Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Arlington Park

oh good christ.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Newmarket

i've said o'reilly is a buffoon at least 20 times on this forum alone. i can'teven watch him. putting his and obamas ego in the same room at the same time is a dangerous mix. probably the combined gravitational field produced a new mini solar system.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
i've said o'reilly is a buffoon at least 20 times on this forum alone. i can'teven watch him. putting his and obamas ego in the same room at the same time is a dangerous mix. probably the combined gravitational field produced a new mini solar system.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:21 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants
Damn.
That is a Conan O'Brein head.

Piper dauwn.
We ave a Piper dauwn.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
the theme of the rest of his speech was lifted from a Tom Toles cartoon.
i posted it previously.

they better get him back on the teleprompter real quick.
looks like they took my advice, the teleprompter is now mobile, it even goes to rodeos!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...its-the-trail/
Old 09-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
looks like they took my advice, the teleprompter is now mobile, it even goes to rodeos!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...its-the-trail/
LOL, because Grandpa Munster's been doing so well without his note cards. "The fundamentals of the economy are strong".. "No wait, I meant American workers. Stop bashing American workers!" The guy is clueless.

I hope you Repubs are excited about the prospect of voting Justin Dew for President.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid
LOL, because Grandpa Munster's been doing so well without his note cards. "The fundamentals of the economy are strong".. "No wait, I meant American workers. Stop bashing American workers!" The guy is clueless.

I hope you Repubs are excited about the prospect of voting Justin Dew for President.
Joey: looks like your party was doggin it!
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...90&tab=summary

they blocked a bill/legislation that would have precluded much of the financial mud(housing) the country is mired in now(2005)

This is non-partisan site
Old 09-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan
Joey: looks like your party was doggin it!
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...90&tab=summary

they blocked a bill/legislation that would have precluded much of the financial mud(housing) the country is mired in now(2005)

This is non-partisan site
Why oh why do you have to continually prove how little you know about what you are attempting communicate?

First of all the bill was introduced in 2005. Do you realize that we were already screwed by then? Of course not. Do you also realize congress was controlled by Republicans then? Do you also realize that the bill was bipartisan?
Old 09-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani
Why oh why do you have to continually prove how little you know about what you are attempting communicate?

First of all the bill was introduced in 2005. Do you realize that we were already screwed by then? Of course not. Do you also realize congress was controlled by Republicans then? Do you also realize that the bill was bipartisan?
Why don't you check the facts before you shoot your mouth off.....3 f'n years after the fact you knew we were screwed then..BS! You want to be a liberal you got to suffer(like the rest of us) when they don't tell you what they're not doing behind your back! The bill wasn't bipartisan...only 4 co-sponsors...good scholarship,buddy!
Old 09-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Why don't you check the facts before you shoot your mouth off.....3 f'n years after the fact you knew we were screwed then..BS! You want to be a liberal you got to suffer(like the rest of us) when they don't tell you what they're not doing behind your back! The bill wasn't bipartisan...only 4 co-sponsors...good scholarship,buddy!
You are so stupid that this has got to be some kind of act. Either that or somewhere along the line one of your ancestors fornicated with a chicken.

First of all, I am in the banking business as previously stated and everyone smelled this back in 2005. Think about it. lets take your line of work. You pick up dog feces out of yards. If you keep dumping them in the some place and the pile keeps growing, it doesnt make you some sort of clairvoyant to realize that eventually you will have a problem. Its just by that time, the mess has grown out of control and there isnt much you can do about it anyway.

Much of the subprime, alt a and neg am fallout is vintage 03,04,05. The 06 and 07 vintage has pretty much passed through or is in the process of. That was the really nasty stuff.

I know you live under a rock...well, decatur is pretty close. Either way, the credit crunch didnt start yesterday. It began in the summer of '07 and reached critical mass in August of that year. This has all been building up while President Knucklehead first chose to ignore it and then chose to simply throw dollar after dollar after it was too late.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
You are so stupid that this has got to be some kind of act. Either that or somewhere along the line one of your ancestors fornicated with a chicken.

First of all, I am in the banking business as previously stated and everyone smelled this back in 2005. Think about it. lets take your line of work. You pick up dog feces out of yards. If you keep dumping them in the some place and the pile keeps growing, it doesnt make you some sort of clairvoyant to realize that eventually you will have a problem. Its just by that time, the mess has grown out of control and there isnt much you can do about it anyway.

Much of the subprime, alt a and neg am fallout is vintage 03,04,05. The 06 and 07 vintage has pretty much passed through or is in the process of. That was the really nasty stuff.

I know you live under a rock...well, decatur is pretty close. Either way, the credit crunch didnt start yesterday. It began in the summer of '07 and reached critical mass in August of that year. This has all been building up while President Knucklehead first chose to ignore it and then chose to simply throw dollar after dollar after it was too late.
Great..so you're a teller...big deal! Did you neglect to see that the Dems are the ones who didn't let the Bills get to a vote? Stop preening with your psuedo knowledge and get away from the Libs...they're killing your brain cells.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:37 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Great..so you're a teller...big deal! Did you neglect to see that the Dems are the ones who didn't let the Bills get to a vote? Stop preening with your psuedo knowledge and get away from the Libs...they're killing your brain cells.
Saying democrats killed this regualtion bill is like saying Bush is killing the bill to drill coming up here. The devil is in the details and you are too dumb and uninformed to know the difference.

Most democrats didnt like your bill because it was too light in regulation. Why dont you have someone read it to you?

Most republicans dont like the current drilling bill because it doesnt really allow companies to drill within fifty miles of the coasts...where all the oil is.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Del Mar

Republican or Democrat

Learn why:

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/j...oral_mind.html

Last edited by TheSpyder : 09-17-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Saying democrats killed this regualtion bill is like saying Bush is killing the bill to drill coming up here. The devil is in the details and you are too dumb and uninformed to know the difference.

Most democrats didnt like your bill because it was too light in regulation. Why dont you have someone read it to you?

Most republicans dont like the current drilling bill because it doesnt really allow companies to drill within fifty miles of the coasts...where all the oil is.
The true sign of the mentally deficient is the constant abuse directed at others with differing opinions.(that would be you) The Dems didn't kill it...they didn't allow it to see the light of day for discussion. Your sweeping generalizations are truly telling about your coping ability...I suggest deep pschological therapy, regular usage of weed, or at the very least..MIDOL!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Tropical Park

Quote:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...gewanted=print
New York Times 9/11/2003

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

Representative Melvin L. Watt, Democrat of North Carolina, agreed.

''I don't see much other than a shell game going on here, moving something from one agency to another and in the process weakening the bargaining power of poorer families and their ability to get affordable housing,'' Mr. Watt said.

Old 09-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...gewanted=print
New York Times 9/11/2003

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

Representative Melvin L. Watt, Democrat of North Carolina, agreed.

''I don't see much other than a shell game going on here, moving something from one agency to another and in the process weakening the bargaining power of poorer families and their ability to get affordable housing,'' Mr. Watt said.

Check out the date of the article and what was being proposed then and the date of the bill Timmi is bringing up. NOTICE SOMETHING STRANGE?

LOL. where do they grow you people?