Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiphan View Post
did he touch her neck? yes

Did he choke her or put her in a choke hold? No

Did Bradley get up quickly and rush in the face of Prosser after he made a comment to The chief Justice? yes

Did it deserve all the media attention? No. Was this a non-issue and should it be a non issue? yes.

You keep making more out of nothing. Even Bradley realizes this, the rest of us can't figure out why you can't.
Yeah, keep spinning. For goodness sakes, don't bother to read all the documents involved with the case, either (it's clear you have not) - because they really negate your spin attempt

"Oh my God, I'm touching her neck!" - Justice David Prosser

"What does any self-respecting man do when suddenly that man finds that his hands, or part of his hands are on a woman's neck? Get them off the neck as soon as possible." - Justice David Prosser

What do you think about the part where Prosser said iin his disposition that late at night, he walks through the building, and the other judges clerk cries out in fear? What the hell is that craziness all about? What about the other clerks being afraid of his anger?
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Jerome Park

Riot, were you in that room when everything went down?

no

so shut the fucl< up and stop judging everyone when you have no fucl<ing clue yourself.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
Riot, were you in that room when everything went down?

no

so shut the fucl< up and stop judging everyone when you have no fucl<ing clue yourself.
LOL - You and Wiphan have just spent weeks judging me and attacking me for daring to think Prosser is the angry jack-wad he has repeatedly proved to be. The hypocrisy is amazing.

So don't start cursing me out because you found yourself wrong. If you can't do anything other than childish cursing personal attacks - which is pretty much all you do here - stop the hell posting in the politics thread.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
LOL - You and Wiphan have just spent weeks judging me and attacking me for daring to think Prosser is the angry jack-wad he has repeatedly proved to be. So don't start cursing me because you found yourself wrong.
oh now I'm wrong?

I was attacking you. not the situation. I never gave a **** about the situation. I find it hilarious that you care so much about something that doesnt even REMOTELY affect you, plus you were sooooooooooo sure he would either resign, or be forced out of his job.

Now that YOU were proven wrong and are spinning everything you can look at, it's just fun.

so shut the fucl< up.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
oh now I'm wrong?

I was attacking you. not the situation. I never gave a **** about the situation.
Exactly. Basically you are just a loser who only posts here to attack other people. Nice to see you admit you're just a troll.

Quote:
so shut the fucl< up.
Don't cowtow to your threats. Get over yourself. You're not that important.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Jerome Park

[quote=Riot;803787]
Quote:

Exactly. Basically you are just a loser who only posts here to attack other people. Nice to see you admit you're just a troll.

Don't cowtow to your threats. Get over yourself. You're not that important.
You are the only one I like to "personally attack". Cause you are the biggest POS I've ever seen on the internet.

so shut the fucl< up. nobody cares about your or my importance. it's the fuc.king internet for god sakes.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Jerome Park

oh yeah, and keep on believing only 2% of Florida welfare takers use drugs. You are completely clueless on most things in life.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:35 PM
Keeneland

[quote=Antitrust32;803789]
Quote:

You are the only one I like to "personally attack". Cause you are the biggest POS I've ever seen on the internet.

so shut the fucl< up. nobody cares about your or my importance. it's the fuc.king internet for god sakes.
You sure care. You're melting down in front of us.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:31 AM
Jerome Park

I didnt meltdown Riot. I just left Nerdy Trail to do fun things in real life. Like taking the boat out on the river last night and catching some bass. and watching the Phillies win with a 2 run homer in the 8th (thank you DVR)

I dont delay enjoyable activities to argue with you.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:48 AM
Woodbine

Quote:
LOL - You and Wiphan have just spent weeks judging me and attacking me for daring to think Prosser is the angry jack-wad he has repeatedly proved to be. The hypocrisy is amazing.

So don't start cursing me out because you found yourself wrong. If you can't do anything other than childish cursing personal attacks - which is pretty much all you do here - stop the hell posting in the politics thread.

Don't worry rumor has it Patrick Crooks (elected as a conservative turned liberal) is possibly retiring meaning that Bradley and Abrahamson would be on their own. Abrahamson (who I think is 78) would probably shortly retire as well since she is not real happy with not getting her way after many years of having the majority on her side (could possibly be 5-2 or 6-1 conservative majority)
Old 08-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Coach Pants

Old 08-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Keeneland

Then

http://www.wpri.org/blog/?p=1525

and now

http://gazettextra.com/weblogs/lates...f-wood-jailed/

Three DUI's in 3 years and he was out forging scripts? Who were his judges?

Poster boy and failed savior of the recall Walker crowd.