Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Morris Park

Default They are giving MONEY away tonight

The Ravens being a 3 pt underdog is like stealing tonight my reasons are number 1 they finally have a real QB and #2 they are just a better team then the Bungels who at 6-5 are one of the most underacheiving teams in the league this year I also like the over in this contest as J Lewis will ramble for about 125 yds and 2 tds
Baltimore Ravens 35
Cincy Bungels 17
New AFC North Champions
Old 11-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Cahokia Downs

Your kidding right? The Bengals are favored over the Ravens? Wow, now I've heard it all. The Ravens defense is so good right now. Even playing in Cinncy, I doubt the Bengals will score more than 10 points. I like the Ravens to roll and put a stamp on their special season.

Ravens 34 - Bengals 10

I think the spread should be Ravens +5
Old 11-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Randwyck

This game will be much closer then you guys think. Balt only beat them by 6 at home and the defense was playing well then too. Palmer can not make any more mistakes then he did that game. Cincy is very strong team that is just finding their stride. Tread lightly I see cincy winning by 10.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Randwyck

I see a high scoring game. No matter how good the defense in Baltimore. Palmer and Rudi J has been successful against them. I'd go 34-31 Baltimore.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:03 PM
Sheepshead Bay

The Bengals O and Special Teams gave up 14 points in less than the 1st two minutes, not to mention the non-holding call on TJ Houshyourmama(See Dr. Z's rankings, that guy reminds me of Scuds rants, Classic). I guess I am the only one that watches these games...With all of that they won by 6 points at Home, the Bungles will win tonight, not big, but win...
Old 11-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Washington Park

Wasnt a Ravens believer until last week. Granted the Bengals have weapons on O and the Steelers dont, but the Bengs O-line better be ready to block. The Balty offense still isnt THAT impressive IMO and I think the Bengals will win tonites game...

I cant believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up money laundering in the dictionary.

www.myspace.com/dustinfabian
Old 11-30-2006, 06:01 PM
The Curragh

Carson Palmer had better be ready to get his lights knocked out cause the Bengals O-Line is weak at best and facing a MEAN Ravens team.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Flemington

Am I the only one that thinks Bryant Gumbel sounds like a guy doing play by play for a High School team?(on cable access.)
Old 11-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Am I the only one that thinks Bryant Gumbel sounds like a guy doing play by play for a High School team?(on cable access.)
He might be worse then Battaglia, Scuds......

Collinsworth is already, needs someone better next to him though
Old 11-30-2006, 09:27 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

no way hes the friggin worst.have to turn down tvg..need a modulater for rats narking on tv to change his voice to phill gorgeff..
Old 11-30-2006, 09:55 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpBurns
The Ravens being a 3 pt underdog is like stealing tonight my reasons are number 1 they finally have a real QB and #2 they are just a better team then the Bungels who at 6-5 are one of the most underacheiving teams in the league this year I also like the over in this contest as J Lewis will ramble for about 125 yds and 2 tds
Baltimore Ravens 35
Cincy Bungels 17
New AFC North Champions
Have to honest with you dude. When you title a thread like that you are mushing yourself. No doubt.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Coach Pants

I didn't even know about the game being played tonight until they were in the second quarter. I would've probably took the Ravens. Thanks NFL, for putting games on your ****ty network.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:03 AM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MinsToPost
Carson Palmer had better be ready to get his lights knocked out cause the Bengals O-Line is weak at best and facing a MEAN Ravens team.

Wrong, they are playing much better, once again I must be the only one that actually watches games...
Old 12-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpBurns
Baltimore Ravens 35
Cincy Bungels 17
New AFC North Champions

This had Seattleallstar written all over it...

Amazing what happens when you don't start down 14 points in less than the first two minutes away from home...

The better team won, the Ravens have a better record, but the Bengals are a better team...
Old 12-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy3481
This game will be much closer then you guys think. Balt only beat them by 6 at home and the defense was playing well then too. Palmer can not make any more mistakes then he did that game. Cincy is very strong team that is just finding their stride. Tread lightly I see cincy winning by 10.

Finally, someone that actually may watch a Football game...
Old 12-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
He's god awful...
Old 12-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Cahokia Downs

I was wrong about the Bengals, perhaps carrying a grudge from when they beat us on opening weekend this year.

Good win for them, although I dont think they are a better team than the Ravens and I predict when its all said and done, the ravens will be playing for a spot in the Super Bowl and the Bengals will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Speaking of the lovely state of Ohio, we are off to play the Browns, leaving in about an hour.

Enjoy all the games this weekend, I will try to post live from Cleveland when I get a chance.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscrules
I was wrong about the Bengals, perhaps carrying a grudge from when they beat us on opening weekend this year.

Good win for them, although I dont think they are a better team than the Ravens and I predict when its all said and done, the ravens will be playing for a spot in the Super Bowl and the Bengals will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Speaking of the lovely state of Ohio, we are off to play the Browns, leaving in about an hour.

Enjoy all the games this weekend, I will try to post live from Cleveland when I get a chance.
Ravens are an old team, it's getting to be December, they are tired, they will start to fade, Merrill Hoge has been predicting this for months. They showed a shot of Ray Lewis on the sidelines last night, he looked gassed...
Old 12-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Cahokia Downs

Still 2 games up and a cinch to win their division. I hope your right and they fold up, I dont want our team to have to play them in January in Baltimore.
Meanwhile you guys looked great last night but still will struggle just for a chance to play in Jan. Good luck to you.

If you are interested, I can hook you up if we play in the playoffs, if the game is in KC.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:19 AM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscrules
Still 2 games up and a cinch to win their division. I hope your right and they fold up, I dont want our team to have to play them in January in Baltimore.
Meanwhile you guys looked great last night but still will struggle just for a chance to play in Jan. Good luck to you.

If you are interested, I can hook you up if we play in the playoffs, if the game is in KC.

Cincy will be lucky to get in, they still have to play at Indy and at Denver, but I guess it's not impossible, they should beat Oakland and Pitt...

Thanks for the ticket offer, but I wouldn't travel to the game. I love the Chiefs, I was a huge Bengal fan growing up, they actually resembled a Football Team for awhile going to 2 Super Bowls and then went bad, I got disgusted and couldn't follow them after so many bad years, I adopted the Chiefs as my team, but when Marvin Lewis got hired I jumped back on the Bengals Bandwagon, I knew it would take a few years, but you could tell things would change...

Good Luck, you guys will probably dismantle the Browns...