Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Arlington Park

And it turns out the slain guy in Minnesota was suspected of an armed robbery.

Hey the dead lone wolf (LMFAO believe that sheep) looks an awful lot like the wannabe Arafat in this video. The media most of you are watching are running the narrative he was a good lone wolf with no radical ties. Yeah right. Facebook page covered with black supremacy likes and follows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwGu0vabMM

Maybe it's not him and you cowed slaves can say I'm racist. Go f.uck yourselves prior to that thought.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
And it turns out the slain guy in Minnesota was suspected of an armed robbery.

Hey the dead lone wolf (LMFAO believe that sheep) looks an awful lot like the wannabe Arafat in this video. The media most of you are watching are running the narrative he was a good lone wolf with no radical ties. Yeah right. Facebook page covered with black supremacy likes and follows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwGu0vabMM

Maybe it's not him and you cowed slaves can say I'm racist. Go f.uck yourselves prior to that thought.
and according to this article, the "family" for the Minnesota guy has already netted a quarter mil on go fund accounts
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-cop-killings/
never mind the gun in his lap he was reaching for or the screwball calmly videoing this...let's blame the cop and believe the thing behind the camera
Old 07-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Arlington Park

I recommend if you have white skin to not go to any public gatherings for the rest of the year.

And if Hillary wins you really need to look into immigrating to a country that isn't controlled by the central banks and/or under UN rule.

Our current government, the media, the UN, and every other hate group against whites you can imagine are all working together to destroy and genocide us.

We are only giving birth at a small fraction of the rest of the races on the planet yet we're the problem.

We will be wiped out if things continue in this manner. Our own women have turned on us in droves and voted for this monster we have in office twice.

They are against us too. Don't even trust your own kind.

The enemy wants us dead for not coming to their aid in a prompt manner some two or three generations ago. A lot of us have figured it out. They control everything present day.

This is my last post. Yeah cliche but there are far more important things in life right now and quite frankly I don't trust a few of you here. No offense to the good people here but there are a couple rotten apples who support this monster we have in office.

Can't be around the enemy. They are. Hopefully most of you wake up to this fact.
Old 07-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
I recommend if you have white skin to not go to any public gatherings for the rest of the year.

And if Hillary wins you really need to look into immigrating to a country that isn't controlled by the central banks and/or under UN rule.

Our current government, the media, the UN, and every other hate group against whites you can imagine are all working together to destroy and genocide us.

We are only giving birth at a small fraction of the rest of the races on the planet yet we're the problem.

We will be wiped out if things continue in this manner. Our own women have turned on us in droves and voted for this monster we have in office twice.

They are against us too. Don't even trust your own kind.

The enemy wants us dead for not coming to their aid in a prompt manner some two or three generations ago. A lot of us have figured it out. They control everything present day.

This is my last post. Yeah cliche but there are far more important things in life right now and quite frankly I don't trust a few of you here. No offense to the good people here but there are a couple rotten apples who support this monster we have in office.

Can't be around the enemy. They are. Hopefully most of you wake up to this fact.
Then I guess I will be the only one losing their **** in the selections thread when they get a bad beat. Your posts will be missed but I am betting the Under 12-31-16 as to your next post. Too many infuriating posts down here for you to ignore.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Then I guess I will be the only one losing their **** in the selections thread when they get a bad beat. Your posts will be missed but I am betting the Under 12-31-16 as to your next post. Too many infuriating posts down here for you to ignore.
...I will miss him also even tho I am one of the rotten apples..
He has disappeared few times before and then returns under new handle...
I'll take your under for a c-note and think it will be much sooner...

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 07-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Churchill Downs

You should never post your "last post" saying it is your last post. Never works.

and look at all these terror attacks under Obama...

June 25, 2006 (Denver, CO): Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.

July 28, 2006 (Seattle, WA): An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.

June 1, 2009 (Little Rock, AR): A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.

November 5, 2009 Ft. Hood, TX A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.

September 11, 2011 (Waltham, MA): Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.

February 7, 2013 (Buena Vista, NJ): A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.

April 15, 2013 (Boston, MA): Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.

September 25, 2014 (Moore, OK): A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.

July 16, 2015 Chattanooga, TN A Muslim stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.

December 2, 2015 San Bernardino, CA A Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.

June 12, 2016 Orlando, FL Omar Mateen shoots and kills 49 people and injures 53 more at a gay bar, the largest mass shooting in U.S. history.

On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and shot twelve police officers and two civilians in Dallas, Texas, killing five of the officers. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran who was reportedly angry over police shootings of black men and stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers. The shooting happened at the end of a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest

feeling safe now?
Old 07-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Churchill Downs

I like this quote too. Shows that he understands the situation.

