Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer
Well I know Oregon State couldn't. lol
Old 11-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Well I know Oregon State couldn't. lol
Morty hits the booth operator with a punishing shot.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Thistley Downs

Too kind board buddies.

Let's just say I threw a hissy fit in that other thread,but I am done.

BoothOpertor can continue to be a benign pest---makes no difference to me.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Too kind board buddies.

Let's just say I threw a hissy fit in that other thread,but I am done.

BoothOpertor can continue to be a benign pest---makes no difference to me.
I saw the fit. It was impressive
Old 11-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Thistley Downs

Thanks..I thought it was admirable. lol
Old 11-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
lol
Ditto, lol
Old 11-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Del Mar

Any thoughts on the game tonight against Denver?

I say it will be close and there's more than a chance the Browns will win.

If I had to give a score I say Browns 34 - Denver 31
Old 11-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Morris Park

Denver is soft as butter on defense and J. Lewis will have a field day, I predict they will control the ball for at least 40 minutes and win by 17. Lets say 34-17, I have watched Denver the last few weeks and they dont want to hit anyone in the running game and they arent playing with any passion on Defense.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyder
Any thoughts on the game tonight against Denver?

I say it will be close and there's more than a chance the Browns will win.

If I had to give a score I say Browns 34 - Denver 31
Denver comes out slinging under the lights, and finishes the Brownies off with a healthy dose of Torain/Selvin. Bounce back game.

PS... I HATE the Bronco's for killing my reverse last week (soft hearted kocksuckers), so I will be pulling for the Browns.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 11-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Flemington

Nice. Bob Pappa, voice of the G-Men doing the game.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Flemington

I can't believe that ball wasn't picked on the TD.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Hialeah Park

Didn't Daniel Graham die 4 years ago of old age? and why the hell is he still in the league? (I know the answer to this, he is just pathetic at everything other than blocking).

No, i did not bet on this game. Thankfully.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 11-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Flemington

I have seen better Defense played in Street Football games.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716
I have seen better Defense played in Street Football games.
That is funny. I laughed out loud.

I think that you and I could seriously gain about 50-60 yards against Denver's run defense. I hope neither defense will look like this come Sunday night.

- Nathan Israel
Old 11-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Flemington

I am looking very foward to the game. This is a must game for the birds, you have to be able to hold serve at home in the division.

Are you going?
Old 11-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
I am looking very foward to the game. This is a must game for the birds, you have to be able to hold serve at home in the division.

Are you going?
Regrettably, no. ALthough, I will be tailgating at the stadium (see signature) up until about 7, then making our way to a friend's house (right off of Cottman Avenue exit of 95) who happens to be a fan of the GMen. His Shockey jersey looks like 2 blue bedsheets sown together. We call him 'Forman Mills' when he wears it, and multiple nicknames when he doesnt.

Looking forward to it is an understatement. If the GMen win, they run away with the division. If they don't, its up for grabs. Must win for the Birds, and I hope they rise to the occasion and shut down NYG's 3 pronged running attack. For some reason, division opponents run all over us. The rest of the league gets stuffed like stockings.

Should be a great game to watch. All eyes on this one.

- Nathan Israel
Old 11-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Flemington

I guess common sense isn't a course at Vandibilt. What the F was Cutler thinking, running the ball up the middle with 10 seconds left and no time outs?
Old 11-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor
Regrettably, no. ALthough, I will be tailgating at the stadium (see signature) up until about 7, then making our way to a friend's house (right off of Cottman Avenue exit of 95) who happens to be a fan of the GMen. His Shockey jersey looks like 2 blue bedsheets sown together. We call him 'Forman Mills' when he wears it, and multiple nicknames when he doesnt.

Looking forward to it is an understatement. If the GMen win, they run away with the division. If they don't, its up for grabs. Must win for the Birds, and I hope they rise to the occasion and shut down NYG's 3 pronged running attack. For some reason, division opponents run all over us. The rest of the league gets stuffed like stockings.

Should be a great game to watch. All eyes on this one.
You know I think we have had this discussion before, but the way I look at it is the only guy the Giants have to be afraid of is Westbrook. I still think he is the most under rated guy in the leauge. McNabb used to be more dangerous when he would run if he had to. He can't win it by himself anymore. Also, they still really don't have that stud reciever that warrents double coverage.
That being said, it will probably come down to turnovers. Who ever coughs it up less will probably win.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
I guess common sense isn't a course at Vandibilt. What the F was Cutler thinking, running the ball up the middle with 10 seconds left and no time outs?
Yeah, that was pretty bad. Sometimes I wonder how some of these guys graduated college. ...Let alone memorize an NFL playbook. (ALOT worse guys than Cutler though.)

- Nathan Israel
Old 11-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
You know I think we have had this discussion before, but the way I look at it is the only guy the Giants have to be afraid of is Westbrook. I still think he is the most under rated guy in the leauge. McNabb used to be more dangerous when he would run if he had to. He can't win it by himself anymore. Also, they still really don't have that stud reciever that warrents double coverage.
That being said, it will probably come down to turnovers. Who ever coughs it up less will probably win.

Bingo. Could you imagine if they did? (2004) The field would open up like Pam Anderson's legs for 36 and they could rotate either Curtis or DJack in the slot. One of these years the brass will realize this and stop thinking they can win it all with 2nd and 3rd string recievers. Of course, when they finally do, Kolb will be at the helm and 36 will be retired due to being overused.

There isnt a facet of Westbrook's game that isnt top notch. He can block better than some, if not most tight ends. Underrated for sure.

I bet my buddy Nic Nic (aka Forman Mills come sunday) that Flexico, as he calls him, will have less than 8 catches. I guess I should bring some extra coin with me.

- Nathan Israel