Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Gulfstream Park

Default Andy Reid ...

Probably about to soil his boxers thinking about Kolb

If KK can't play QB in this league, AR's gunna get some serious (and well-deserved) heat from the press and fans.

Frankly, I want to see 7 in there.

Liked some of the things he had to say after last Sunday's contest

Dude sounds confident and ready to step up and lead this team…
Old 09-15-2010, 10:08 AM
Jerome Park

as bad as Kolb was in the half on saturday.. the O line was equally as bad.

only an idiot would judge Kolb off one half. Granted it was an absolutely terrible half. He played two real good games last year.

Frankly I want to see #7 out of the league.

I'll have to force myself to appreciate his ability on the football field (well I appreciate his legs).. but will never respect the man.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Gulfstream Park

Kolb will clearly get more chances to prove he can play … but I'm looking forward to seeing more Mike this Sunday … and, frankly, I hope he has a real good game…
Old 09-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Saratoga

I find it doubtful that deep down Reid wanted to trade Donavan McNabb, Philly fans, while nuts, are pretty keen to what is going on, they know better then to blame him.

Now Bears fans, we all know that when you are down 1 in the 4th quarter, and you supposedly have a good defense, you are suppose to kick the FG when you try to run up the middle 3 times with a bad offensive line and get stuffed all three times. We all know Lovie is a moron, and we all know our offensive line is horrendous, we all know our defense is old, and we know that Jay Cutler is more concerned about TV p*ssy then he is about game film, since he was in New York walking the streets with that slut yesterday.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav View Post
I find it doubtful that deep down Reid wanted to trade Donavan McNabb, Philly fans, while nuts, are pretty keen to what is going on, they know better then to blame him.
Andy had the final say on the trade, no if and's or but's.

Not that I care. Even if Kolb turns out shitty.. its still going to be the same result we would have had this year with #5. No ring.

Andy Reid just might be one of the worst game day coaches around.

I have a lot of respect for him, and he handles some things very well.

But play calling is horrendous. Never seen a worse play call on 4th and 1 then I did the other day. Andy Reid with a challenge flag in his hand is one of the scariest sights on earth. Andy Reids time out calling is atrocious.

I hate to say it.. but RHT would be better at time outs and challenges than Reid.

Ateam? where u at?
Old 09-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post
Kolb will clearly get more chances to prove he can play … but I'm looking forward to seeing more Mike this Sunday … and, frankly, I hope he has a real good game…
I also hope he has a great game. He's an exciting athlete.. average qb.

but I love my Puppy!!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
Andy had the final say on the trade, no if and's or but's.

Not that I care. Even if Kolb turns out shitty.. its still going to be the same result we would have had this year with #5. No ring.

Andy Reid just might be one of the worst game day coaches around.

I have a lot of respect for him, and he handles some things very well.

But play calling is horrendous. Never seen a worse play call on 4th and 1 then I did the other day. Andy Reid with a challenge flag in his hand is one of the scariest sights on earth. Andy Reids time out calling is atrocious.

I hate to say it.. but RHT would be better at time outs and challenges than Reid.

Ateam? where u at?
I'm still licking my wounds from Monday night to get into this, but you're right, Reid is a clown.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
I'm still licking my wounds from Monday night to get into this, but you're right, Reid is a clown.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:29 PM

What's the problem now douche? Hop off my nuts for once, I can't afford your dead weight.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Oriental Park

joey , i bleed green , it don't look easy , we could be 1-3 very quickly here in the 1st qtr

this is a big time game in week 2 , big time
Old 09-15-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gales0678 View Post
joey , i bleed green , it don't look easy , we could be 1-3 very quickly here in the 1st qtr

I don't know what that has to do with RxAndall following me around the board like a lost puppy. Because I dared suggest that the Jets would finish above .500 this year and that a 1-point loss to an AFC favorite doesn't spell the end of days?
Old 09-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by gales0678 View Post

Old 09-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
I don't know what that has to do with RxAndall following me around the board like a lost puppy. Because I dared suggest that the Jets would finish above .500 this year and that a 1-point loss to an AFC favorite doesn't spell the end of days?

you agree with me though , this is a big week , home game divison opponent , miami on the road next week in the heat won't be easy , bills s/b an easy win but they never are

forget about randall , just win this week please , we are going to need to score some points joe to win this week , we can't cover all of there playmakers
Old 09-15-2010, 06:03 PM

Brady's notorious for bitching up once you put him on his ass, which we'll do. I don't care how 'angry' Moss is, he still can't do anything against Revis. The Patriot secondary is terrible so Schitty has no choice but to let Sanchez use his weapons. And hopefully those morons realize they have to give Greene the ball more than five times. 23-13 Jets.

And sorry to the Eagles fans for this becoming (another) Jet thread. Rx just can't help himself.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
I'm hardly riding you. Fact is you responded to me with multiple jerk off comments about my fandom of the Jets and the fact that I was a typical Jet fan etc in the Rex Ryan thread...When you go over the top, it's important to bring you back to earth. I did you a favor.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallscott35 View Post
I'm hardly riding you. Fact is you responded to me with multiple jerk off comments about my fandom of the Jets and the fact that I was a typical Jet fan etc in the Rex Ryan thread...When you go over the top, it's important to bring you back to earth. I did you a favor.
Yeah, I'm the over the top one. Not you, responding gleefully to 'your team' losing over and over again. I've yet to see you express one bit of anger or frustration at Jet losses or any joy at Jet wins. It's the complete opposite. But I'm the weird one.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
Yeah, I'm the over the top one. Not you, responding gleefully to 'your team' losing over and over again. I've yet to see you express one bit of anger or frustration at Jet losses or any joy at Jet wins. It's the complete opposite. But I'm the weird one.
Again you miss the point. I am a gambler. I can separate the two, you can't. Which is fine. But you responded to me first in that thread and it bothered me b/c you were quite over the top about it. I will let it go now.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallscott35 View Post
Again you miss the point. I am a gambler. I can separate the two, you can't. Which is fine. But you responded to me first in that thread and it bothered me b/c you were quite over the top about it. I will let it go now.
What the hell don't you understand about me not betting on football and me not giving a sh it about your gambling opinions?
Old 09-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
What the hell don't you understand about me not betting on football and me not giving a sh it about your gambling opinions?
College hoops around the corner Joe.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Brady's notorious for bitching up once you put him on his ass, which we'll do. I don't care how 'angry' Moss is, he still can't do anything against Revis. The Patriot secondary is terrible so Schitty has no choice but to let Sanchez use his weapons. And hopefully those morons realize they have to give Greene the ball more than five times. 23-13 Jets.

And sorry to the Eagles fans for this becoming (another) Jet thread. Rx just can't help himself.
its all good. I've polluted many Jets threads with Eagles banter!