ME? Not in the least - I'm much too well adjusted to think I need the acceptance of a sociopath.

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” Cecil Beaton
Old 01-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Doreen View Post
What complaints to STEVE? I didn't make any because I don't need anyone fighting my battles.

AND, where would you be if it weren't for the smelly old snatch you crawled out of?!~ Oh, but wait - no woman would lay claim to birthing a scab like you - you were pooped out on a fence post by some diarrhea prone buzzard.

Do some of you guys spouting such virtriol ever get laid? Probably not. That's why you're so enraged about anything a woman has to say in retaliation to the garbage you spew.

Are y'all fat ugly dorks? Probably - they're the ones with the most opinion about female looks.

Are you otherwise normal people, but lunatics on the web? I'd venture to say you're lunatics 100% of the time, and people from your particular planet just never shut the hell up.

And, am I worried that YOU can't stand ME? Not in the least - I'm much too well adjusted to think I need the acceptance of a sociopath.

Oh my God.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:

OOOOOO0
Old 01-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
OOOOOO0

Those are vaginas , with the last one being Printheth Chlorineth.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Idlewild Airport

Princess, why do you take Clyde or Coach seriously? Why?
Old 01-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Because they're serious.

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” Cecil Beaton
Old 01-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
Because they're serious.
No they aren't. It's Nerdy Trail for a reason....They love you b/c you respond.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Because secretly she wants to do us both on The SpazzMaker ride at Louisiana Downs Amusement Park....but her grouchy husband won't let her.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
No they aren't. It's Nerdy Trail for a reason....They love you b/c you respond.
Uh, uh - it's pure unadulterated hatred. And, it's their problem. I'm just attempting to point out the error of their ways.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Because they're serious.
If we didn't love you we wouldn't.....................start over.

I think the problem is you have been tagged and bagged a little too much.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
Uh, uh - it's pure unadulterated hatred. And, it's their problem. I'm just attempting to point out the error of their ways.
I think everyone takes this place too seriously. This isn't day camp.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post

I liked this...very much so.

But it's Frenzy and her Trained Pus.sy...and mainly the Crazed Frenzy.

Steve can't seem to undertsand that.
Nice try with your innuendos my friend - but I have nothing to do with your Stevie problems..

You"re just pissed cause I called you out as the liar that you are !!

Get over it
Old 01-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Saratoga

And we have unadulterated hatred????

Quote: