Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-20-2007, 11:35 AM
top predator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisjpq
she was listed as not pregnant in 2005 so the foal of racing age is her 4 YO by War Chant...which is essentially bred on the same nick as Came Home since both are by danzig.
As to where Mysterious Moll lives today...
The mare RNA'd in NOV 2005 @ KEE for 150K I/F to Ten Most Wanted...she may have been sold privately after the RNA (usually no one wants a horse back, once it has reached the sales grounds it gets sold one way or another) or she may have gone back to Classic Star. She produced a filly in 06, so she's around somewhere
oops I'm having a bad brain day...came home is not by danzig...duh...gone west...sorry, my bad
Old 02-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot
I presume Sumwon arrived safely in NO, made the trip okay?

Any word on if she's walking the shedrow, has been out to exercise on the track yet, or has been seen sleeping it all off in her stall with multi-colored beads around her neck?
Sumwon actually arrived late Monday in New Orleans!! Was tired according to Chuck but ate up lunch... He says she is quite a bit bigger than the pictures make her out to be... Has a few nicks and bruises that Chuck will smooth out over the next few weeks. He's pleased with how she looks.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Foal

Is any one able to go and get some pictures of the girl???
We are planning a trip real soon,
Old 02-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelster
Is any one able to go and get some pictures of the girl??? We are planning a trip real soon,
Kel,

Chuck is having a photographer friend take some outdoor shots the next few days.. Under tack, conformation, etc.. Maybe by weekend..
Old 02-20-2007, 01:45 PM
Foal

Talking

Great can't wait, when will you be at the fairgrounds, lets book it!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
Kel,

Chuck is having a photographer friend take some outdoor shots the next few days.. Under tack, conformation, etc.. Maybe by weekend..
Wonderful, thanks, Chuck!

I'm very interested in different trainer's methods ... what she's doing daily in her exercise program, how she responds to training, etc., if he can find the time to mention it occasionally, I know he's very busy, and I appreciate all his comments so far.

I see I can make NO in just a day's drive .... <g>
Old 02-27-2007, 11:34 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Kel,

My wife loves to look at the pictures. She has horse looks on the brain. My wife also claims she would guess this girl is a handful?

I like to determine if she is correct on this assumption. Of course she mostly plays around with fairly smart, mild mannered QHorses. But she can be fairly useful at the track if I ask if an animal coming of a layoff is in shape.

And her barn name is Sumwon? so we will refer to her as someone...

So anyways... the pictures are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 02-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Steve Byk

Pgard,

Indeed, in Chuck's Blog entry yesterday, he discussed how much of a handful Sumwon is in the mornings... Jogging a couple miles a day and learning how to relax.

http://www.deeteestable.blogspot.com/

Old 02-28-2007, 07:37 AM
Dee Tee Stables

i know there are only a few more weeks of live racing down there. i was going to wait and see if she was going to race, but if she's not--and it sounds like she may not--then i need to pick a day....thanks for all the updates.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:04 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Pgard,

Indeed, in Chuck's Blog entry yesterday, he discussed how much of a handful Sumwon is in the mornings... Jogging a couple miles a day and learning how to relax.

Ok thats neat. My wife wins again dammit. Females and horses...and riding since 7 years old.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Flemington

I hadn't noticed the newest entry & photos to the blog until just now. Thank you very, very much Chuck and Steve for being so accmodating to everyone's questions and providing us with so many photos.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Foal

Default Spring is around the corner

Love the updated photo's. If I plan to come early April will she still be there?
Bippy any plans?
Old 02-28-2007, 09:02 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Pgard,

Ok this horse looks a little hacked off. Morning before some work and a little grumpy might we be? New bit, I no like she says...
Rider on in the barn, good deal. Thanks for the blog site. Very cool. Horse looks good in red.

Last edited by pgardn : 02-28-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Steve Byk

As Hoff reminded me.. a year ago today. Been a tremendous amount of fun thanks to all involved and all that have been supportive..
Old 02-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Louisiana Downs

Steve
The thanks go to you and Chuck. It has been quite a year
Old 02-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Arlington Park

THANK YOU ! steve, chuck and crew. Thanks to all the DT/Dee Teer's, 2007 was Blast! we look forward to meeting more and lots more fun and maybe some win pictures.
last but never least Sumwonlovesyou and Kickin N Screamin.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:30 PM
The Curragh

Hard to believe we packed all that into one year (of course I use the term "we" loosely as my main contribution has been drinking beer and having fun)...

Dee Tee - Created a stable, registered the now famous "Lime Green and Royal", purchased SWLY, moved her up and campaigned her at Keeneland, Chuchill, Arlington and Saratoga (which was mindblowing), claimed KNS after all those shakes at KEE, watched her give her all every start so far, and purchased two serious yearlings at auction. If someone told me this would have happened last Christmas, I would have thought they were nuts.

Been a blast and a great learning experience. Here's to another great year.

Thanks Chuck, Steve and Team!

Last edited by pmacdaddy : 02-12-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Hialeah Park

Wow, all that in a year. Thanks again Chuck and Steve, don't think I can ever say that enough.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:32 AM
Keeneland

"Ditto" to what PMac sez ... unbelievable how many new friends I have made through Dee Tee. Thanks Steve, thanks Chuck and Team Simon! Here's to a great 2008, may our fillies run safe, and Dee Tee have fun!
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 02-13-2008, 05:34 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz
"Ditto" to what PMac sez ... unbelievable how many new friends I have made through Dee Tee. Thanks Steve, thanks Chuck and Team Simon! Here's to a great 2008, may our fillies run safe, and Dee Tee have fun!
well said.