Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-21-2006, 06:16 AM
Jerome Park

Default Turf Races Monday

Races 1 and 4 are OFF and 7 and 9 are ON.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Jerome Park

You're all very welcome.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:02 AM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
You're all very welcome.
Thanks I appreciated that. I hope you don't mind that I represented that info as if it were my own this morning at workouts!
Old 08-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Jerome Park

No problem.

It's just good to know that, other than you, nobody here is interested in any type of possible handicapping information. No need to post here anymore. Apparently everyone already has all the goods.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:08 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
No problem.

It's just good to know that, other than you, nobody here is interested in any type of possible handicapping information. No need to post here anymore. Apparently everyone already has all the goods.
Oh Blackthroat havent you figured it out yet? These guys have ALL the answers. Just ask em.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:15 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Andy....ease up my friend. Not alot of people on here play on a Monday, so that info can be irrelevant for alot of people.

I did play a few things late in the day...and I should have said thank you, and I normally do, but was tied up most of the morning working on a resume and getting it out to prospective employers.

Your information and contacts are appreciated on here, whether you believe it or not.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:17 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
Andy....ease up my friend. Not alot of people on here play on a Monday, so that info can be irrelevant for alot of people.

I did play a few things late in the day...and I should have said thank you, and I normally do, but was tied up most of the morning working on a resume and getting it out to prospective employers.

Your information and contacts are appreciated on here, whether you believe it or not.
Kev he was quite hilarious on the show yesterday, I wish I had it on tape. I think its archived somehere. You think I'm caustic sometimes? You gotta hear his Sunday show!!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 08:19 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Kev he was quite hilarious on the show yesterday, I wish I had it on tape. I think its archived somehere. You think I'm caustic sometimes? You gotta hear his Sunday show!!!!

Have heard him a few times on ATRAB....when he speaks loud enough to be heard. Then again, all you NY'ers are quiet and soft spoken just like you, right Michael??
Old 08-21-2006, 08:21 PM
5'8".. but all man!

He shouldn't feel too bad....I am mostly talking to myself in the Selections furom when giving out free money with my Matchup bets.. Nobody responds to 95% of those threads..
Old 08-21-2006, 08:25 PM
oracle80

Kev I'm too busy dying of ragweed. You hear my voice on the phone today, or whats left of it? record ragweed crop in upstate Ny. Allergies are so bad i wake up in excruciating pain and end the day that way. I'm miserable. been watching the races the last week or so in the racing office because its air conditioned and inside and provides some relief. I am truly miserable.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:29 PM
Saratoga

Yo, go to your doc and have him give you the horse pill sized Allegra samples, they SMOKE allergies, and I am allergic to everything, I took every single sample that he had
Old 08-21-2006, 08:33 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Yo, go to your doc and have him give you the horse pill sized Allegra samples, they SMOKE allergies, and I am allergic to everything, I took every single sample that he had
Scavs this stuff isnt that easy to beat. If you are allergic to it its downright toxic. Sent me to the hospital three years ago in August with the mother of all migraines. Its nonstop misery. I am not a happy camper.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Scavs this stuff isnt that easy to beat. If you are allergic to it its downright toxic. Sent me to the hospital three years ago in August with the mother of all migraines. Its nonstop misery. I am not a happy camper.
Have you ever gotten allergy shots? Allergy shots cured me. When I used to go to the barn when I was 18 years old, it ruined my whole day. I was so allergic to the horses, the hay, the dust, etc. that I was an absolue mess for the rest of the day. It would literally take me 12 hourse or so to recover.

Anyway, after enduring this torture for a couple of years I finally went to my ENT doctor and asked him if anything could be done. They did the allergy tests on me and figured out what I was allergic to. I had to get shots about once a week for around 4 weeks. Then about once a month for a few months and that was it. I was totally cured. And now over 20 years later, I'm still perfect. I go out to the barn and pet the horses and have no problems whatsoever.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Pupkin
Have you ever gotten allergy shots? Allergy shots cured me. When I used to go to the barn when I was 18 years old, it ruined my whole day. I was so allergic to the horses, the hay, the dust, etc. that I was an absolue mess for the rest of the day. It would literally take me 12 hourse or so to recover.

Anyway, after enduring this torture for a couple of years I finally went to my ENT doctor and asked him if anything could be done. They did the allergy tests on me and figured out what I was allergic to. I had to get shots about once a week for around 4 weeks. Then about once a month for a few months and that was it. I was totally cured. And now over 20 years later, I'm still perfect. I go out to the barn and pet the horses and have no problems whatsoever.

I use to take allergy shots as a kid.. from age 4 to 14. I stopped then( I was a teenager and not having many allergy problems.) When teh allergies started kicking in I began taking Loratadine ( a knock off of Claritin-- and at about 1/10th the price!!) You can get this generic version at Target or BJ's. Sorry about your allergy issues, I feel your pain.