Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2006, 08:24 AM
resplendentdapples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Shippers
you have to give credit to those ones who will step up and play. Alot of the times they are not the ones you would think. Let's say you're out and about and you see a group of chicks and your ready to mingle. You take a look at the clear cut number one and say "wow I want that chick". But chances could be it would take alot of work to get her to the promised land. Why not take a stab at girl 2 or 2a who maybe is not AS PERFECT as the number one, but isnt a wash either. Its all about value friends, just in like in horse racing. Like hitting a $500 pick 4 by only investing $36. Risk vs. reward.
Aiming high for the number 1 chick and missing hurts, but when you do a little homework and see that the second and third choices might present more to you, you take your shot.
You hit a $500 pick 4 for $36? You're smart! Can you teach me?
Old 07-03-2006, 10:04 AM
flowing tail

Quote:
you have to give credit to those ones who will step up and play. Alot of the times they are not the ones you would think. Let's say you're out and about and you see a group of chicks and your ready to mingle. You take a look at the clear cut number one and say "wow I want that chick". But chances could be it would take alot of work to get her to the promised land. Why not take a stab at girl 2 or 2a who maybe is not AS PERFECT as the number one, but isnt a wash either. Its all about value friends, just in like in horse racing. Like hitting a $500 pick 4 by only investing $36. Risk vs. reward.
Aiming high for the number 1 chick and missing hurts, but when you do a little homework and see that the second and third choices might present more to you, you take your shot.
That analogy was so beautiful... i literally just squeezed out a tear.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
That analogy was so beautiful... i literally just squeezed out a tear.
I will write a chapter of comparing value in women and horse racing for our tell all book
Old 07-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
I will write a chapter of comparing value in women and horse racing for our tell all book
You're right on target with the horse racing analogies to women, dude.

It's like sometimes, I can't get a chick going all out until she's under the whip.