Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-21-2015, 12:06 PM
Sunshine Park

Default DRF Ticketmaker

Anyone else having problems with Ticketmaker on a mobile device? It works on the computer but when I try an iPad or iPhone I get an error saying morning lines not available for the selected track. Select another race to proceed.

Most responses would be better than the answers I received from DRF Bets and DRF.com who transferred me back and forth to each other until I went into a voicemail. Neither rep had any idea what I was even talking about and indicated it was not theirs to support. The e-mail I sent just went into the black hole I think.

Top notch customer service.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:14 PM
Steve Byk

Write an email to Lonnie Goldfeder describing the problem.. LGoldfeder@drf.com. He'll help you figure it out.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:10 AM
Sunshine Park

Thanks. I'll give him a try.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:07 PM
Delaware Park

I am trying to access the BC package I just purchased and that is not working. As DRF has moved to pay for more of their services, the quality of the navigation to their website has diminished. I do not have a problem paying for a service, but as you are asked to pay for more, I would expect a better experience and not so many outages.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Sunshine Park

Thanks Steve. Lonnie responded quickly. They are currently working on an IOS 9.0.1 issue and hoping to get something into production today.