Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Woodbine

Default Hey Riot

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...128389748.html

Interesting this one played out just as I told you it would.

On to better things now, GO CREW!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiphan View Post
http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...128389748.html

Interesting this one played out just as I told you it would.

On to better things now, GO CREW!!!!
I think that's a terrible shame. Guess Prosser will be allowed to continue to verbally and physically abuse his fellow judges.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
I think that's a terrible shame. Guess Prosser will be allowed to continue to verbally and physically abuse his fellow judges.
If she's a bitch.....she should be told...it might help the people around her
Old 08-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
You should just admit that you were wrong. You might gain more respect that way.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
You should just admit that you were wrong. You might gain more respect that way.

didnt she basically guarantee that Prosser was going to be kicked out?
Old 08-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post

didnt she basically guarantee that Prosser was going to be kicked out?
Yes. She basically put him on death row the day the story came out and refused to listen to any facts other than liberal rhetoric. I explained how the situation would play out and even how the special prosecutor would be selected, etc.
In current brewers beast mode AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

prince-fielder-beast-mode.jpg
Old 08-25-2011, 04:07 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Isn't it beyond obvious that I said there should be charges and there are not?

Duh.

Yes, there are not charges. I think that's a terrible shame, it enables Prosser to continue his bad behaviour.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Yes. She basically put him on death row the day the story came out and refused to listen to any facts other than liberal rhetoric.
LOL - get real. You repeatedly spewed right wing nonsense about how it was false, he was innocent, etc., and it clearly is not false - he did what he did.

Why don't you finally admit the guy attacked a fellow judge?

The victim agreed not to file charges. The Special Prosecutor isn't moving forward without the victim's cooperation. It's not like Prosser was "cleared" of anything.

Read the story you yourself posted!

Yes - I think Prosser should have been kicked off the court, I expected he would have to address charges, and be found guilty, and he is not facing charges. Violence should never been enabled.

You are free to do a victory dance over being an enabler.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan View Post
No, Timm, you are not allowed to call your fellow employees a bitch. But hey, you try that at your workplace, and see how it works out for you.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Dee Tee Stables

i am not surprised, based on previous articles, that no charges were filed.

riot, as for charges, if they should have been filed, they would have been. which means there was no evidence, and those iron clad witnesses weren't. had it been so clear, they would have filed.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
No, Timm, you are not allowed to call your fellow employees a bitch. But hey, you try that at your workplace, and see how it works out for you.
I worked with 300 guys. If someone called you a bitch you knew where he was comin from.

Libs are so worried about feelings and protocol....wah wah wah. I not talking about physical abuse....noone should be subjected to that.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
i am not surprised, based on previous articles, that no charges were filed.

riot, as for charges, if they should have been filed, they would have been. which means there was no evidence, and those iron clad witnesses weren't. had it been so clear, they would have filed.
Except from the start they all said they didn't want to put a Supreme Court judge on a public trial.

The only determiner isn't, unfortunately, evidence.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I worked with 300 guys. If someone called you a bitch you knew where he was comin from.

Libs are so worried about feelings and protocol....wah wah wah. I not talking about physical abuse....noone should be subjected to that.
Just subjected to verbal abuse. Gotcha. What bullshit. And that's not a "liberal" speaking, that's a "conservative" speaking.

No wonder this country is effed up. Selfish, "I got mine, screw you" hate. And it's all coming from one small place on the political spectrum.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Dee Tee Stables

oh, please. if the evidence was there to prosecute, charges would have been filed. no one is immune from the law, right? hell, even clinton had to go thru the charade of being deposed-but you're saying they were squeamish about this? i don't buy it. if it was ironclad, it wouldn't just go away, and him continue as a judge.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Just subjected to verbal abuse. Gotcha. What bullshit. And that's not a "liberal" speaking, that's a "conservative" speaking.

No wonder this country is effed up. Selfish, "I got mine, screw you" hate. And it's all coming from one small place on the political spectrum.
you are certifiable! In no post ever did I eschew the crap that comes from your posts!
Old 08-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
oh, please. if the evidence was there to prosecute, charges would have been filed. no one is immune from the law, right?
I think this is a perfect example of how it's not true.

Prosser will continue being Prosser. There was just video of him a few weeks back grabbing the camera of a photographer in anger without provocation (and he immediately dropped that when he realized he was being videotaped)

He'll either change his ways, or continue what he is.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
you are certifiable! In no post ever did I eschew the crap that comes from your posts!
Baloney. You laughed about Prosser calling a fellow judge a bitch. You said she should be called a bitch in the workplace.

Putting a passive-aggressive smiley face on the end of such a statement doesn't make it right.

Don't whine because your "humor" is offensive to others.

Quote:
Old 08-25-2011, 04:48 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
LOL - get real. You repeatedly spewed right wing nonsense about how it was false, he was innocent, etc., and it clearly is not false - he did what he did.

Why don't you finally admit the guy attacked a fellow judge?

The victim agreed not to file charges. The Special Prosecutor isn't moving forward without the victim's cooperation. It's not like Prosser was "cleared" of anything.

Read the story you yourself posted!

Yes - I think Prosser should have been kicked off the court, I expected he would have to address charges, and be found guilty, and he is not facing charges. Violence should never been enabled.

You are free to do a victory dance over being an enabler.
You still don't believe that he is innocent even though there is not even enough evidence to file charges. People make false and ridiculous claims all the time. People sue other people over stuff that never happened and win all the time in this country. Trust me if the liberals could have nailed him on anything they would have. Your unwillingness to admit that there was nothing to the story from the start is laughable. You are still trying to convict someone who there is not even enough evidence for a trial. Why do you think Justice Bradley is cooperating? Imagine if she had to get on the stand and lie in front of her fellow justices who were in the room about what happened. It is simple, let me spell it out for you Justice Bradley blew everything that happened out of proportion and was hoping along with most liberals that they could get rid of Prosser. It didn't work. End of story
Old 08-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
I think this is a perfect example of how it's not true.

Prosser will continue being Prosser. There was just video of him a few weeks back grabbing the camera of a photographer in anger without provocation (and he immediately dropped that when he realized he was being videotaped)

He'll either change his ways, or continue what he is.
if reps can be forced to resign because of taking pictures of their junk, or having sex with other people than their wife, than surely an out of control judge who attacked a peer would be charged? sorry, i don't buy that he didn't get charged because there was a lack of desire to prosecute a judge. i think it was the lack of desire to pursue something that didn't have enough evidence to justify prosecution. besides, it's involving another judge. surely they aren't going to ignore a crime to a judge, even if her attacker was a peer?
did he attack her? maybe he did. can it be proven? probably not.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Baloney. You laughed about Prosser calling a fellow judge a bitch. You said she should be called a bitch in the workplace.

Putting a passive-aggressive smiley face on the end of such a statement doesn't make it right.

Don't whine because your "humor" is offensive to others.
Obviously, nobody ever sat you down back in the day! Drama is your middle name?