Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-04-2007, 10:02 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Default Honda Classic playoff

Monday morning....

SCUDS...pick your poison. Your boy Camilo get it done?

Camilo Velligas
Jose Coceres
Boo Weekley
Mark Wilson
Old 03-05-2007, 04:26 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
Monday morning....

SCUDS...pick your poison. Your boy Camilo get it done?

Camilo Velligas
Jose Coceres
Boo Weekley
Mark Wilson
Pathetic situation.Unfortunately,missing tournament-winning putts is normal for Country BO.Obviously,Wilson is lucky to even be in a playoff.Coceres actually used to be a good player.When you have 4 guys in a playoff,it usually favors the best ballstrikers.Villegas,and BO are the 2 best ballstrikers.This course favored these 2,and that's why they are there tied for 1st.They simply need to hit fairways,and greens.Whoever simply keeps doing that has a huge chance of winning without making a big putt.I'll guess that VILLEGAS outlasts BO,and the other 2 make ballstriking errors.Wouldn't trust any of them.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:04 AM
Flemington

BTW..Luke Donald would have to be nuts to marry that girl.She is a nagger severe.Guy is making millions.Shut up and cook his food.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Randwyck

I gotta go with MW, he was my neighbor in Menomonee Falls, WI in the 90's. His folks are great people. Kid could stripe it when he was 16-17, played at North Hills CC in the big money games, Dad payed the freight. Sentimental pick only, but those putts showed me heart.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:47 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
BTW..Luke Donald would have to be nuts to marry that girl.She is a nagger severe.Guy is making millions.Shut up and cook his food.

lol....classic
Old 03-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Flemington

Wilson takes it...Survived yesterday,and stepped up huge today. Coceres played well today.The other 2 choked very hard today(sorry,but no way to pretty that up.)Coceres,Villegas,and BO all get 410k.They have got to change that.Coceres didn't choke like them.His putt to continue the playoff barely missed.On the 1st playoff hole today,Coceres made a nice clutch putt to stay alive.Villegas badly pulled his(train wreck.) Bo didn't even have a putt.Choked before getting to the green.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:48 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Wilson takes it...Survived yesterday,and stepped up huge today. Coceres played well today.The other 2 choked very hard today(sorry,but no way to pretty that up.)Coceres,Villegas,and BO all get 410k.They have got to change that.Coceres didn't choke like them.His putt to continue the playoff barely missed.On the 1st playoff hole today,Coceres made a nice clutch putt to stay alive.Villegas badly pulled his(train wreck.) Bo didn't even have a putt.Choked before getting to the green.

I guess Wilson wont have to worry about an 11th try at Q-School...at least not for a couple more years anyways.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
lol....classic
Did you see the interview? Damn ,son..

gripe 1=He is allergic to kitchen.

gripe 2=He doesn't care about the Wedding planning......leaving it up to her.

gripe 3=She doesn't like having to hunt down these Lymie products that he likes to eat,or drink.

Blinking Red Stoplight....No wonder he doesn't win as much as you would think he could.With a nagger like that in his ear,no wonder he was throwing clubs this week at the Honda Classic.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Randwyck

My boy Wilson wins it, what a class interview on TGC tonight, 2 shot penalty about killed his caddie (How bout it Kev) and he pulls it off. I'll bet his Dad could hunt ducks with a rake today...................
Old 03-05-2007, 07:46 PM
5'8".. but all man!

I saw the replay of the playoff tonight at work...and WOW...what a f*cking AWFUL GOLF SWING Camilo made on the first playoff hole. That was nothing but a HUGE HUGE CHOKE.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
I saw the replay of the playoff tonight at work...and WOW...what a f*cking AWFUL GOLF SWING Camilo made on the first playoff hole. That was nothing but a HUGE HUGE CHOKE.
Sad situation there.The guy is very naturally talented,but he certainly has been a choker.Picked a good tour to be a talented choker on(t2=$410k.)I actually think 1 of these 2 chokers could just be mad enough to go out and win in the next 2 weeks.At some point,the fear has to turn into anger,and they need to go out and blow a field away.Camillo seemed hungry for it,but talk wasn't play.Ya know he use to be very quiet.I think all the slightly over the top clothing etc. may have been his way of forcing himself to be more fan/press/commercial friendly.I think he is still an introvert,and they can get pretty nervous inside.Life is luckily very forgiving to those with his length,and ballstriking talent.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:27 PM
5'8".. but all man!

what will be more interesting is to see how Boo handles missing that putt on the 72nd hole to win it all. Had the tournament by the nuts and he choked too. Seems to have the right attitude, but little things like that can make or break you out there. I think he will learn from that and become a better player.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
what will be more interesting is to see how Boo handles missing that putt on the 72nd hole to win it all. Had the tournament by the nuts and he choked too. Seems to have the right attitude, but little things like that can make or break you out there. I think he will learn from that and become a better player.
I know what you're saying, but a neck like that getting $410k has got to be like Christmas Cubed.