Originally Posted by clyde View Post
^^^^ Well no he isn't.
Please dont post in any threads that I start... Thanks
Old 06-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Please dont post in any threads that I start... Thanks
Do you have any freaking idea what you just did to yourself????

If I were you, I'd delete that post before it's too late.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruth View Post
Tell DougS we miss his trivia questions and lists. I hope he recovers from whatever ails him.
I am in good physical health. I survived a trip to the ER for what I thought was a heart attack or stroke.

Turns out that it was nothing. After they did an EKG and ran blood tests and asked me repeatedly if I was on any drugs ... they finally released me.

I miss this board a lot.

Facebook blows like nothing else.

The worst are the annoying bitches who post everyday with their home run trot about how "incredible" and "amazing" their boyfriend is. Nobody cares. He's a douchebag who's only with you for temporary butt reaming. Get over it. You'll be dumped by July 4th.

And there pets!!! Fucl< you and your mother fucl<ing 6 posts a week about your cats or dog. I'd much rather read about the latest level Cannon Shell just conquered on 'Magna Carta: Knights dressed like Fags' or how John DaSilva just Iced another ho on 'Mafia Wars'

When Justin Dew's analysis of the 19th best movie of all-time is the most interesting thing you've read on there all day ... it's enough to make me want to kill.

Oh yeah ... and you're also subjected to the appalling atrocities that Zenyatta fans type up.

Such as brilliance like this from So. Cal clocker Bruno De Julio...

Quote:
all your rhetoric is circumstantial to the evidence that Zenyatta is the best thoroughbred on this planet at this time - after all 77,000 people can't be wrong
That - of course - is only when Bruno isn't serving up his compelling.. and far more rational analysis on International Soccer ... get a load of this ...

Quote:
The first round is a chess match. Germany is the only country that goes out there and blow people out. Germany plays their hand and teams adjust in the second round. Italy, Brazil, Argentina get their legs under them, first of all, the teams need cohesiveness and two they all play on different continents and leagues. Germany will be on everyone's ... See Morefinal after the first round and get knocked out by the semi finals. On the Brazil game, North Korea is an unknown and i have been impressed with their counter attacking prowess. They are going to give teams some fits with their speed.

The often maligned Robinho has been awesome and great thru ball. one touch score...That's Brazil!

Sorry guys ... gotta run ... it's been fun catching up. Joe Silverio wants to know if I looked at Colonial yet.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Arlington Park

Old 06-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Flemington

Dougie,

If we all donate a tube sock to your fund, will you stay?
Old 06-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek View Post
Dougie,

If we all donate a tube sock to your fund, will you stay?
Maybe donate him a frog.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
Maybe donate him a frog.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Goodwood

It's really not that much of a stretch, is it Bigs?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS View Post
I am in good physical health. I survived a trip to the ER for what I thought was a heart attack or stroke.

Turns out that it was nothing. After they did an EKG and ran blood tests and asked me repeatedly if I was on any drugs ... they finally released me.
I miss this board a lot.

The worst are the annoying bitches who post everyday with their home run trot about how "incredible" and "amazing" their boyfriend is. Nobody cares. He's a douchebag who's only with you for temporary butt reaming. Get over it. You'll be dumped by July 4th.

And there pets!!! Fucl< you and your mother fucl<ing 6 posts a week about your cats or dog. I'd much rather read about the latest level Cannon Shell just conquered on 'Magna Carta: Knights dressed like Fags' or how John DaSilva just Iced another ho on 'Mafia Wars'

When Justin Dew's analysis of the 19th best movie of all-time is the most interesting thing you've read on there all day ... it's enough to make me want to kill.

Oh yeah ... and you're also subjected to the appalling atrocities that Zenyatta fans type up.

That - of course - is only when Bruno isn't serving up his compelling.. and far more rational analysis on International Soccer ... get a load of this ...

Sorry guys ... gotta run ... it's been fun catching up. Joe Silverio wants to know if I looked at Colonial yet.
It was something, they just dont know what and it happen to go away.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:32 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Hot4TV View Post
It was something, they just dont know what and it happen to go away.
I think it can be hard to tell. Panic attacks will trick you into thinking there is something and will feel just as real as something more serious.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:51 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
It's really not that much of a stretch, is it Bigs?
Not at all. That vid was disturbing, but this is Drugsy.

I can connect the dots to get there.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:54 AM
Goodwood

Quote:

I miss this board a lot.

Best post ever
Old 06-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruth View Post
I'm shocked that RHT did not consider this guy. Perhaps RHT did, but then he realized that it would be intellectually dishonest not to put him in the top spot, so he didn't even bother mentioning him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvXHVMHdCxg

But you must be spending too much time on that nutsy NOLA board. Are ppd and bbb still there?
Old 06-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:

I miss this board a lot.

Sounds like you need better FB friends..you could friend request both Rachel and Zenyatta....
Old 06-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGFan View Post

But you must be spending too much time on that nutsy NOLA board. Are ppd and bbb still there?
I don't go there very often when FG is closed. I haven't heard from BBB in quite some time; I suppose he is posting on the Del Mar forum. Last time I checked, PPD was still complaining about the FG condition book, which he has been doing since at least 2000. I'm surprised that Bob Fortus doesn't post there since it would be in the Picayune's and his own best interest to increase the traffic on that forum.