Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Saratoga

Oh I was just horsing around.

I won't post in YOUR thread anymore.....so solly.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrat59 View Post
Oh thank goodness!

I love SOA. I hated to see Piney go though. He was a tuff ole bugger.

Do you think Clay gets it this season? I think Gemma or Opie should do him in. I don't think anything will happen to Tara. What do you think is really going on with Juice?

I hope Clay gets whats coming to him and Gemma hooks up with Tig. I think the club will split but I can't see Clay getting away with this crap for too long. Gemma is on to him.

What are your thoughts TOG?
I was shocked that Clay shot Piney, but I guess I shouldn't have been. He knows that those letters are going to be his death sentence. What's that, 3 of the First 9 he's killed now? Are there any more of the original members left? Opie should get to do Clay in when the time comes since he killed both his wife and father.

For sure Gemma is on to him, and I can't wait to see how she'll going to deal with it. I imagine her first loyalty will be to Jax and her grandsons, you know family is the most important thing to her. You know she'll hook up with Tig, remember it almost happened the end of season 2? (and how funny was Tig carrying her purse in this last episode?) I don't think anything will happen to Tara either.

And I just knew Juice wouldn't succeed in hanging himself. It's so typical for him to get it wrong. I hope he tells Chibs what's going on, he needs someone in his corner.

Yay! Fellow Sons fan!
Old 11-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Washington Park

TouchOfGrey - you out there?

What did you think of last night's episode?

I think Gemma is gonna pop a cork when she finds out that someone did shoot at Tara. At least Tara gets shot at next week. Gemma is going to breakdown in some way. I was dissapointed about how she reacted to knowing that Clay killed Piney. Poor Piney.

It's so confusing now with the different cartels and clubs I'm not sure who is who any longer and what's really happening. The story has become too entangled for my liking.

Juice is in a pickle. I don't see him turning on the club. I think he might be in a tad better place now. Seems to me anyway. I'm guessing/hoping he comes out of this stronger on each episode.

Opie is going to have a fit.

Tara is going to have a fit.

Jax is going to have a fit.

I don't think Unser is going to cover up Piney's murder. I think/hope he does something dramatic to wrangle in Clay.

Potter is creepy.

Your thoughts?
Old 11-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Saratoga

I think she fears me ,TB.

I did promise to no longer interfere...perhaps stating it again will make her feel safe.

I will no longer interfere with this thread.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Saratoga

TouchTouchy,

What seems to be your primary malfunction here,mamski? TrackBrat is being very nice to you and you are ignoring her.

I said I won't interfere,so I won't.

Now you answer her pronto......goddamity.