Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Santa Anita

It really has been a great game.oops..Face mask....
Old 12-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Santa Anita

Gators are tough man!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:53 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

die elietist scum gator chop biz niches!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Coach Pants

trick play junk garbage.

I hope we beat these chumps. This is nothing but circus football.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:01 PM

thou shalt cover..
Old 12-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
thou shalt cover..
Don't count your chickens (or money)....
Old 12-06-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmc
Don't count your chickens (or money)....
toast.. prevent d ..lol
Old 12-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Coach Pants

Thanks defense. Now chances are I've got to hear these morons that took Florida and the points brag about how right they were.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Santa Anita

Sorry Coach.. Life sucks sometimes...

It's been a dogfight of a game tho.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Coach Pants

It was for 3 quarters. Field goals don't win football games.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani
LOL. I feel bad for you Gator fans. KG is never right in football picks and he knows it.

Remember, football isnt just about how much you can score.
Absolutely spot on observation.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine
Old 12-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Glorious
Absolutely spot on observation.
You said they would win by at least 20.

Shut. The. F.uck. Up.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants
You said they would win by at least 20.

Shut. The. F.uck. Up.
And u said they would lose period. So how about joining me in this moment of silence.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine
Old 12-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Santa Anita

!!!!!!!!!!!oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
And u said they would lose period. So how about joining me in this moment of silence.
Because I'm a fan of Bama?

I took a team with far less talent and they had the lead going into the 4th quarter. There's only so much they can do against that garbage trick play b.ullshit the Gators call football. Without that freak of nature they would've lost by 3 scores.

You, on the other hand, took the captain obvious pick and barely covered yet come on here to give dala s.hit. You said they would win by at least 20. Take this one victory and shut the f.uck up about it and have the common sense to realize you got real lucky.

Florida still is overrated.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:00 PM

tebow is great.. good game though i 'drank the koolaid'. tm. bama let them selves down.. the corners suck.. and they got out played late..

chaseing to get even on o/u big 12..under please!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Delaware Park

Cool real winner utah and boise state only undefeated teams!

Real winner is utah and boise state. I don't care who you play, if you end up undefeated you should have a chance to win it all. Thanks to the idiots who came up with this bs crap. The little guy has no chance. So gator fans shut up you lost to ole miss. The only 2 undefeated teams should meet. Winner is undefeated and champ. But it will never happen because these idiots who run this bs crap always have some excuse. Well screw the excuses its time to hammer the computer, have a tournament and give the little guy a chance. I hope missouri wins and screws up the bs some more. In the end I don't want to hear anyone claim their champ this year if they lost. If utah and boise state win their bowl games, their co champs in my book. Screw you sooner and gator fans!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebrady
Real winner is utah and boise state. I don't care who you play, if you end up undefeated you should have a chance to win it all. Thanks to the idiots who came up with this bs crap. The little guy has no chance. So gator fans shut up you lost to ole miss. The only 2 undefeated teams should meet. Winner is undefeated and champ. But it will never happen because these idiots who run this bs crap always have some excuse. Well screw the excuses its time to hammer the computer, have a tournament and give the little guy a chance. I hope missouri wins and screws up the bs some more. In the end I don't want to hear anyone claim their champ this year if they lost. If utah and boise state win their bowl games, their co champs in my book. Screw you sooner and gator fans!
If there was a playoff system then you would never see a boise st. or utah win the championship. Ever.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants
Because I'm a fan of Bama?

I took a team with far less talent and they had the lead going into the 4th quarter. There's only so much they can do against that garbage trick play b.ullshit the Gators call football. Without that freak of nature they would've lost by 3 scores.

You, on the other hand, took the captain obvious pick and barely covered yet come on here to give dala s.hit. You said they would win by at least 20. Take this one victory and shut the f.uck up about it and have the common sense to realize you got real lucky.

Florida still is overrated.
You just might be the sorest loser and one of the least classy people I've ever seen on an internet board. You say I come here to give dala ****? How about the fact that it was HER who made the comment about my ability to pick a winner. It was HER that took the cheap shot at me, NOT the other way around. You could look at every post I've made on here and I challenge you to find me one where I've made that same kind of disparaging comment towards her or anyone else on this forum. If Alabama would have won the game outright or even won it with the spread, I'm sure she would have come in to remind everyone again how I can't EVER pick a winner. But if I actually win, I'm supposed to sit quietly and not say anything? Cannon can make a comment about how he was going to make a bet but since I made it, he decided not to but I can't say anything? Yeah, ok. You never can accept when you lose. Instead of just accepting the loss and congratulating Florida, you come up with all this other bs. Less talented. Trick plays. Garbage. How about the fact that after Alabama took the lead 20-17, Florida came back down the field and scored on an 11-play drive of which nine were runs? How about on the final scoring drive, they kept the drive going with runs right down Alabama's throats? Nothing tricky about it. Both teams played really good football and the better team won. And don't forget that Florida was playing without their second best offensive player. Give credit where it's due and quit whining about it. You say my selection was a captain obvious pick. That's fine. If it was so obvious, why didn't everyone make it? And I don't see how it was so obvious. Taking the lower ranked team, missing their second best player, giving 10 points to the undefeated, top ranked team in the nation is now what we consider obvious plays? Wow.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
You just might be the sorest loser and one of the least classy people I've ever seen on an internet board. You say I come here to give dala ****? How about the fact that it was HER who made the comment about my ability to pick a winner. It was HER that took the cheap shot at me, NOT the other way around. You could look at every post I've made on here and I challenge you to find me one where I've made that same kind of disparaging comment towards her or anyone else on this forum. If Alabama would have won the game outright or even won it with the spread, I'm sure she would have come in to remind everyone again how I can't EVER pick a winner. But if I actually win, I'm supposed to sit quietly and not say anything? Cannon can make a comment about how he was going to make a bet but since I made it, he decided not to but I can't say anything? Yeah, ok. You never can accept when you lose. Instead of just accepting the loss and congratulating Florida, you come up with all this other bs. Less talented. Trick plays. Garbage. How about the fact that after Alabama took the lead 20-17, Florida came back down the field and scored on an 11-play drive of which nine were runs? How about on the final scoring drive, they kept the drive going with runs right down Alabama's throats? Nothing tricky about it. Both teams played really good football and the better team won. And don't forget that Florida was playing without their second best offensive player. Give credit where it's due and quit whining about it. You say my selection was a captain obvious pick. That's fine. If it was so obvious, why didn't everyone make it? And I don't see how it was so obvious. Taking the lower ranked team, missing their second best player, giving 10 points to the undefeated, top ranked team in the nation is now what we consider obvious plays? Wow.
If I'm a sore loser than you're a p.ussy AND a coward.

When you made your ridiculous claim that Florida would win by 20 I challenged you to take a bet Florida -20 and the loser leaves the board. You've always been a longwinded braggart c.unt and I called you out on it and you dissapeared.

THEN you look at this thread at halftime and don't say a damn thing until the game is over.

You suck. Your opinion is garbage and you pushed the over/under.

Eat a million bowl of dicks.