Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's twin
1. How in the hell would the police know your name ends in a vowel without stopping you? Is your name stenciled under your zodiac sign in the rear window?

2. I just rechecked the dictionary just to be sure. "Retard" does not end in a vowel.
1. It's pretty simple. he sits behind and runs the plate.

2. I expect an apology.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Randwyck

im black......i havent really had a problem with cops, i do what they ask. wow, thats a shocking revelation
Old 04-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Louisiana Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeWingnut
1. It's pretty simple. he sits behind and runs the plate.

2. I expect an apology.

1. By golly, not being as versed in the warp-speed advances in the police sciences as a sharpie like you, I'm astounded to learn that the Chicago P.D. now has the capability to check a license plate from a squad car. Do they still carry the whistles?

Curious indeed that in the face of massive finacial shortages, scrutiny from citizen review boards, manpower shortages, low morale and a staggering escalation in crime, this police dept. would find the energy and the initiative to ferret out that dastardly menace now lurking upon our citizenry, downstate motorists who's names end in vowels! Curiouser still when you consider that half the constabalary protecting us against this scourge is none other than like tribesmen WHO'S NAMES ALSO END IN VOWELS!

Rather than a case of abuse of the badge, this would seem to be an incidence of police profiling. It would seem the CPD correctly identified a lost rube in his turnip truck and performed a civic service by pointing him in the general direction of Hooterville.

2. Apology? Begone, gnat.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
1. By golly, not being as versed in the warp-speed advances in the police sciences as a sharpie like you, I'm astounded to learn that the Chicago P.D. now has the capability to check a license plate from a squad car. Do they still carry the whistles?

Curious indeed that in the face of massive finacial shortages, scrutiny from citizen review boards, manpower shortages, low morale and a staggering escalation in crime, this police dept. would find the energy and the initiative to ferret out that dastardly menace now lurking upon our citizenry, downstate motorists who's names end in vowels! Curiouser still when you consider that half the constabalary protecting us against this scourge is none other than like tribesmen WHO'S NAMES ALSO END IN VOWELS!

Rather than a case of abuse of the badge, this would seem to be an incidence of police profiling. It would seem the CPD correctly identified a lost rube in his turnip truck and performed a civic service by pointing him in the general direction of Hooterville.

2. Apology? Begone, gnat.

sigh

1. you do not comprehend well at all. I said I was returning home from Chicago on 116. I never said I got pulled over in Chicago. CPD it wasn't. The cop sat behind me for a long time before pulling me over. Claimed my license plate light was out. It wasn't. When I pointed it out to him, "well it should be brighter" He ran the plate and was profiling.

2. Yes, an apology is something you do when you are wrong and have wronged. Obviously you lack character and class.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:14 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
The question needs to be asked? Does it really? Figure it out with a little history applied as leverage.
Thats way too easy.
In the 1950's, when segregation was
still being practiced, the black family unit
was much stronger.

So now you tell me...?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Louisiana Downs

Quote:
sigh

1. you do not comprehend well at all. I said I was returning home from Chicago on 116. I never said I got pulled over in Chicago. CPD it wasn't. The cop sat behind me for a long time before pulling me over. Claimed my license plate light was out. It wasn't. When I pointed it out to him, "well it should be brighter" He ran the plate and was profiling.

2. Yes, an apology is something you do when you are wrong and have wronged. Obviously you lack character and class.

"Lack character and class?".........................Who let Scary Clown jump out of his Jack-in-the-Box?

I go away for a few days on business and return to a lecture from Mr. French? I don't think so, Gomer. My patience with your nonsense ends now. I believe I have been more than fair wading through the crap and stupidity you have routinely posted here over the past few years without dropping the anvil on your head that you so richly deserve. Character and class aren't the issue. It really doesn't bother me that you are incredibly odd nor do I care that when you eat, you grasp fruits and vegetables with your feet. I do object to your inflicting your idiocy upon the rest of the class. Obviously, your issues are many, and none of them related to the fact that your name ends in a vowel.

In the future, try using that cerebral mass under your skull for something other than separating your ears. And while you're at it, try to have a purpose before lobbing in another one of your dopey off-topic insights usually thrown in from the dark side of Neptune for no other reason than to satisfy your vanity. Before trying another post, ask your handler if he'd loosen your leash to stimulate some blood flow so you can practice writing your 'thoughts' down to see if they make sense before experimenting here.

In another thread today, I saw where you told someone else they 'didn't get your sense of humor'......Um, guilty of that over here, as well, boss. (Then again, I really didn't get the genius of Slappy White either, God rest his soul.) Perhaps in the future, if you could add 'Slappy, Jr.' after every post where you are infusing some of your nutty Neptune humor in for levity, I'll get up to speed on your zaniness that up to now I have been missing.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:37 AM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgardn
Thats way too easy.
In the 1950's, when segregation was
still being practiced, the black family unit
was much stronger.

So now you tell me...?

This is....staggering. Are you in Texas? Oklahoma? Please tell me you are not a cop or any kind of civil servant.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:38 AM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklestheclown
This is....staggering. Are you in Texas? Oklahoma? Please tell me you are not a cop or any kind of civil servant.
or that you own any horses I now must root against
Old 04-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Does physics teacher count?
Old 04-11-2009, 09:49 AM
pgardn

Quote:
Chuckles.
Please explain to me how after slavery the
black family unit, having been destroyed
for most of its history in the US, actually
became more stable, and then fell apart again?

Maybe you need to read the entire thread before
you step into a cow pattie. Black authors have
written and discussed this extensively and our
current president has even take a shot at
discussing this.

We await your forthcoming explaination.
You are Canadian?
Old 04-12-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
"Lack character and class?".........................Who let Scary Clown jump out of his Jack-in-the-Box?

I go away for a few days on business and return to a lecture from Mr. French? I don't think so, Gomer. My patience with your nonsense ends now. I believe I have been more than fair wading through the crap and stupidity you have routinely posted here over the past few years without dropping the anvil on your head that you so richly deserve. Character and class aren't the issue. It really doesn't bother me that you are incredibly odd nor do I care that when you eat, you grasp fruits and vegetables with your feet. I do object to your inflicting your idiocy upon the rest of the class. Obviously, your issues are many, and none of them related to the fact that your name ends in a vowel.

In the future, try using that cerebral mass under your skull for something other than separating your ears. And while you're at it, try to have a purpose before lobbing in another one of your dopey off-topic insights usually thrown in from the dark side of Neptune for no other reason than to satisfy your vanity. Before trying another post, ask your handler if he'd loosen your leash to stimulate some blood flow so you can practice writing your 'thoughts' down to see if they make sense before experimenting here.

In another thread today, I saw where you told someone else they 'didn't get your sense of humor'......Um, guilty of that over here, as well, boss. (Then again, I really didn't get the genius of Slappy White either, God rest his soul.) Perhaps in the future, if you could add 'Slappy, Jr.' after every post where you are infusing some of your nutty Neptune humor in for levity, I'll get up to speed on your zaniness that up to now I have been missing.
That was pretty good. Someone must've helped you.

btw

you are forgiven. Still wrong but forgiven.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Louisiana Downs

Quote:
That was pretty good. Someone must've helped you.

btw

you are forgiven. Still wrong but forgiven.

And another thing..........Oh, never mind. It's Easter Sunday. Go in peace, martian.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:33 AM

Quote:

I choose this post only, because I don't want to spam this thread by quoting everyting you've written.

I would give more....but am limited to only four trophies per post.