Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
Personally, I find it amusing that all of the people in this thread that are getting their rocks off by a mistake are also the same people that voted for Bush.....twice. This was sort of like McCain forgetting how many houses he has right?
George W. Bush > Al Gore.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Arlington Park

this entire thread is making rethink my commitment to democracy.

i don't want half the poster's voting or breeding.

stop being f'in sheep. an 11 second hacked up video is no reason to decide how you vote. you should be laughing at the ineptness of the people trying to pull this shite. not seriously discussing it's impact on an election.

i'd hate to think what goebbles and weismuller would have you believing.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_im_god
this entire thread is making rethink my commitment to democracy.

i don't want half the poster's voting or breeding.

stop being f'in sheep. an 11 second hacked up video is no reason to decide how you vote. you should be laughing at the ineptness of the people trying to pull this shite. not seriously discussing it's impact on an election.

i'd hate to think what goebbles and weismuller would have you believing.
Hell...I don't want you posting the same monotonous bulls.hit all of the time but you don't see me posting my opinion of you repeatedly.

We get it. You're a sandal wearing liberal elitist douchebag. You're the reason why rednecks get out and vote for republicans. SILENCE.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants
Hell...I don't want you posting the same monotonous bulls.hit all of the time but you don't see me posting my opinion of you repeatedly.

We get it. You're a proud sandal wearing liberal elitist douchebag. You're the reason why rednecks get out and vote for republicans. SILENCE.
ftfy.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Especially considering Bush is easily one of, if not the worst president in US history. How could Gore not have done better?

But my point is, Republicans seemingly had no problem voting for someone who makes mistakes all of the time when speaking, twice. So why is is it an issue now? And since you are the only one with balls enough to respond, isn't this basically the same as McCain "forgetting" how many houses he has? I don't remember seeing threads about what a sharpie he is. Fair and balanced I guess.
Maybe I'm retarded but isn't forgetting your religious affiliation a far greater gaffe than forgetting how many houses you own?

I mean...it isn't to me...I'd rather both candidates be atheists...but you understand what I'm saying.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:

We get it. You're a sandal wearing liberal elitist douchebag. You're the reason why rednecks get out and vote for republicans. SILENCE.

CP I could have used your help yesterday ...
Old 09-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Coach Pants

And I'm probably crazy...but if I decided not to vote for Bob Barr...there is no way I could vote for Obama because of his wife's mouth. You figure he's making enough money now to get her grille fixed where she can actually hold her lips together without showing teeth for more than 2 minutes.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:41 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Maybe I'm retarded but isn't forgetting your religious affiliation a far greater gaffe than forgetting how many houses you own?

I mean...it isn't to me...I'd rather both candidates be atheists...but you understand what I'm saying.
I would not doubt that they are, or agnostic.
But you will never find that out because the majority
of the country could never handle such blasphemy.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:

he didn't forget his religious affiliation.

the quote is completely out of context.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeker2
CP I could have used your help yesterday ...
Why is that?

Look I don't like either party one bit...but when it comes down to it I don't want the government telling me what to do. Obama wants me to learn a second language? Eat a bowl full of dicks, Carlton Banks.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_im_god
he didn't forget his religious affiliation.

the quote is completely out of context.
Whatever. He's completely full of s.hit. A deeply religious person wouldn't make a mistake like that. His problem is he's not quick without a teleprompter. You can tell he's just completely dishonest because he's always looking for the right words to say and in the process delays his answers with uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thank baby jesus he doesn't end each sentence with "you know what I'm sayin" because I would cut my f.ucking ears off.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
This guy has truly, truly lost it

Comparing Obama to MLK and Rosa Parks??

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/08/us...=1&oref=slogin
Kev..my all time fav

http://allthingsobama.blogspot.com/2...-macdaddy.html
Old 09-07-2008, 06:50 PM
pgardn

Quote:
And I'm probably crazy...but if I decided not to vote for Bob Barr...there is no way I could vote for Obama because of his wife's mouth. You figure he's making enough money now to get her grille fixed where she can actually hold her lips together without showing teeth for more than 2 minutes.
If mean were a commodity you would have cornered the market.
Holy schnikes.
Acidic.
Handle with care.

Bob Barr looks like an emaciated Walrus.
I cant vote for a guy that looks like a pinneped accountant.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:50 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:

says blog not found.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgardn
If mean were a commodity you would have cornered the market.
Holy schnikes.
Acidic.
Handle with care.

Bob Barr looks like an emaciated Walrus.
I cant vote for a guy that looks like a pinneped accountant.
That's ok.

She doesn't like me either...or wouldn't.

Bob Barr will get rid of the ridiculous war on drugs AND the IRS. He could look like a green turd and I'd still vote for him.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Personally, I find it amusing that all of the people in this thread that are getting their rocks off by a mistake are also the same people that voted for Bush.....twice. This was sort of like McCain forgetting how many houses he has right?

Jay, I think its funny as hell when ALL politicians f*ck up and get caught in some sort of lie, affair, caught getting a hummer in a bathroom... Sit on their asses in DC...full of themselves, thinking they are so damn important and that the people they represent can't live with out them...etc. Everyone of 'em, in both parties, are in the back pockets of lobbyists and are doing nothing but looking out for themselves.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
says blog not found.

http://allthingsobama.blogspot.com/2...-macdaddy.html
Old 09-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Oaklawn

4 years ago, a good friend of mine and I watched a program on CNN (I imagine) about Obama. This was after his good speech at the Kerry-Edwards convention

We were both very impressed with Obama for the first 99% of the expose. At he end, though, Obama made a real weird remark that demasculated him, in our eyes. It was about his socks, and letting his wife pick out his socks each day because he couldn't handle the task of color coordinating his daily outfit

So, as studied as I try to be on the candidates, little things can effect me as much as anyone else
Old 09-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Whatever. He's completely full of s.hit. A deeply religious person wouldn't make a mistake like that. His problem is he's not quick without a teleprompter. You can tell he's just completely dishonest because he's always looking for the right words to say and in the process delays his answers with uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thank baby jesus he doesn't end each sentence with "you know what I'm sayin" because I would cut my f.ucking ears off.

a mistake like saying "my muslim faith" when he's referring to accusations that he's a muslim?

read the transcript i posted earlier.

it's completely innocuous. i agree it looks worse when criminally edited but you ought look at the source material before calling this a mistake.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:01 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:

Wow..Dat der is funny