Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Sha Tin

Mercury Morris is getting nervous
Old 12-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Goodwood

what is with all the erectile dysfunction commercials during this game? do they think the majority of the viewers can't get a boner or something??
Old 12-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Newmarket

In an interview earlier today, the "Don" S. said he really wasn't rooting for any particular team in tonight's contest....yeah right!

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 12-29-2007, 09:45 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by philcski
what is with all the erectile dysfunction commercials during this game? do they think the majority of the viewers can't get a boner or something??
Yeah, just loved the one with all the candles in the pool with the old coot.

Old 12-29-2007, 09:52 PM
The Curragh

The last 2 plays tell it all.....drop a 40 yard pass....

Come right back to it AND turn it into a back breaking record breaker X2 60 yard score....okay Eli what you got now son??
Old 12-29-2007, 09:55 PM
pgardn

God you guys are right.

I have not listen the Mr. Gumble for a while.
He is really awful. I like Collingsworth. But damn...
keep your eye on Toomer, keep your eye on Toomer, ok nothing.

Thanks for the insight. Who talks into his headset?

Bumble is perfectly awful. I had no idea.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Coach Pants

This game will put a nail in the proverbial coffin of the Giants franchise for good.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow Pants
This game will put a nail in the proverbial coffin of the Giants franchise for good.
And next week for thier coach

Old 12-29-2007, 10:06 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory Hill Hoff
And next week for thier coach
He should've never been hired in the first place.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:38 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow Pants
I don't know about that one Pillow as the Giants and Eli put up more points on them than anyone this season though he wasn't pressured at all......If the Pats don't fix the defensive pass rush they are no more than even money to get to never mind win the Super Bowl. The Offense bailed out the defense big time yet again.....Believe me BB will see this as a loss to these guys on the fight home when the film rolls and all the mistakes are pointed out and you have seen the last season for Rodney given all the BS he was responsible for having to be pulled off the field to get control of his emotions. I love ya babe but Rodney can't be acting like a rookie out these because he is challenged on the field....nothing but stupid!!
Old 12-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Flemington

The Giants played alot better than I thought they would. You score 35 points and have a 12 point lead in this league, that's a game you are supposed to win. It would have been nice, but I am really worried about what they will have left in the tank for next weeks "PLAYOFF" game. The one that really counts. They played with alot of fire and emotion tonight, and really tried to win this game. I wonder if they are going to be focused on Tampa this week or kicking themselves in the pants for blowing a 12 point lead to the Pats.
As far as Eli goes, he was pretty good tonight. He looked like that franchise QB that we all thought we were getting. Hopefully he can reproduce his performance next week in Tampa.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:01 PM
Oriental Park

The game was fixed. The clock managment the last 3 minutes was the worst Ive ever seen in my entire life.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Flemington

Obviously this is the first time that you have watched the Giants all season!
Old 12-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Coach Pants

If the Bucs are favored less than a touchdown put the money down and watch the hilarity ensue.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:19 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardus
And as for tonight's game...

Toomer f-ckin' killed this team in the span of two minutes with whatever he did on the sideline after the kickoff return and with his downfield holding.

Also, I know that Wes "White Men Can't Jump, but They Can Catch the Ball" Welker had a terrific season, but Aaron Ross couldn't stay within yards of him. Ross is f-ckin' joking, too.

And Strahan... show up, maybe?
He also dropped a sure first down pass in the first half. Would have kept a drive going. There were 2 penalties that bothered me. The sideline one on Toomer (which didn't look like anything, but we couldn't hear what was going on). I thought the officials did a bad job there, should have just gotten the Pats player and got him out of there. And then the illegal contact penalty on Corey Webster, on the long 3rd down play was a garbage call.
As far as Ross goes, he has been pretty good all year. He couldn't get Welker a few times last night, but then again no one in the league has gotten him either. The defense was on the field a long time last night and it caught up to them in the fourt quarter. The 2-3 first downs that Kevin Faulk picked up were absolute back breakers. You can not survive constantley giving up big
3rd down plays. And you are right Strahan was invisable last night.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Louisiana Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716
He also dropped a sure first down pass in the first half. Would have kept a drive going. There were 2 penalties that bothered me. The sideline one on Toomer (which didn't look like anything, but we couldn't hear what was going on). I thought the officials did a bad job there, should have just gotten the Pats player and got him out of there. And then the illegal contact penalty on Corey Webster, on the long 3rd down play was a garbage call.
As far as Ross goes, he has been pretty good all year. He couldn't get Welker a few times last night, but then again no one in the league has gotten him either. The defense was on the field a long time last night and it caught up to them in the fourt quarter. The 2-3 first downs that Kevin Faulk picked up were absolute back breakers. You can not survive constantley giving up big
3rd down plays. And you are right Strahan was invisable last night.
Umenyiora was kept busy all night but couldn't get into Brady at all...that could have been a huge if he could have gotten a piece of Brady.