Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-29-2006, 07:00 PM
rockhardtenfan

Default Flowing T and Indy George

What do u do when u get the "we need to be friends and nothing more"line? I need some brotherly advice from the masters. Thanx.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
What do u do when u get the "we need to be friends and nothing more"line? I need some brotherly advice from the masters. Thanx.
That's a killer. It's kind of on a par with the "it's not you ,it's me." line. Of course the "we need to be friends..." line leaves it open for some responses.

1) I've got enough friends; I need a lover, one who I can't keep my hands off of and who can't keep their hands off me.

2) There's no such thing as two people of opposite sexes being "friends"; there's always the lust that hides right under the surface and wants to get out.

3) If I wanted another friend I'd go to an AA meeting. I want someone who looks great in a bikini; wears high-heels to make her legs look even sexier; and wants to rock my world.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:23 PM
Saratoga

Oh well now I just have to say that this is one of the sweetest thingas I have ever seen in my many years on this forum. Oh wait, has it been days or years? No matter!!!!! Aren't you guys just so sweet!!!!! You are both the kind of men i like..... a little bit needy and vulnerable, kind of girly if you ask me but it's just delightful that you would beg the manly men for advice Rocky. Can i call you Rocky??? Good!!!!! How are things going with Chupster by the way????? Are you getting better at flirting????? How are you Indy George??? that's a nice name!!!!! i hate that stupid show that it's from but a nice name it is all the same!!!!! What were we talking about again???? Oh right, Rocky getting dumped!!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Saratoga

Suffock Downs??? WTF is that about???? i don't even know where that is!!! Can't i have somewhere good????? Eeeeew!!!!! I don't like that one little bit!!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Oh well now I just have to say that this is one of the sweetest thingas I have ever seen in my many years on this forum. Oh wait, has it been days or years? No matter!!!!! Aren't you guys just so sweet!!!!! You are both the kind of men i like..... a little bit needy and vulnerable, kind of girly if you ask me but it's just delightful that you would beg the manly men for advice Rocky. Can i call you Rocky??? Good!!!!! How are things going with Chupster by the way????? Are you getting better at flirting????? How are you Indy George??? that's a nice name!!!!! i hate that stupid show that it's from but a nice name it is all the same!!!!! What were we talking about again???? Oh right, Rocky getting dumped!!!!!

Hey sister, you're not bad your self. Can I call you "sister"...I like those old movies where the tough guys called the chicks, "sister."
I just don't understand how you don't like ths show where my name came from. Everyone liked ,"Leave it to Beaver".
You're right....I AM needy. I need a pound of twenties; a bottle of Jack Daniels and a soft shoulder to cry on; ...and VULNERABLE.....Damn, I didn't know it was so obvious. You are an astute woman....and that makes you even sexier.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Suffock Downs??? WTF is that about???? i don't even know where that is!!! Can't i have somewhere good????? Eeeeew!!!!! I don't like that one little bit!!!!!

Yeh...how did I get Les Bois. It sounds like some hot spot on Fire Island.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independent George
Hey sister, you're not bad your self. Can I call you "sister"...I like those old movies where the tough guys called the chicks, "sister."
I just don't understand how you don't like ths show where my name came from. Everyone liked ,"Leave it to Beaver".
You're right....I AM needy. I need a pound of twenties; a bottle of Jack Daniels and a soft shoulder to cry on; ...and VULNERABLE.....Damn, I didn't know it was so obvious. You are an astute woman....and that makes you even sexier.
Well now kind and good sir of course everyone liked the Beaver. Did you ever fantasize about June? i bet you every boy did but they won't admit it!!!!!! think about it!!! if she got rid of the flip and apron, dumped Ward and had a makeover and bought some way slutty clothes she would have been pretty damned hot right??? I always wondered about that cause Ward looked like her dad to me!!!!! I never liked Walley cause he was kind of a moron and had a weird head shape!!!! What were we talking about again??? oh right your fine advice to a man in need cause he was dumped!!!! that was kind of you!!!!! You can call me sister by the way!!!!! i will call you Indy and don't worry cause it won't remind me of some stupid pointless car race or anything!!!!! Round and round, round and round..... why the hell do people watch that crap?????

Are you okay Rocky????? Don't worry cause indy will keep right on giving you good advice and I'm sure your train will find another tunnel and maybe the next one won't say can't we just be friends!!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 11:14 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Here is what i gotta tell you man. This may seem cold and harsh but those words are the ones in the English language that LEAST mean what they seem to.

The meaning ... i will never bang you, but i am doing a favor in telling you this, which is go out and find some other tail.

Now she has no desire really to be friends but maybe she wouldn't mind it if you were. The point being to bark up another tree if you want the milk for free.

Finally, you could just propose to this one, then she will bang you again.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:00 AM
Les Bois

Lets be friends means,

"hey, you will still fix my car, and help me on emergency home repairs, won't you"? But yeah, I will never bang you. Is that ok?
Old 06-30-2006, 02:34 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
That's a killer. It's kind of on a par with the "it's not you ,it's me." line. Of course the "we need to be friends..." line leaves it open for some responses.

