Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan View Post
He musta had a bunch hidden away. The 750mil is total for what she gets for the kids and her upkeep....then an obscene amount for her discretion
I don't believe it. I think that number is way off. How much has the guy made in his career? Everyone knows what his endorsement deals are worth. I think his lifetime earnings including his endorsement deals are somewhere around $1.2 billion or $1.3 billion. After taxes, etc. he is probably left with $600 million at the most. If she gets half, that would be $300 million.

I guess if he has invested his money really well and has been making a fortune in the stock market and real estate, there is a small chance that he could be worth $1 billion. Even so, she wouldn't be getting $750 million.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Oriental Park

I think they are saying the # is about a 100 million plus some of the houses. She will also receive a large chunk of monthly child support.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:54 AM
Havre de Grace

Oh good.....now we can all rest!
Old 07-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post
I don't believe it. I think that number is way off. How much has the guy made in his career? Everyone knows what his endorsement deals are worth. I think his lifetime earnings including his endorsement deals are somewhere around $1.2 billion or $1.3 billion. After taxes, etc. he is probably left with $600 million at the most. If she gets half, that would be $300 million.

I guess if he has invested his money really well and has been making a fortune in the stock market and real estate, there is a small chance that he could be worth $1 billion. Even so, she wouldn't be getting $750 million.
her legal team did a lot of digging, and found he was worth more than the 1 billion...her settlement is a record, for sure-but they are saying it's worth a total 750 mill. good for her!
Old 07-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
her legal team did a lot of digging, and found he was worth more than the 1 billion...her settlement is a record, for sure-but they are saying it's worth a total 750 mill. good for her!
It was an interesting article but it wasn't even close to being accurate. Why would you have possibly believed it? You can't believe everything you read in tabloids. Every reliable source has said that the guy's total net worth is in the $500 million range. He's only worth $500 million and they have a prenup.

As 3Kings said in his post, she's going to get $100 million, not $750 million. She's lucky to get $100 million. That was way more than she was entitled to under the prenup. TMZ is reporting that the number is $100 million.

http://www.tmz.com/
Old 07-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
It was an interesting article but it wasn't even close to being accurate. Why would you have possibly believed it? You can't believe everything you read in tabloids. Every reliable source has said that the guy's total net worth is in the $500 million range. He's only worth $500 million and they have a prenup.

As 3Kings said in his post, she's going to get $100 million, not $750 million. She's lucky to get $100 million. That was way more than she was entitled to under the prenup.

i do generally avoid fox news, but you could be right about them being a 'tabloid'.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
i do generally avoid fox news, but you could be right about them being a 'tabloid'.
Fox never said it was true. All they said was that The Sun had reported that Elin was getting $750 million.

As I said before, considering that they have a prenup and he's probably not even worth $600 million, the article was obviously false. It didn't take a genius to figure that out.

I am surprised that Fox was dumb enough to even repeat a story that was obviously false.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Fairgrounds

Tiger sure had a bad week at Aronimink.

For awhile it sure looked like Rose was gonna blow another lead. He certainly could be a factor in The British Open.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Coach Pants

Rose is a choke artist. He has no shot at the Open.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

As 3Kings said in his post, she's going to get $100 million, not $750 million. She's lucky to get $100 million. That was way more than she was entitled to under the prenup. TMZ is reporting that the number is $100 million.

just to clarify, never said i believed it. just put what i read.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:31 AM
The Curragh

This is probably Tiger's best chance for a major this year. I think he can take it. The fairways will open up a bit more, even if he mishits his driver. His iron game just has to be on.

I have never watched Tiger because I care about what he does in his outside life. I watch golf to watch golf, and he's the most accomplished, talented active player there is right now.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:31 AM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
This is probably Tiger's best chance for a major this year. I think he can take it. The fairways will open up a bit more, even if he mishits his driver. His iron game just has to be on.

I have never watched Tiger because I care about what he does in his outside life. I watch golf to watch golf, and he's the most accomplished, talented active player there is right now.
No doubt about it, this is his best chance. He's won the last two Opens at St. Andrews.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:33 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick333 View Post
No doubt about it, this is his best chance. He's won the last two Opens at St. Andrews.
Yea, but that's what they said about Pebble too.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:36 AM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by herkhorse View Post
True enough.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:19 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
He still finished in the top 5...
Old 07-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
He still finished in the top 5...
I'm pretty sure he likes to Win
Old 07-13-2010, 07:37 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he likes to Win
he likes to get it in.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Flemington

Old 08-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Del Mar

The latest gossip is that Tiger is planning to marry Rachel Uchitel once his divorce with Elin is finalized. In addition, Tiger has supposedly admitted to Elin that he is in love with Uchitel and he and Elin have had screaming fights about it.

http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Me...t-of-a-divorce
Old 08-04-2010, 05:58 AM
Oriental Park

Talking

Quote:
The latest gossip is that Tiger is planning to marry Rachel Uchitel once his divorce with Elin is finalized. In addition, Tiger has supposedly admitted to Elin that he is in love with Uchitel and he and Elin have had screaming fights about it.

http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Me...t-of-a-divorce
I don't believe this story. Uchitel is going on celebrity rehab which is too high profile for him. He is a control freak and would have advised against this. He would have helped her keep her issue low profile if he was going to marry her, IMO.

That being said, this week will be his best chance to win. He loves Firestone and has had more success there than anywhere. I'll be there Thursday to see him shoot 80 I hope.