Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Baloney. You laughed about Prosser calling a fellow judge a bitch. You said she should be called a bitch in the workplace.

Putting a passive-aggressive smiley face on the end of such a statement doesn't make it right.

Don't whine because your "humor" is offensive to others.
I didnt intend it to be humorus....telling it straight
Old 08-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan View Post
I didnt intend it to be humorus....telling it straight
Yeah. You absolutely support verbal abuse in the workplace. Don't call the truth crap when you just admitted it.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Obviously, nobody ever sat you down back in the day! Drama is your middle name?
I worked as one of the first women paramedics in this country. Insecure jackass men, who verbally abuse women in their workplace, are a dime a dozen, always have been and always will be. Especially as long as guys like you condone it. You know, the type of loser guy who calls women who call out their crap "drama queens" and the like.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
I worked as one of the first women paramedics in this country. Insecure jackass men, who verbally abuse women in their workplace, are a dime a dozen, always have been and always will be. Especially as long as guys like you condone it. You know, the type of loser guy who calls women who call out their crap "drama queens" and the like.
You paint with a broad brush,Riot and you're totally wrong. My wife trained as a paramedic, so I know the crap women face in any marketplace. I'm sorry there isn't an easy solution for this abuse, but I didnt start the civilization. You post reams of material that put your spin on everything. Some things you don't know about, you should waste your time. Run for office if you want change.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You paint with a broad brush,Riot and you're totally wrong. My wife trained as a paramedic, so I know the crap women face in any marketplace. I'm sorry there isn't an easy solution for this abuse, but I didnt start the civilization. You post reams of material that put your spin on everything. Some things you don't know about, you should waste your time. Run for office if you want change.
Or, I can tell you that when you , on this very list, say a woman Supreme Court justice should be called a bitch at work, you're full of crap and you are the one that needs to change.

Your attempt to make that "my" problem is just more of the same. Maybe it's because nobody ever "set me back" in my place, huh?

Why don't you say you were wrong to condone calling a woman a bitch in the workplace.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Or, I can tell you that when you say a woman Supreme Court justice should be called a bitch at work, you're full of crap and you are the one that needs to change.
She holds a job, along with men, she should be able to defend herswlf vocally. btw...I been called worse....but at least the people I argued with came to terms with the situation.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:17 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
She holds a job, along with men, she should be able to defend herswlf vocally. btw...I been called worse....but at least the people I argued with came to terms with the situation.
So you absolutely condone verbal abuse at the workplace. And those that receive it should just "come to terms" with it. Geeshus effing cripes.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:18 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Or, I can tell you that when you , on this very list, say a woman Supreme Court justice should be called a bitch at work, you're full of crap and you are the one that needs to change.

Your attempt to make that "my" problem is just more of the same. Maybe it's because nobody ever "set me back" in my place, huh?
Get off your high horse....are you always this "over the top'? you make almost every arguement personal in someway. Im talking a specific occasion...and you paint it as gospel....disengenuous at best!
Old 08-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
So you absolutely condone verbal abuse at the workplace. And those that receive it should just "come to terms" with it. Geeshus effing cripes.
see above...get a grip!
Old 08-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Get off your high horse....are you always this "over the top'? you make almost every arguement personal in someway. Im talking a specific occasion...and you paint it as gospel....disengenuous at best!
I am not painting anything as gospel. I am talking about the one specific statement you said here.

You said it she should be called a bitch at work.

Now you are screaming, you are dissembling, you are angry, and you are desperately trying to make it all about me. But it remains, you are the one that says she should be called a bitch in the workplace.

Eff that s***. I don't tolerate it. Get used to it.

Why don't you say, "I was wrong to say that"? Because you don't think it's wrong to call women bitches at work.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
I am not painting anything as gospel. I am talking about the one specific statement you said here.

You said it she should be called a bitch at work.

Now you are screaming, you are dissembling, you are angry, and you are desperately trying to make it all about me. But it remains, you are the one that says she should be called a bitch in the workplace.

Eff that s***. I don't tolerate it. Get used to it.

Why don't you say, "I was wrong to say that"? Because you don't think it's wrong to call women bitches at work.
You know, I used to think it would be nice to talk with and a pitcher of Margaritas....but we'd probably fight because I pulled your chair out for you...I put that idea way back on the burner Carry on...I know you will
Old 08-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You know, I used to think it would be nice to talk with and a pitcher of Margaritas....but we'd probably fight because I pulled your chair out for you...I put that idea way back on the burner Carry on...I know you will
Ah, now you attack my femininity. Rather than owning your own statement that it's okay for Prosser to call a coworker a bitch at work.

Duly noted
Old 08-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiphan View Post
Yes. She basically put him on death row the day the story came out and refused to listen to any facts other than liberal rhetoric. I explained how the situation would play out and even how the special prosecutor would be selected, etc.
In current brewers beast mode AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attachment 1811

i'll see you in the playoffs

GO PHILLIES
Old 08-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:

i cant believe you arent a lawyer.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
see above...get a grip!
Old 08-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Ah, now you attack my femininity. Rather than owning your own statement that it's okay for Prosser to call a coworker a bitch at work.

Duly noted
No, I didnt do that. And did you know you have a habit of repeating yourself nauseum? Just wanted to "sit you down" and let you know.....woman to man
Old 08-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
No, I didnt do that. And did you know you have a habit of repeating yourself nauseum? Just wanted to "sit you down" and let you know.....woman to man
Yes. I am repeating calmly, over and over, exactly what you said.

You are responding in the typical variety of evasions men use when caught out treating women like this: trying to make it my fault, attacking my femininity, saying women should just get used to it, saying I was never sat down and put in my place, implying I'm hysterical.

You could try saying, "Yeah. I shouldn't have said that Prosser should call a female justice a bitch at work".

Except we know you believe it's just fine for men to treat women like that. After all, you just did the same to me. And boy, are you pissed it was noticed.

I used to think that was simply a characteristic of men of a certain age, due to the way they were raised to treat women with token respect due to their sex. Thus they can't handle real "equality" with women. But no. It's just some men.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Yes. I am repeating calmly, over and over, exactly what you said.

You are responding in the typical variety of evasions men use when caught out treating women like this: trying to make it my fault, attacking my femininity, saying women should just get used to it, saying I was never sat down and put in my place, implying I'm hysterical.

You could try saying, "Yeah. I shouldn't have said that Prosser should call a female justice a bitch at work".

Except we know you believe it's just fine for men to treat women like that. After all, you just did the same to me. And boy, are you pissed it was noticed.
When I pay you 150 an hour to eplain my thought to me NOT! Parse away,Riot!....you're too much woman for me....and you are full of crap and decietful for saying just about every word in that post
Old 08-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
When I pay you 150 an hour to eplain my thought to me NOT! Parse away,Riot!....you're too much woman for me....and you are full of crap and decietful for saying just about every word in that post
So ... you don't like being told it's not okay to call women bitches at their workplace.

Got it.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
So ... you don't like being told it's not okay to call women bitches at their workplace.

Got it.
you need SERIOUS psychological help.....I mean that in a manner that meets your approval