know where we can find the PP?

Follow me with the Rays grounds crew at
https://twitter.com/TripleCrown59
www.facebook.com/TripleCrown59

K&S pics-
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...0BYtWrhw2csXLA
Old 08-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Woodbine

Litfin doesn't even have her in the money in the DRF. What's up with that?
Old 08-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRoll
Sounds like a guy who doesn't know the connections and is looking for value in the race. I understand why he would leave her out...don't agree with it, however.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:13 AM
The Curragh

What kind of odds are we looking at post time do you think?? I'll put $20 win on the girl regardless and root her on for everyone involved. Maybe I'll get the 3-1 ML, but I doubt it!!

GO SUMWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishofNDMan
What kind of odds are we looking at post time do you think?? I'll put $20 win on the girl regardless and root her on for everyone involved. Maybe I'll get the 3-1 ML, but I doubt it!!

GO SUMWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well it should be a larger pool so hopefully it won't be lower than her odds at Arlington. Who knows though. We've got some whales on this board.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:57 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRoll

maybe he's helping us get a good price on her!
Old 08-05-2007, 09:42 AM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32
maybe he's helping us get a good price on her!
Good point.
I think it will be very interesting to see what she goes off at.
Will this board, in all its power and glory, make her a 2-1 favorite...

We have whales on this board? I would consider a myself a porpoise.
Maybe a dwarf porpoise.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgardn
Good point.
I think it will be very interesting to see what she goes off at.
Will this board, in all its power and glory, make her a 2-1 favorite...

We have whales on this board? I would consider a myself a porpoise.
Maybe a dwarf porpoise.
I think 2-1 would be fair odds for her, if she goes lower than that you can blame the whales. Her ability compared to the rest of the field far surpasses the ability of Three in the Bag against the field he wired yesterday. Lone speed kills at two turns at Saratoga so from a pace perspective she is an absolute play here.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:54 AM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperSB23
I think 2-1 would be fair odds for her, if she goes lower than that you can blame the whales. Her ability compared to the rest of the field far surpasses the ability of Three in the Bag against the field he wired yesterday. Lone speed kills at two turns at Saratoga so from a pace perspective she is an absolute play here.
Those three 2's in a row will keep things in line I hope. As a capper I look at that without having seen the races and would wonder... It may appear she gives up. We know better.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Keeneland

Steve Crist just made "the horse with seconditis", Sumwonlovesyou, his West Point Pick of the Day at the Siros seminar.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot
Steve Crist just made "the horse with seconditis", Sumwonlovesyou, his West Point Pick of the Day at the Siros seminar.

That won't help the odds. UGH!!
Old 08-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Keeneland

Default Grenning and Crist on Sumwon's race

Here's what was said at the Siro's seminar today and broadcast over the 'net (you can hear the replay yourself at the DRF Saratoga page):

First Race:
David Grenning:
Neil Howard earlier in the week won a 2-other-than allowance with Grasshopper who was stretching out in distance off two sprint races, from an outside post, and Smart Bunny, the 8 horse, is doing the exact same thing in a race that I did not see having a whole lot of speed in, I think Smart Bunny stretching out will show a little bit more speed, either get on the lead or into a stalking position off the 3 horse, Sumwonlovesyou, and if this filly can do as well as Grasshopper did, she won by 6 and got a 104 Beyer, then Smart Bunny will win your opener today.

The horses that I thought were interesting 2nd and 3rd underneath were Lost Etiquette the 6, just look at her company lines, she's been running against the likes of Boca Grande and High Again, they went 2nd and 5th in the Test yesterday, stakes winners, she was second to Mama Teresa one day when loose on the lead, she goes turf to dirt for Pat Reynolds, I like the 6 underneath; and the 4 Maria's Kitty, also kept very good company, Cotton Blossom, who didn't run very good yesterday, Dinner Break and High Again show up in her PP's, then she ran second to a horse called Casinimitie who came back to win a stakes race at Calder; so I like Smart Bunny on the stretchout, and I would use Lost Etiquette and Maria's Kitty underneath.

Steve Crist:
I see this race differently both from Dave and Dave Litfin, who I was surprised didn't list Sumwonlovesyou 1-2-3 in his picks. I'm very curious if he knows something about her. I thought Sumwonlovesyou was an absolute stickout in this race, myself. Now I can see her career record as well as you - 9 starts, 1 victory, 6 seconds. It might appear that she has some character flaws - however - she's been running against, I think, much better fillies at Churchill than the one-other-thans who have been running in New York. It's been a very weak division in New York, the race that Lost Etiquette is coming out of, the Mama Teresa race, I thought was very weak, where Sweet Singing Anita was third and I think all the strength in this race comes from Churchill. Sumwonlovesyou ran a terrific second two starts back to a filly named Le Chateau who came back and was a good 4th in the Iowa Oaks, she had a little bit of freshening, they kept her busy with a race at Arlington, I doubt they were trying too hard to win for $30,000 when this race is for $68,000. I think she's the speed of the race and the best filly and I like her despite her seconditis.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts