Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-23-2006, 04:02 AM
Gulfstream Park

Default "regular tracks can be unfair too"

lol wonder if this will get sent to the polyroom! anyways wednesday@hawthorne was quite sickening as you can tell by the results/charts for the races! to say there was a bias is a huge understatement. the difference between the amount of dirt on the rail and away from it was sick, horses were basically running on two different surfaces in the same race!
Old 11-23-2006, 07:11 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

I thought the best horse won every BC race. But I also know that if there is a horse that racing wants to turn into a star they will give that horse every advantage. Bernardini drew inside so inside is the place to be.

Hawthorne has always gone back to speed on the rail
1 - 3

thems my numberz

I could have been rich
Old 11-23-2006, 07:48 AM
Flemington

Playa,it's just a coincidence that all those #1 horses won.Just so happens the best horses kept getting that #1 post.Happens....It doesn't mean they weren't best.The best horse won every race. I have looked at all of the races,and am certain that every race was won by the horse who was best.Easiest thing in the world is to blame the track when you lose.Oh,...hey, I didn't ask if you played the races,but you must have,since you find something was wrong with the track.I know it's hard to take,but ya just didn't handicap the winners,and you're bitter. They were all certainly very playable.I don't think there was one that I would say wasn't the best horse in the race.Cap better(sore loser.) ..................................... -Tom Turkey

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 11-23-2006 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Playa,it's just a coincidence that all those #1 horses won.Just so happens the best horses kept getting that #1 post.Happens....It doesn't mean they weren't best.The best horse won every race. I have looked at all of the races,and am certain that every race was won by the horse who was best.Easiest thing in the world is to blame the track when you lose.Oh,...hey, I didn't ask if you played the races,but you must have,since you find something was wrong with the track.I know it's hard to take,but ya just didn't handicap the winners,and you're bitter. They were all certainly very playable.I don't think there was one that I would say wasn't the best horse in the race.Cap better(sore loser.) ..................................... -Fashionably,The Contrarian

hmmmmmmmm lets see i wasnt in the track all day except for 1 race considering we ran 1 yesterday scuds, before and after i was in the barn!!!!!!!!! lol im not being a"sore loser" like you are scuds when you come here whining and complaining. call up any trainer here or any jock who was in the room riding wednesday and they'll tell you the exact same thing i just said.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:30 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by disappearingdan_akaplaya
hmmmmmmmm lets see i wasnt in the track all day except for 1 race considering we ran 1 yesterday scuds, before and after i was in the barn!!!!!!!!! lol im not being a"sore loser" like you are scuds when you come here whining and complaining. call up any trainer here or any jock who was in the room riding wednesday and they'll tell you the exact same thing i just said.
Trainers n' jockeys??

Like Doug O'neill ,and Corey Nakatani? When they said the inside was fast at the Breeders Cup? Seems not many believe them.They are considered by many to be mistaken.