Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Newmarket

Thumbs up 24 pt. spread???

Finally! Somebody givin' us a game. Nice to see Pats on the other end for a change.
Shula and the boys will soon be crackin' open the champagne.

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 11-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Sheepshead Bay

Why? Do you honestly think that the Dolphins are going to beat Pittsburgh tomorrow night?

Just kidding. The Eagles played pretty good football. Unfortunately nobody is going to beat the Pats playing only pretty good football.

The record is still open to challenge by one hell of a team in the Patriots...
Old 11-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory Hill Hoff
Finally! Somebody givin' us a game. Nice to see Pats on the other end for a change.
Shula and the boys will soon be crackin' open the champagne.
i'm tired of fossils gloating over the distant past. it's sad this would be so important to them. sad and classless. year after year.

not seeing these al bundy's "pop the cork" ever again is about 25% of the reason i really like new england this year.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:02 AM
Dee Tee Stables

you would have to play a perfect, flawless game to beat the pats. eagles came close, but three picks by the QB will kill you. i thought the guy looked pretty good for the most part.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Churchill Downs

Hey Triple H,
I think your black & gold will give the pats a good game tooo ! Speaking of last nites game was it me.... or .. does the pats stadium.. NOT have [ under 2 minutes] Booth reviews ? [ like that BS &*&^%$#$%^&^%$#@#$^ TUCK RULE ] Could they kicked that extra point any faster ?
I would of liked to be in a vegas sports book and watching some gambler banging the table after GIVING 24 points last nite...
Gotta Love Horse Racing !!
Old 11-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Dollar Bill
Hey Triple H,
I think your black & gold will give the pats a good game tooo ! Speaking of last nites game was it me.... or .. does the pats stadium.. NOT have [ under 2 minutes] Booth reviews ? [ like that BS &*&^%$#$%^&^%$#@#$^ TUCK RULE ] Could they kicked that extra point any faster ?
I would of liked to be in a vegas sports book and watching some gambler banging the table after GIVING 24 points last nite...

Couldn't agree more! I thought there were at least 2 calls that should have been reviewed under 2 mins. The touchdown and there was also a questionable first down spot that came under 2 mins (it may have been in the first half, I can't remember). AJ feeley played a good game, but if he could have just made 2-3 better passes (thrown behind the receiver over their head) the eagles would have won that game. What I think we found out last night is the Pats are beatable. Until last night not many people thought that was the case. With that being said you will have to play an outstanding game to beat them. They are still the best team in football, but by no means unbeatable! Here's to hoping they go 16-0 and then lose in the playoffs or superbowl...