Old 04-10-2011, 06:11 PM
5'8".. but all man!

What a great Masters Sunday.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK View Post
What a great Masters Sunday.
I'd like to congratulate Brockguy for winning the Masters today. Well played sir.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav View Post
I'd like to congratulate Brockguy for winning the Masters today. Well played sir.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heels1989 View Post
Waiting for Adam Scott to have a bust out Sunday. Probably too far back for today to be that day. Rory needs to get off to a solid start. If he hiccups early, game on.
He Belch.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTamm1215 View Post
I've never been a particularly big Tiger fan but the front nine he just played was incredible. Interesting holes ahead as Rory implodes.
The 3 putting just will not go away. If he ever comes correct with short putts, he's gunna win easily. It destroys his momentum. He's a natural front-runner. He could of gotten a lead today (if he just wouldn't 3 putt, and miss easy birdie-eagle putts.) They all now know he's gunna do this, and they play much better. His short putting is crap. He's inconsistent, and that's why he can't (right now) win. A 4 day marathon distance used to be his friend, but now he is not consistent enough for it.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 04-10-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER View Post
The 3 putting just will not go away. If he ever comes correct with short putts, he's gunna win easily. It destroys his momentum. He's a natural front-runner. He could of gotten a lead today (if he just wouldn't 3 putt, and miss easy birdie-eagle putts.) They all now know he's gunna do this, and they play much better. His short putting is crap. He's inconsistent, and that's why he can't (right now) win. A 4 day marathon distance used to be his friend, but now he is not consistent enough for it.
translation: he allowed someone to come into his house and didn't crush their skull. his new swing is getting there but still needs some work.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_im_god View Post
translation: he allowed someone to come into his house and didn't crush their skull. his new swing is getting there but still needs some work.
Oh, this bitch rebounder attempting to be funny, while being sarcastic at the same time (again.) O.K., honestly is this creative? No. It is (as usual) formulaic shyt. You're not the only one. I.C. is almost as bitter an uncreative bitch as you. BTW, I call you bitch, because you do act like the bitch laying on the floor next to me (jealous, controlling, domineering, and idealistic.) You are apt to bring something up from the past, because, like a bitch, you take mental notes that you'll use at some later time (when under stress.) I.C. did this a few weeks ago. He managed to combine his Homphobia and Racism into one tidy lil accusation. Did I point that out? No. Why? because it's fkn boring. All I did is I wrote something about Santa tearing up the Yams on Comet. My only rule is to avoid doing what one of you p.c.-idealistic-bitch types would do.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Oh, this bitch rebounder attempting to be funny, while being sarcastic at the same time (again.) O.K., honestly is this creative? No. It is (as usual) formulaic shyt. You're not the only one. I.C. is almost as bitter an uncreative bitch as you. BTW, I call you bitch, because you do act like the bitch laying on the floor next to me (jealous, controlling, domineering, and idealistic.) You are apt to bring something up from the past, because, like a bitch, you take mental notes that you'll use at some later time (when under stress.) I.C. did this a few weeks ago. He managed to combine his Homphobia and Racism into one tidy lil accusation. Did I point that out? No. Why? because it's fkn boring. All I did is I wrote something about Santa tearing up the Yams on Comet. My only rule is to avoid doing what one of you p.c.-idealistic-bitch types would do.
you really didn't expect blowback from cheerleading someone being beaten into a vegetative coma? I plan on bringing it up every chance i get. it was that spectacular. and you seemed proud of yourself so i don't know what the problem is if i want to mention it in every thread from now on.

you're off the rails quite a bit here but it was rare, even for you, to have plowed so far that you can't even see the tracks anymore. and then you just kept going and going and going. it was awesome.

and now it just keeps getting better.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Santa Anita

Sounds like a great Masters...tradition at Augusta National with caddy's wearing painters costumes, Nantz waxing poetic about the majesty of Butler Cabin, and an ugly South African cracking skulls (metaphorically of course) and taking names when it matters ala that ugly South African who won the Open last year. And Tiger still as yet hasn't recovered from the YE Yang beat down he suffered two years ago (that's what this is all about...not his personal issues). That was the end of Tiger fear once and for all. the other stuff was just noise.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Hialeah Park

Tiger's putting better improve dramatically if he wants to sustain a run at being competitive. The old adage has truth to it, 'You drive for show and putt for dough!!'
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 04-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
Tiger's putting better improve dramatically if he wants to sustain a run at being competitive. The old adage has truth to it, 'You drive for show and putt for dough!!'
I really cant believe that he 3 putted once... let alone a few times!!

He did have a few 20 foot birdie putts though that looked so good I still cant figure out how they didnt drop.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
I really cant believe that he 3 putted once... let alone a few times!!

He did have a few 20 foot birdie putts though that looked so good I still cant figure out how they didnt drop.
Six times. It was pretty hilarious if you dislike him like I do.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
Six times. It was pretty hilarious if you dislike him like I do.
I'm still a big Tiger fan... but I dont feel sorry for any pro 3 putting six times. I 3 putted five times last saturday alone. shot an 85 with 38 putts. if I could only figure out how to put it all together on the same day...
Old 04-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_im_god View Post
so i don't know what the problem is if i want to mention it in every thread from now on.
I told you what the only problem will be (sarcasm is lead, ...not gold...not platinum...lead.) You will realize this at a later point in your life. You think it's fresh veggies. It ain't. It's just slimy Iceberg.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
I told you what the only problem will be (sarcasm is lead, ...not gold...not platinum...lead.) You will realize this at a later point in your life. You think it's fresh veggies. It ain't. It's just slimy Iceberg.
http://news.in.msn.com/business/arti...mentid=5108116

it's still a good investment. and i'm sure it pays better dividends than whatever bitterness it is that turned you into a cheerleader for "fans" beating other fans into coma's.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:53 PM
5'8".. but all man!

No need to start a new thread, but I can do this, no problem

http://www.pgatour.com/tourreport/?h...es-15-on-no-9/
Old 04-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Saratoga

Quote:

It was on Sportscenter tonight, it was awesome.

And they had him mic'd up for the event also, and he was pretty hilarious explaining it.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:24 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav View Post
It was on Sportscenter tonight, it was awesome.

And they had him mic'd up for the event also, and he was pretty hilarious explaining it.
I may pull the clubs out of the closet and play in an event next month near my parents house. I will be fully prepared for a hole like that.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Flemington

Quote:

After like the third miss in the forest, the ole foot wedge would have came out.