"I don't trust a few of you here"

I don't blame him, I don't even trust myself anymore. I wear a Kevlar helmet as much as I can without drawing attention. I do get funny looks down at Ahmed's Quick Mart though.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:22 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Here's that poor innocent angel who lost her boyfriend and filmed it live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MyGQShcKow
That's special.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:

This is my last post.
I hope this isn't true, but it does dovetail with your post in the what are you listening to.

Stay safe.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard burch View Post
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and shot twelve police officers and two civilians in Dallas, Texas, killing five of the officers. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran who was reportedly angry over police shootings of black men and stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers.
Now now . . . the President said it's “very hard to untangle the motives of this shooter.”

Don't jump to conclusions based upon micah's own words.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Arlington Park

Nice, France: At Least 60 Killed as Truck Is Driven Into Crowd During Bastille Day Events, Official Says
A local official said that 60 are dead after a truck crashed into revelers in Nice Thursday. Bastille Day celebrates the storming of the Bastille prison in Paris during the French Revolution of 1789.
Old 07-15-2016, 08:58 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileyoriley View Post
Nice, France: At Least 60 Killed as Truck Is Driven Into Crowd During Bastille Day Events, Official Says
A local official said that 60 are dead after a truck crashed into revelers in Nice Thursday. Bastille Day celebrates the storming of the Bastille prison in Paris during the French Revolution of 1789.
France's seventh attack in 18 months.

But there won't be any issues with
Quote:
Obama Administration’s Syrian Refugee Processing Numbers Accelerate
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ers-accelerate

Well, not for elites, anyway.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:44 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post

And apparently this is a great thing, (more undocumented *refugees*, which, as Kerry makes great pains to point out, are *quite different* from *immigrants*) though once again, there is no one in this administration that can even begin to explain how...

They also will not say how this is of any benefit whatsoever to this debt-riddled nation already over-bloated with welfare recipients.

Just clap and smile cuz..Obama

https://www.mrctv.org/sites/default/...he/168506.html
Old 07-15-2016, 09:49 AM
Belmont Park

Graph of *refugees* being given the keys to the kingdom. Although Christians are being ruthlessly murdered in front of their families each and every single day, you will need a magnifying glass to see how they are represented vs. the total number.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:54 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post

84 dead, with 48 in critical condition. just so awful.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:04 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
84 dead, with 48 in critical condition. just so awful.
I find the best way to cope is to change my avy to the flag of whatever country just got terrorized, end each tweet with #PrayFor{fill in country/city}, and say I hope they catch those responsible.

Everybody is still dead and maimed, but at least I won't get called a Xenophobe/Islamaphobe/Racist by the left. And hopefully by showing tolerance they won't attack us next. Which as we all know, is the best way to fight terror.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:38 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
I find the best way to cope is to change my avy to the flag of whatever country just got terrorized, end each tweet with #PrayFor{fill in country/city}, and say I hope they catch those responsible.

Everybody is still dead and maimed, but at least I won't get called a Xenophobe/Islamaphobe/Racist by the left. And hopefully by showing tolerance they won't attack us next. Which as we all know, is the best way to fight terror.
Stop it. This had nothing to do with terror or religious beliefs. It is time that we have a serious discussion about truck control.

Enough of you rightwingnuts who let just about anyone get access to such a serious weapon.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:05 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
Stop it. This had nothing to do with terror or religious beliefs. It is time that we have a serious discussion about truck control.

Enough of you rightwingnuts who let just about anyone get access to such a serious weapon.
Reports are that the truck has a automatic transmission. Why aren't these restricted??!! Why would normal citizens need such a violent tool of war?

Trucks Kill. Period. No one needs a fully automatic truck.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:42 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
And apparently this is a great thing, (more undocumented *refugees*, which, as Kerry makes great pains to point out, are *quite different* from *immigrants*) though once again, there is no one in this administration that can even begin to explain how...

They also will not say how this is of any benefit whatsoever to this debt-riddled nation already over-bloated with welfare recipients.

Just clap and smile cuz..Obama

https://www.mrctv.org/sites/default/...he/168506.html
Increase number of non-assimilating third world newcomers.

Promote lawlessness.

Destabilize the economy, and squelch economic growth, keeping wages stagnant and increasing class resentment along with government dependence.

Drive debt to unsustainable levels.

Blame inanimate objects for crime instead of criminals.

Attack 1st, 2nd, 4th and 10th amendment rights based on false premises, ultimately rescinding them in the name of "safety."

Fundamental transformation into a third world shithole and subsequent police state is close at hand.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:46 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:

Exactly, just like Americans did during the Battle of the Bulge.

Right?