Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716
Yeah......... So you could seal in the freshness!

Now that's sick, you need to seek some help.

Well I was thinking of the host, rather than the freshness.

I would find it disturbing to keep finding used moist socks in my trashcans.

Really just TMI DrugS info here....
Old 02-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Hippodrome Bluebonnets

Unless his wife is in your family this shouldn't be any busniess of yours. I hope people's kids look to their parents as role models and not the Mark's and Tiger's of the world. What Tigers does in his off time is his business not mine. I know for a fact if I could bang away at tons of young horny sluts I'd be laid up in some hotel right getting my groove on. He got caught. He didn't pull a gun in a locker room on a teammate, shot someone outside of a night club or beat someone's ass. He had lot's and lot's of sex with woman outside of his marriage. Tons of people do it and their sories are not on the opening night news at 6. He didn't get any ass at Stanford and now he's making up for lost time. It'd be funny if the Pool Guy came and said he and E had an affair after all of this gos down.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Hey what can you say? That Moe Howard haircut she has is very becoming......

LMFAO
Old 02-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Oriental Park

YOu guys really have no compassion. Can you imagine waking up every day addicted to sex. Knowing you can sleep with 1 of 100 beautiful women. It would be a terrible thing
Old 02-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS
You people act like I'm the only one who launches my load onto socks.

Where do the rest of you shoot it ... all over your stomach's and chest? Into a toilet bowl?
Dogs fight for it.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 02-19-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Dog's fight for it.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Flemington

Oh my gosh....
Old 02-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Dee Tee Stables

i can now cross 'eating dinner' off my list of things to do. i've lost my appetite.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32
I try to discourage them. It's a battle of wills.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
i can now cross 'eating dinner' off my list of things to do. i've lost my appetite.
Grow up Dani, Com'on really what do you have against dogs......?

Old 02-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Grow up Dani, Com'on really what do you have against dogs......?

i don't have anything against dogs. i'd rather not have known what some of them are dueling for tho!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Coach Pants

Looks like this is a sticky subject.

ELL OH ELL
Old 02-19-2010, 05:53 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
I wish him well in his recovery. I hope he is sincere in his desire to work his particular program. I pray humility and the gift of desperation fills every ounce of his soul.

The disease of addiction is a sad one, that is far reaching and affects many others than just the addict.
What disease? ALL men are born with the same instinct to desire sex with multiple partners
Old 02-19-2010, 06:50 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney
What disease? ALL men are born with the same instinct to desire sex with multiple partners

It's instinctual for us to desire multiple affairs after taking marriage vows? Again, IMO, what Tiger did is not "normal" or "instinctual"

I was married to Lucifer's sister for 4 years and never desired to have an affair with one other woman, much less 15 or so.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
It's instinctual for us to desire multiple affairs after taking marriage vows? Again, IMO, what Tiger did is not "normal" or "instinctual"

I was married to Lucifer's sister for 4 years and never desired to have an affair with one other woman, much less 15 or so.
There's a big difference between saying "Wow look at that girl, she's beatuiful, would I like to do something to her" versus actually trying to make it happen. I would think that most guys (including myself) fall into the first category. There is nothing wrong with a little window shopping, just as long as you don't go into the store. Apperantly Tiger was a super shopper.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Flemington

He didn't just go out n' get 18 hos while being married. He apparently led most of these women on with lie after lie. If it was just one night stands with hookers (while being married,) then I think it's the business of him, his wife, and the hookers. The reason the man's world caved in is because he misled these women greatly, and they came back to get a piece of his ass. He seemed to enjoy having a pack of women thinking he was each of them's soul mate. While they shouldn't of done it, they didn't lie to him. He told them some very cruel deceiving lies that kept him "owning" them. He deceived many by telling them he was gunna be with them (in due time, be paradise.) There's some sort of control issues involved. It's not only sex. He's worked their heads over. They didn't come forward to complain he cheated on his wife. They did the same thing. If it was just that, then they would of protected him. I think he needed to work on his apparent addiction to misleading people with lies (in order to get a power high.) See, he was enjoying the power that came from these women being totally "his." The desire to have sex with many women may be normal, but the hi he got from misleading women is sick. Those women wanted the public to know that (that he's cruel.) That's why this got so public.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
He didn't just go out n' get 18 hos while being married. He apparently led most of these women on with lie after lie. If it was just one night stands with hookers (while being married,) then I think it's the business of him, his wife, and the hookers. The reason the man's world caved in is because he misled these women greatly, and they came back to get a piece of his ass. He seemed to enjoy having a pack of women thinking he was each of them's soul mate. While they shouldn't of done it, they didn't lie to him. He told them some very cruel deceiving lies that kept him "owning" them. He deceived many by telling them he was gunna be with them (in due time, be paradise.) There's some sort of control issues involved. It's not only sex. He's worked their heads over. They didn't come forward to complain he cheated on his wife. They did the same thing. If it was just that, then they would of protected him. I think he needed to work on his apparent addiction to misleading people with lies (in order to get a power high.) See, he was enjoying the power that came from these women being totally "his." The desire to have sex with many women may be normal, but the hi he got from misleading women is sick. Those women wanted the public to know that (that he's cruel.) That's why this got so public.
This would have been just as public if it had been only one woman as well. It probably wouldn't have been the media circus that this turned out to be, but don't fool yourself it would have been all over the news as well.
As far as his power high (as you call it), I just think he was always in damage control mode. Just telling these woman what they needed to hear so they wouldn't eventually blow the whistle on him. Because once the first domino fell, they were all going to fall. These woman all had a story and once they realized that the party was over, all they were looking for was to get paid. Either by Tiger or the tabloids. So I think Tiger was saying anything he could to keep this thing floating, but once he started taking on water he sunk quickly.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:34 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
There's a big difference between saying "Wow look at that girl, she's beatuiful, would I like to do something to her" versus actually trying to make it happen. I would think that most guys (including myself) fall into the first category. There is nothing wrong with a little window shopping, just as long as you don't go into the store. Apperantly Tiger was a super shopper.

I understand what you are saying, Matt. I'm not saying he is a sex addict. I'm simply stating that, IMO, there isn't a single person on this board that is in any kind of position to state for sure that he isn't a sex addict.

I'm surrounded by alcoholics and addicts every single day of my life. Sans my friends here on Derby Trail, every friend I have in my life and hang out with on a daily basis, is either an alcoholic or an addict. Some are both. I don't claim to know and understand everything about how the mind of an addict works, but I do think I understand it a lot more than the average person.

I understand it is all subjective opinion, but for anyone to state with certainty that his "sex addiction" is a cop out or bullsh*t is stating that with a complete lack of knowledge on the inner workings of the mind of an addict.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
I understand what you are saying, Matt. I'm not saying he is a sex addict. I'm simply stating that, IMO, there isn't a single person on this board that is in any kind of position to state for sure that he isn't a sex addict.

I'm surrounded by alcoholics and addicts every single day of my life. Sans my friends here on Derby Trail, every friend I have in my life and hang out with on a daily basis, is either an alcoholic or an addict. Some are both. I don't claim to know and understand everything about how the mind of an addict works, but I do think I understand it a lot more than the average person.

I understand it is all subjective opinion, but for anyone to state with certainty that his "sex addiction" is a cop out or bullsh*t is stating that with a complete lack of knowledge on the inner workings of the mind of an addict.

well put Kev
Old 02-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek
Am I the only one that doesn't buy the "sex addict" claim?
i don't buy it. it's a way to save his advertising image and ask the publics forgiveness. the only thing he's sorry for, he got caught.
i'll be up-front in saying i was NO fan of his to start with. i always thought he was an arrogant, spoiled brat.