Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander
Its not a big deal either way. I really had nothing against Kycher, as I dont take internet insults to heart. I actually looked forward to his posts, they were entertaining to say the least.

Next summer is a deal! Although meeting you will never prove you were or werent Kycher.

You should visit the Baseball Hall Of Fame while you're up there Euro...

I am coming up next summer as well Gander, looking forward to it, I got the clearance, probably the last year I will have a chance to go for a long time...
Old 10-11-2006, 04:41 PM
eurobounce

Quote:
No problem. I have eased my way back into it but its harder than ever for me to stay consistent. I have a very bad neck problem at the moment. Gets worse after a run. Wake up very tight every morning. Getting treatment through a chiro 3 times a week. The money is just flying out of my pocket.

Today I ran almost 7 miles and feel very good right now, but soon my neck will make me ask myself why I do what I do!
That sucks. I hope your neck gets better. I think my legs would fall off if I ran 7 miles. They get mad at me when I job 3/4 and walk 1/4.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:42 PM
eurobounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointg5
You should visit the Baseball Hall Of Fame while you're up there Euro...

I am coming up next summer as well Gander, looking forward to it, I got the clearance, probably the last year I will have a chance to go for a long time...
Oh I have that planned as well. I think we are going to be there the week of inductions. I am planning three days at the track, 1 at the hall of fame and 1 day site seeing. I cannot wait. I am going with 2 other couples show it should be fun.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:44 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobounce
Oh I have that planned as well. I think we are going to be there the week of inductions. I am planning three days at the track, 1 at the hall of fame and 1 day site seeing. I cannot wait. I am going with 2 other couples show it should be fun.
Kycherub said he was coming up to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame one of these summers, I kid you not. I remember it distinctly.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:45 PM
eurobounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Kycherub said he was coming up to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame one of these summers, I kid you not. I remember it distinctly.
Now that is funny. But I want to meet the Saratoga boys and Blackthroat too. Maybe we can get a pick 6 going
Old 10-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Del Mar

Looking forward to meeting both you guys. I will clear my schedule so I can help show you guys around town. This is great news. I love it when people visit up here.

Living here, its very easy to take this place for granted. I went to Belmont on Saturday and lets just say I prefer Saratoga for many reasons
Nope, we dont have Manhattan a few miles away, but we make up with it in a few ways. No doubt you'll both be happy with Saratoga.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
I know, that's why I posted it to see if he would bite...I don't know what's worse, me remembering some rediculous fact that someone said from a message board or somebody with multiple ID's...
Old 10-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Del Mar

But I want to meet the Saratoga boys and Blackthroat too.

Meeting Blackthroat will be harder than meeting me. I've been trying for some time to no avail.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:49 PM
eurobounce

Quote:
But I want to meet the Saratoga boys and Blackthroat too.

Meeting Blackthroat will be harder than meeting me. I've been trying for some time to no avail.
I thought he sat in the same spot each day. I was watching Wall Street two days ago and I thought of him.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:51 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointg5
I know, that's why I posted it to see if he would bite...I don't know what's worse, me remembering some rediculous fact that someone said from a message board or somebody with multiple ID's...
You and I have spoken before PointG, and you have a photographic memory as well. I knew what you were doing when you left the bait.
Whats shocking is that Kycherub also said he was coming with other couples and that they would be hittiing the hall of fame. I know you must remember that as well.
No doubt, none at all.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:52 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobounce
Well she had a nice little ride going. I guess she will get her money back.
She got back 96.40 on a 96 dollar bet. She made 40 cents.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:53 PM
eurobounce

Quote:
She got back 96.40 on a 96 dollar bet. She made 40 cents.
well 40 cents and a nice little ride. Not bad a I guess. There is always tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:55 PM
eurobounce

Well time to take the oldest to ballet. Everyone have a good night and happy wagering.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Del Mar

Good night to you as well Kycherub.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
oracle80

Night Cherub
Old 10-11-2006, 05:14 PM
The Curragh

I am Curt

2MinsToPost

formally known as EldoraSpeedway

thats all folks

Oh yeah that drunk guy on ESPN who lied about someone atacking Kentness who was Mera etc etc.........

It's a popular thought I might be Kent, sorry, no I am not

Have a nice day from somewhat sober Curt aka 2MinsToPost
Old 10-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Gulfstream Park

LOL this is 1 fu**ed up thread, my head is spinning from reading it