Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Default The Devil Wears Prada

So, I quite liked it! And I kept waiting for my feminist sensibilities to get offended and they didn't. It's a pretty darn funny movie. I always forget how good Meryl Streep is at comedy. Recommended!

... and a surprising number of (straight) men at the movie. I guess they think that Anne Hathaway is a cutie.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:21 PM

"Wore" Prada. Not "Wears" Prada. Geez Louise. And I only had one beer before the movie...
Old 07-01-2006, 10:01 AM
The Curragh

I took the girl im currently having relations with to that movie, great movie for a chic flick. Were there long lines for the movie too GR?

Did you go by yourself?
Old 07-01-2006, 01:44 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk
"Wore" Prada. Not "Wears" Prada. Geez Louise. And I only had one beer before the movie...
Yeah...but how many did you have AFTER the movie
Old 07-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Monmouth Park

The movie was shot at Silvercup studios east in Long Island city in Queens NY.I was fortunate to supply them with all there first aid and safety items,and spent quite sometime viewing the set.Is it worthwhile to see.2 other movies that will be coming out soon that were shot there are Mostly Martha(a cooking movie starring Catherine Zeta Jones)and Music and Lyrics by starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore.I took a piece of the facade of the apartment home.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattleallstar
I took the girl im currently having relations with to that movie, great movie for a chic flick. Were there long lines for the movie too GR?

Did you go by yourself?
Hey, Seattle,

There were very long lines for the movie; yeah. I was very surprised. I went with a group of 4 other people; three girls and one guy. The guy told us the 11AM showing of the movie was sold out (as were every other showing). I couldn't believe there were that many people around to go to an 11AM showing on a Friday! Long lines for you guys too?

Ha, ha, funny Kev! Actually, that is funny. No... I was good and went home after the movie. With Todd out of town for another 9 weeks, I'm still in the honeymoon phase with the remote control (meaning I am enjoying having complete control of it). I watched three hours of The History Channel today while I continued to unpack our new apartment. Now, I go to the gym, and then have an evening at home watching "The Bridge Over the River Kwai."

I'm sure in another week I'll be wailing "How long before he comes home????"

BBM, I actually noticed in the credits it shot at Silvercup! Yay for movies made in NY!
Old 07-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:

Did you go by yourself?

Dude, that's a strange way of putting it. What kind of relations are you having with this chick? Are you hittin' it from behind? I hope so. Well, good luck.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:13 PM
flowing tail

Quote:

Did you go by yourself?
"Relations" lol is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I hope you are getting plenty of good azz, hit it and get the heck out b4 she starts calling you 10x/day, trust me i know. H&Q, it's the way to go

Last edited by flowing tail : 07-02-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:25 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastkidpickedingymclass
Dude, that's a strange way of putting it. What kind of relations are you having with this chick? Are you hittin' it from behind? I hope so. Well, good luck.
Dude are u gay or are we talking doggie style?
Old 07-02-2006, 10:26 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
"Relations" lol is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I hope you are getting plenty of good azz, hit it and get the heck out b4 she starts calling you 10x/day, trust me i know. H&Q, it's the way to go
LOL Flowing T. How the hell are u man?
Old 07-02-2006, 10:33 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
LOL Flowing T. How the hell are u man?
Awesome dude, how bout you?

The girl i last "related" to keeps calling tho, not sure how i'm getting myself out of this mess. I should never have told her my real phone number, i guess it was so good she wants it again but that borders on a real relationship, do you know what i am saying? Even if she does put out. Hot though, i picked her up at the strip club
Old 07-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Dude are u gay or are we talking doggie style?
Dude...I phrased it that way for a reason in order to evoke a natural response from SAS. Shhhhh(don't tell anyone).
Old 07-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:

The girl i last "related" to keeps calling tho, not sure how i'm getting myself out of this mess. I should never have told her my real phone number, i guess it was so good she wants it again but that borders on a real relationship, do you know what i am saying? Even if she does put out. Hot though, i picked her up at the strip club
You should do what I do, dude. I don't give'm fake phone numbers, I just give them phone numbers of friends. This way, I still know if they call.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:40 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Dude...I phrased it that way for a reason in order to evoke a natural response from SAS. Shhhhh(don't tell anyone).
My bad. Lets see what SAS has to say.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:41 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:

I hear u. I never been to a strip club btw. Are the chicks smokin?
Old 07-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
It depends on where you go, dude. Some of them are hotties all over, others are like over the hill broads in diapers.

Last edited by Lastkidpickedingymclass : 07-02-2006 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:49 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Dude in Kentucky it is kinda slim pickins. You gotta hone your focus on the one girl who's maybe at an "8" level or so, the rest are usually way below par. But the prestige of strippers does add a number or two to overall score.

Anyways, it can be done.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Dude in Kentucky it is kinda slim pickins. You gotta hone your focus on the one girl who's maybe at an "8" level or so, the rest are usually way below par. But the prestige of strippers does add a number or two to overall score.

Anyways, it can be done.
It depends on the lighting, dude. I remember I picked one up who looked half way decent inside and then when we walked out to the car I could swear it was a guy, with facial hair and everything. I took her to the local drugstore for some shaving cream, and then I dumped her off.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:57 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
It depends on the lighting, dude. I remember I picked one up who looked half way decent inside and then when we walked out to the car I could swear it was a guy, with facial hair and everything. I took her to the local drugstore for some shaving cream, and then I dumped her off.
Have you heard the Eminem song... listen to the teachings.

"Look real close cuz strobe lights lie"

Ain't that the truth. Glad you dumped the guy off, only choice.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Have you heard the Eminem song... listen to the teachings.

"Look real close cuz strobe lights lie"

Ain't that the truth. Glad you dumped the guy off, only choice.

You speak the truth, dude. And that Eminem is a f**king genius.

You know, I'm pretty sure it was a girl, but I just wasn't willing to find out the worst.