Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
But I guess it's ok to take the law into your own hands and murder a person just because you are pissed that he is kicking the **** out of you in a fist fight? This is a case of two men both "standing their ground." Trayvon felt as threatened or more so than Z; after all, he wasn't armed. Z had the ace of trumps up his sleeve, and he played it.

I believe he beats Murder 2, but is found guilty of a lesser charge.
Unless the prosecution has an ace up their sleeve, I think it would be hard to find 12 jurors to find him guilty. I think you will probably get a hung jury. It seems very unlikely that you're going to get 12 people to agree either way (guilty or not guilty).

Based on the evidence we have right now, it seems like about half of us would find him guilty and half would find him not guilty. I think that is what the polls show too. If you get a jury that is representative of the general public, it will probably be a hung jury.

You never know for sure what is going to happen. The prosecution could have some more evidence that we haven't seen yet. And even if they don't, you still never know for sure what a jury is going to decide. We have had some strange decisions by juries over the years such as the Casey Anthony verdict and cases like that.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:23 AM
Keeneland

Ten killed and 43 wounded in Chicago THIS WEEKEND!

Reportedly half of the victims and all of the culprits wore hoodies.

Is Jessie still in Sanford FL?
Old 05-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Del Mar

Default New pics and info on Trayvon.

Stuff you won't see in the liberal media...The whole truth is in this new email I just received from my right wingnut buddy...and you know what gold teeth and tats mean..

The TRUTH will be known - unfortunately you won't hear it from president OBAMA,the good rev.Jessie Jackson,Al Sharpton,Jeremiah Wright or the news media.
More recent photos of Trayvon Martin, gold teeth, tats, 175 lbs, 6’ 2”.

More...

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 05-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Del Mar

Default continued..

. "there are two sides to every story" .we don't always get the truth from the media.
television news...newspapers...magazines...radio...all continue to show 12 year old
Trayvon...NOT 17 year old Trayvon...they continue to show the 5 year old picture
BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the little, cute, hoodie wearing youngster
who was stalked by this monster.
In reality.."little Trayvon"...at the time of his death...stood almost 6'2" tall...weighed 175
muscular pounds
...had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and
local police)...had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death
for...smacking a bus driver in the face...because the driver refused to let him ride
for free...he was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the
bus company and to continue on his route.
When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school...it was not only because he tried to
bring a little marijuana in with him...he was in possession of wedding rings and other
jewelry...watches etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver...while on
the way to school that day...the jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.
I am not trying to say this was a good shooting...I am not trying to say this kid
deserved to die..no schit.I am saying...the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who
twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.
Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid
...because...it would not
keep you interest in this case... Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a
marijuana dealer...his friends on facebook all say he had the "best plants"...not a single paper
will show you any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth....all
of his tattoos...not a single paper will tell the news like it really is....and NOT how they
want you to think it is...Fox will

President King The Afro Americans Chozen One Obama...looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the
Nation...and said..."If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon"
So from that comment...should I assume you did not bother to look for the facts in this
shooting..or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold
teeth wearing thug whose name on one of his facebook profiles was "wild nigga"
...who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school ?

A fair and impartial news media in the USA ? One that does not follow the liberal
agenda? Is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation?

Never trust the news media for anything.especially Fox

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 05-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Yearling

If I had a son . . . he coulda sold me weed.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Dee Tee Stables

zimmerman has had his bond revoked. must report within 48 hours to jail.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Del Mar

Has two passports...just in case..

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...tin-case?lite/

Old 06-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
At the bond hearing later that month after prosecutors filed charges, Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie Zimmerman, testified that she knew nothing about how much money her husband had raised with the website. “Currently, I don’t know,” she said.

On Friday, prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda said Zimmerman and his wife had talked about the money in jailhouse phone calls in the days before the bond hearing. He said the couple used code words to try to hide the money from authorities investigating the case.

“We have the jail calls that the defendant made to his wife and to other people…in which he repeatedly tells her about the money, about moving the money and transferring it from one position to another,” de la Rionda said. “They were even using codes…thinking that the police are going to be really stupid when listening to these calls and wouldn’t know what was going on.”
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...in.php?ref=fpa

Somehow I doubt Mr. Zimmerman's future career options will include "Super Spy."
Old 06-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk View Post
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...in.php?ref=fpa

Somehow I doubt Mr. Zimmerman's future career options will include "Super Spy."
someone was watching too many movies i'd guess. dumbasses