Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Its not as simple as who cares? Its really not even news at all, someone clearly had an axe to grind. 3 different boards, the exact same post, by the exact same poster. Is that OK? Is it out of line for me to bring that up?
Two boards. Since I post at both, I thought I would post it at both.

I realize you make it a habit of NEVER telling the truth, but I won't let you get away with your lies.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Jerome Park

In re-reading it I am understanding more where you guys are coming from.

Specifically the part where he says he will do the job for half price or free. That is crossing the line when someone else has already been hired to do the job. I still have no problem of expressing your desire to do a certain job and trying to help yourself out in the future, but the lines about the pay should not have been in the letter.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:18 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Its not as simple as who cares? Its really not even news at all, someone clearly had an axe to grind. 3 different boards, the exact same post, by the exact same poster. Is that OK? Is it out of line for me to bring that up?

He has no axe to grind. Dahoss is simply pointing out something that happened in this industry that was a scummy thing to do that was perpetrated by someone who has been mired in conflicts of interests throughout his career. I, for one, am glad that Mr. Dahoss has brought this to all of our attentions.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawhip View Post
He has no axe to grind. Dahoss is simply pointing out something that happened in this industry that was a scummy thing to do that was perpetrated by someone who has been mired in conflicts of interests throughout his career. I, for one, am glad that Mr. Dahoss has brought this to all of our attentions.

lol OK.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
lol OK.
How many pm's about this have you sent today? The over/under was 5 and I took the over. Did I win?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Dee Tee Stables

the write up in the minutes says that vic asked them to 'reconsider' their decision...so it seems that everyone knows the job has been filled, which he's trying to change. so yeah, it appears he's asking for someone else to get dumped so he can have a job back.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
considering your posting history, i'd wager many would say yes to that question.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:07 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Let me guess, you sent him one of your classic kiss ass pm's and he responded. Sweet.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you made this about you. You have no idea what is right or wrong as you have shown in the past over and over again.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Goodwood

I don't know who's stupider. RTH for being himself, or Hoss for letting himself become engaged in a prolonged dialog with RTH.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
I don't know who's stupider. RTH for being himself, or Hoss for letting himself become engaged in a prolonged dialog with RTH.
I don't know man. You've actually talked with him and helped him out with stuff right? Where does that put you on the stupid scale?
Old 02-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Washington Park

Quote:
Serious question...if it was Wrona doing it to Vic, what would you think of it?
I would say "Two Wronas don't make a right"

Sorry, had to.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revidere View Post
I would say "Two Wronas don't make a right"

Sorry, had to.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Sha Tin

What I would like to know is how the Sonoma County fair meeting minutes were discovered in the first place? Is this something one randomly stumbles upon while perusing the internet?
Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Tropical Park

Quote:
You've got a lot of nerve considering your performances the last few days. Stick to fake bets.
Ever take the high road or do you always tred in the sh*t? Do you even know what kind of bitter, unlikable person you appear to be?

I am not saying you did anything wrong. You didn't. But you are very eager to hurt anyone you can with whatever means necessary.

It's too bad because you likely have a lot of good to offer and certainly know the game. Why not stick to positive things once in a while?
Old 02-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Rock View Post
Ever take the high road or do you always tred in the sh*t? Do you even know what kind of bitter, unlikable person you appear to be?

I am not saying you did anything wrong. You didn't. But you are very eager to hurt anyone you can with whatever means necessary.

It's too bad because you likely have a lot of good to offer and certainly know the game. Why not stick to positive things once in a while?
Cut the fuking Passive Agressive horse*****

Damar Hamlin
Old 02-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Rock View Post

Here's an idea - Just get the fucl< out

All you've ever manage to accomplish here is to redboard and troll. You don't add anything substantive to any discussion that you're part of, or more accurately, shoehorn your way into.

Seriously dude, you've made an ass of yourself in the selections room, now you're going for the double here - quit while you're ahead
Old 02-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell View Post
What I would like to know is how the Sonoma County fair meeting minutes were discovered in the first place? Is this something one randomly stumbles upon while perusing the internet?
I'd like to know who is going to buy their $5.00 10 oz. beers this year. That seems excessive.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
I'd like to know who is going to buy their $5.00 10 oz. beers this year. That seems excessive.
that's one thing that stuck out to me when I scrolled through the minutes. No thanks. I stick with the $2 beers at Tampa.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
Im not sure whats hes still saying, because hes been blocked for about 10 days now, but are you blind? He follows me around EVERY THREAD, ON 2 DIFFERENT FORUMS. Its crystal clear, at least a few people see it.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
I don't know man. You've actually talked with him and helped him out with stuff right? Where does that put you on the stupid scale?
Off the charts dude, off the charts.

I learned though.