Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:44 PM
pgardn
 
Posts: n/a
Default Wtf Usc...

They are going head hunting instead of playing smart.
21- 0 Oregon St. at halftime. Unfrkkn believable.
They are getting a serious buttwhipping on the scoreboard
even though there are some absolutely devastating hits.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Mortimer's Avatar
Mortimer Mortimer is offline
Thistley Downs
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,864
Default

In fb...emotion is 70% ...maybe.


It's looks like they're Ohio State and we are USC that first half.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:51 PM
pgardn
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer
In fb...emotion is 70% ...maybe.


It's looks like they're Ohio State and we are USC that first half.
If this continues I will be shocked.
USC has barely even had the ball.
Oregon State is taking advantage of USC
just trying to kill people with their defense.

Both teams are absolutely cracking each other.
This is not the wussy Pac-10 game I am used to seeing.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:59 PM
timmgirvan's Avatar
timmgirvan timmgirvan is offline
Havre de Grace
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Powder Springs Ga
Posts: 5,780
Default

they're supposed to be a second half team, and they better be cuz it's going to be a Rose Bowl berth for them if not.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:22 PM
timmgirvan's Avatar
timmgirvan timmgirvan is offline
Havre de Grace
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Powder Springs Ga
Posts: 5,780
Default

..like Jimmy Cannon used to say....they'll be along in time....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:27 PM
docicu3 docicu3 is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan
..like Jimmy Cannon used to say....they'll be along in time....
Huge 3rd down conversion and first down by Rodgers.....21-14 but OS moving the ball.....cmon orange dudes!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:31 PM
timmgirvan's Avatar
timmgirvan timmgirvan is offline
Havre de Grace
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Powder Springs Ga
Posts: 5,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
Huge 3rd down conversion and first down by Rodgers.....21-14 but OS moving the ball.....cmon orange dudes!!
Not on yer life,Doc...you been using the ether again,haven't you?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:42 PM
docicu3 docicu3 is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan
Not on yer life,Doc...you been using the ether again,haven't you?

Big Stop by Orange people followed up by a huge throw......if they score this possession USC has a problem
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 PM
timmgirvan's Avatar
timmgirvan timmgirvan is offline
Havre de Grace
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Powder Springs Ga
Posts: 5,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
Big Stop by Orange people followed up by a huge throw......if they score this possession USC has a problem
USC still working out the kinks in offense.....stay tuned
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:52 PM
docicu3 docicu3 is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan
USC still working out the kinks in offense.....stay tuned

OSU needs to take more time off the clock this possession.....starting to seem like the Orange dudes might do this ......
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:54 PM
timmgirvan's Avatar
timmgirvan timmgirvan is offline
Havre de Grace
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Powder Springs Ga
Posts: 5,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
OSU needs to take more time off the clock this possession.....starting to seem like the Orange dudes might do this ......
...that would be unacceptable on so many levels
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:56 PM
dalakhani's Avatar
dalakhani dalakhani is offline
Del Mar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington dc
Posts: 5,277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
OSU needs to take more time off the clock this possession.....starting to seem like the Orange dudes might do this ......
They are going to get it done doc.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:02 PM
timmgirvan's Avatar
timmgirvan timmgirvan is offline
Havre de Grace
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Powder Springs Ga
Posts: 5,780
Default

Field Goal BLOCKED.....you gotta believe Doc!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:03 PM
dalakhani's Avatar
dalakhani dalakhani is offline
Del Mar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington dc
Posts: 5,277
Default

The beavers are going to get it done. USC is still asleep.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:08 PM
docicu3 docicu3 is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani
The beavers are going to get it done. USC is still asleep.

3 more first downs and this one might be over...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:15 PM
docicu3 docicu3 is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
3 more first downs and this one might be over...

Oh Oh......
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:16 PM
ateamstupid's Avatar
ateamstupid ateamstupid is offline
Super Mod.. and Super Fly
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 13,036
Default

Ballgame.

LOL. Gotta love USC. Celebrity school, highlight reel team that is a lead pipe lock to fail every gut check.

Every year, they're the best thing since sliced bread, and every year, a terrible loss to a vastly inferior team. That's Pete Carroll for ya, LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:18 PM
dalakhani's Avatar
dalakhani dalakhani is offline
Del Mar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington dc
Posts: 5,277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid
Ballgame.

LOL. Gotta love USC. Celebrity school, highlight reel team that is a lead pipe lock to fail every gut check.

Every year, they're the best thing since sliced bread, and every year, a terrible loss to a vastly inferior team. Pete Carroll, LOL.
I disagree. They always WIN the gutchecks. They win the big games, most of the close games.

They just get beat once a year by teams they are favored by 25 points over.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:20 PM
ateamstupid's Avatar
ateamstupid ateamstupid is offline
Super Mod.. and Super Fly
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 13,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani
I disagree. They always WIN the gutchecks. They win the big games, most of the close games.

They just get beat once a year by teams they are favored by 25 points over.
You've been watching a different team than I have then. This is a consistently a team that looks great on highlights and shrivels up when tested.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:26 PM
docicu3 docicu3 is offline
The Curragh
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid
Ballgame.

LOL. Gotta love USC. Celebrity school, highlight reel team that is a lead pipe lock to fail every gut check.
USC will still get a chance to play for the BCS. One loss doesn't do you in as we have seen....just nice to see the little guy (Rodger's) get a chance to do something.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.