Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Del Mar

Default Favorite Fans

1. Saints Fans- Best fans in the world hands down. Last year's superbowl was a great time. No one hates saints fans.

2. Ravens Fans- I went to a game a few years back. Some of you die hards might remember as the game Plaxico Burress got into a fight with Mcallister and got thrown out. Anyway, it was like 35-7 Pittsburgh up midway through the third quarter and that place was still packed and it was loud and crazy.

3 Maryland Terp basketball fans- Entertaining while not being annoying. When they use to play in Cole, that place would rock! Best fans in college hoops.

4 St Louis Cards fans- top 5 in attendance every year and the fans are into the game and know baseball.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Flemington

Casablanca.

cascablanca.jpg

I have one in my bedroom and it is truely my favorite. Keeps the room really cool in the summer.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716 View Post
Casablanca.

Attachment 1659

I have one in my bedroom and it is truely my favorite. Keeps the room really cool in the summer.
Does the Casablanca have both up and down lighting?
Old 01-27-2011, 04:32 PM
The Curragh

How about NY Ranger fans, who still despise one Denis Potvin, who has been retired for over 20 years, for an incident that occurred in 1979. Now that's dedicated hatred.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiphan View Post
Does the Casablanca have both up and down lighting?
If you are asking about a dimming feature, the answer is yes (or at least mine has it).
Old 01-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Sha Tin

TB Ray fans. I know all three of them.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

I hate Saints fans. Hate the Saints in general actually. Irrationally at that.

And while I don't hate Maryland fans, these are the same folks who in the waning days of Cole viciously taunted the families of Duke players, including K's wife, are known to wear "Duck Fuke" shirts at every Duke home game, and torch some sort of furniture or otherwise riot every single time Maryland ever does anything noteworthy in sports. College Park is certainly entertaining though, I'll give you that.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Goodwood

carl-crawford-red-sox.jpg

He's laughing at us too....
Old 01-28-2011, 10:43 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani View Post

2. Ravens Fans-
raven fans are almost as criminal as eagle fans! they talk junk just like their team. now they are out and you can't find one. they're only mission is to see the Steelers lose. they make my hair hurt.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Our resident Ravens fan in my office talks more about her team than anybody else on the planet, then goes into a hole after the Ravens annual postseason flame-out. It's like clockwork.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Hialeah Park

I'd rather be a rabid fan than a docile one any day of the week, and twice on sundays.

I just love how the ugly cumdumpster Saints fan that had the "F.uck Philly'' sign or whatever the f it was a few years ago, got a free pass and was viewed as some goddess by her brethren. God only knows how the media and the know-nothings would've spun it had she been in Eagle green with a 'F New Orleans' sign. Victims we are not, but every city has bone phucking stupid fans. It's not like we spill our lunacy for the other three major sports teams in the city.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcgivAeVlI4
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 01-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
I'd rather be a rabid fan than a docile one any day of the week, and twice on sundays.

I just love how the ugly cumdumpster Saints fan that had the "F.uck Philly'' sign or whatever the f it was a few years ago, got a free pass and was viewed as some goddess by her brethren. God only knows how the media and the know-nothings would've spun it had she been in Eagle green with a 'F New Orleans' sign. Victims we are not, but every city has bone phucking stupid fans. It's not like we spill our lunacy for the other three major sports teams in the city.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:42 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post

This is very true. Every city, every team has some knucklehead fans.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by slotdirt View Post
I hate Saints fans. Hate the Saints in general actually. Irrationally at that.

And while I don't hate Maryland fans, these are the same folks who in the waning days of Cole viciously taunted the families of Duke players, including K's wife, are known to wear "Duck Fuke" shirts at every Duke home game, and torch some sort of furniture or otherwise riot every single time Maryland ever does anything noteworthy in sports. College Park is certainly entertaining though, I'll give you that.

Aint fans make me laugh. They have thier one year of fame and they go down to defeat to a team thay should of easily beaten. Funny how they made fun of the Falcons after the MNF game. Funny how a change was made to the overtime rules for playoffs after the Aints beat the Viking last year in overtime.

Who Dat
We Not That
We can't play defense
Old 01-29-2011, 03:44 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar1966 View Post
Aint fans make me laugh. They have thier one year of fame and they go down to defeat to a team thay should of easily beaten. Funny how they made fun of the Falcons after the MNF game. Funny how a change was made to the overtime rules for playoffs after the Aints beat the Viking last year in overtime.

Who Dat
We Not That
We can't play defense
The saints went to the NFC championship game in 2006 and are the current defending superbowl champion. Beyond that, they have been for the most part unsuccessful save a few playoff appearances here and there.

Their fans have been loyal, colorful and entertaining. They party! The men wear wedding dresses and voodoo masks. The women wear beads. What can possibly be bad about this?

After all of those years they win the superbowl. I was lucky enough to go. And you know what? There wasn't any taunting of Indy fans or any nasty chants and I didn't witness one piece of ugliness the entire time. it was just a bunch of people there to party and support their team.

What can anyone really say bad about them?
Old 01-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani View Post
The saints went to the NFC championship game in 2006 and are the current defending superbowl champion. Beyond that, they have been for the most part unsuccessful save a few playoff appearances here and there.

Their fans have been loyal, colorful and entertaining. They party! The men wear wedding dresses and voodoo masks. The women wear beads. What can possibly be bad about this?

After all of those years they win the superbowl. I was lucky enough to go. And you know what? There wasn't any taunting of Indy fans or any nasty chants and I didn't witness one piece of ugliness the entire time. it was just a bunch of people there to party and support their team.

What can anyone really say bad about them?
The partying I have no problem with. The problem I have with the Aints fans is how can they are one of the greatest teams with only one Super Bowl win? I love the masks they were wearing. I got tired of thier fans during Mardi Gras last year.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:13 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar1966 View Post
The partying I have no problem with. The problem I have with the Aints fans is how can they are one of the greatest teams with only one Super Bowl win? I love the masks they were wearing. I got tired of thier fans during Mardi Gras last year.
give em a break...their city is forever sinking
Old 01-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Keeneland

I'd like to see an IQ Test battle between Dimmy and Nascar. It'd be like Ferdinand and Alysheba in the Classic.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:50 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
I'd like to see an IQ Test battle between Dimmy and Nascar. It'd be like Ferdinand and Alysheba in the Classic.
you again?...let it go,huh?
Old 01-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan View Post
you again?...let it go,huh?
Would you have preferred another analogy?