Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Hialeah Park

Default Goodell tells Pacman to take a hike...

For a full season...LMFAO. He also suspends the Bengals Chris Henry for the first 8 games...Bravo job Mr. Goodell...Way to show these crumbs that they are not above and beyond some real punishment...Two less peices of sh!t that the league has to worry about...Pacman might have played his last game in the NFL..HAHAHAHA... Goodell knew that the teams weren't gonna take such drastic measures into their own hands, so he decided to lay the law down himself...Back to the basement of the AFC the Titans go..Here's to hoping Pacman JOnes never puts on a NFL jersey again...
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 04-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor
For a full season...LMFAO. He also suspends the Bengals Chris Henry for the first 8 games...Bravo job Mr. Goodell...Way to show these crumbs that they are not above and beyond some real punishment...Two less peices of sh!t that the league has to worry about...Pacman might have played his last game in the NFL..HAHAHAHA... Goodell knew that the teams weren't gonna take such drastic measures into their own hands, so he decided to lay the law down himself...Back to the basement of the AFC the Titans go..Here's to hoping Pacman JOnes never puts on a NFL jersey again...

I agree...time to get tough!
Old 04-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Randwyck

Pacman Jones overrated anyways. Tennessee just another need to an already extensive list.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Are you bookin that bet? If so, at what odds?
Old 04-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Hialeah Park

Do I look like an oddsmaker to you??? Sounds like sour grapes,lmfao..
Always trying to get people to "book" bets...People can't make opinions without you trying to take action???
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 04-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Do I look like an oddsmaker to you??? Sounds like sour grapes,lmfao..
Always trying to get people to "book" bets...People can't make opinions without you trying to take action???
Says the guy whose team lost to the Titans last year and makes a celebratory thread about Pacman getting suspended. Then to top it off makes retarded predictions he's afraid to back up.

Brilliant.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow Pants
Says the guy whose team lost to the Titans last year and makes a celebratory thread about Pacman getting suspended. Then to top it off makes retarded predictions he's afraid to back up.

Brilliant.

Ouch that hurt... I wouldnt actually go as far as to call me afraid... And chill out with the word retarded, Internet tough guy... I work with special needs children, and that word isn't tolerated...So just hide behind that monitor, and cry yourself to sleep tonight when thinking of your Titans...If its action you want, let's bet who will make it to the postseason?? ....Let's hear u cry about how much better the AFC is... Sour Grapes??? I think so

- Nathan Israel
Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Ouch that hurt... I wouldnt actually go as far as to call me afraid... And chill out with the word retarded, Internet tough guy... I work with special needs children, and that word isn't tolerated...So just hide behind that monitor, and cry yourself to sleep tonight when thinking of your Titans...If its action you want, let's bet who will make it to the postseason?? ....Let's hear u cry about how much better the AFC is... Sour Grapes??? I think so
Hide behind my monitor? Where did that crap come from? Stop trolling, ******.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Fairgrounds

You guys can talk all the **** you want, but I'll take that bet about the Titans at the basement too... Will you gimme 7-9 and better? You can take 6-10 and worse? I'll take any wager if you gimme those records.
If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased...
Old 04-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Randwyck

While i refuse to bet on the titans because of the coach. I see an 8-8 record. Vince Young is not going to like the second go around in the league. Things are going to be a little bit tougher. PLus we all know who the best team in the division is...
Old 04-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
There seem to be some clauses in this suspension that if he's a good citizen he might only have to sit out 10 games.Once again no ba lls.