1) I've got enough friends; I need a lover, one who I can't keep my hands off of and who can't keep their hands off me.

2) There's no such thing as two people of opposite sexes being "friends"; there's always the lust that hides right under the surface and wants to get out.

3) If I wanted another friend I'd go to an AA meeting. I want someone who looks great in a bikini; wears high-heels to make her legs look even sexier; and wants to rock my world.
Dude u are right. I know the lust is still there.
Thanx my brother.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:35 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Here is what i gotta tell you man. This may seem cold and harsh but those words are the ones in the English language that LEAST mean what they seem to.

The meaning ... i will never bang you, but i am doing a favor in telling you this, which is go out and find some other tail.

Now she has no desire really to be friends but maybe she wouldn't mind it if you were. The point being to bark up another tree if you want the milk for free.

Do u mean propose and then dump her?
Old 06-30-2006, 02:36 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestofWonders
Lets be friends means,

"hey, you will still fix my car, and help me on emergency home repairs, won't you"? But yeah, I will never bang you. Is that ok?
I hoped it means let's still do it but not as often.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:11 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Do u mean propose and then dump her?
Do whatever you want. Get some in and leave if you get bored. Or maybe it will be so good you'll make it to the wedding night... and THEN leave out the window.

Up to you.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:21 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:

I could not agree with my brother whom I was seperated at birth with more. Basically she is saying there is nothing for the taking. You cant buy the cow in the relationship and almost more importantly YOU CANT HAVE THE MILK FOR FREE. She doesnt want to date and be committed and she doesnt want to get hopped up, make a few bad decisions and play ball. Time to look for some new ass, man.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
I am almost offended, since my name is Suffolk Shippers, but since you are the fine Miss Storm Cat, no hard feelings. It is is Boston by the way
Old 06-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Shippers
I am almost offended, since my name is Suffolk Shippers, but since you are the fine Miss Storm Cat, no hard feelings. It is is Boston by the way
My Dear and Kind Mr. S. Shippers, Esquire,

Will you please accept my sincere apologies for my horrible and offensive comments? You will????? Hooray!!!!! Gee thanks!!!!!

Since you are so nice and sweet and kind i think i need to do something special for you!!!!! Ummm, okay this will be in the tune of the Beatles song which John probably wrote but gave Paul partial credit for because he was a saint unlike Paul. So sing this in the tune of Eight Days A Week!!!!!

I got Suffolk Downs, babe
but I didn't know what state
It was in till you came
and now i think it's great...
Ohhh

Shat Tin, Ascot
Sha Tin, Ascot
but i got Suffolk Downs babe
it's pretty hot!

Thought I'd get Del Mar
or maybe Santa Anita
feel bad for what i wrote now,
too many Margaritas. Ohhh....

Sha Tin, Ascot
Sha Tin, Ascot
but i got Suffolk Downs babe,
it's pretty hot

Suuuuuuufolk guy,
you're really, really sweet!
Suuuuuuufolk guy
if this were the 70's I'd say you're neat!

Should I call you Suffolk
or maybe Mr. Shippers?
Which color skittles do you like
and hey do you like strippers?

Ohhhh

Sha Tin, Ascot
Sha Tin, Ascot
but I got got Suffolk Downs babe,
it's pretty hot!

with love and kisses,
my miss storm cat (meow)
Old 06-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
My Dear and Kind Mr. S. Shippers, Esquire,

Will you please accept my sincere apologies for my horrible and offensive comments? You will????? Hooray!!!!! Gee thanks!!!!!

Since you are so nice and sweet and kind i think i need to do something special for you!!!!! Ummm, okay this will be in the tune of the Beatles song which John probably wrote but gave Paul partial credit for because he was a saint unlike Paul. So sing this in the tune of Eight Days A Week!!!!!

I got Suffolk Downs, babe
but I didn't know what state
It was in till you came
and now i think it's great...
Ohhh

Shat Tin, Ascot
Sha Tin, Ascot
but i got Suffolk Downs babe
it's pretty hot!

Thought I'd get Del Mar
or maybe Santa Anita
feel bad for what i wrote now,
too many Margaritas. Ohhh....

Sha Tin, Ascot
Sha Tin, Ascot
but i got Suffolk Downs babe,
it's pretty hot

Suuuuuuufolk guy,
you're really, really sweet!
Suuuuuuufolk guy
if this were the 70's I'd say you're neat!

Should I call you Suffolk
or maybe Mr. Shippers?
Which color skittles do you like
and hey do you like strippers?

Ohhhh

Sha Tin, Ascot
Sha Tin, Ascot
but I got got Suffolk Downs babe,
it's pretty hot!

with love and kisses,
my miss storm cat (meow)
nothing finer than miss storm cat serenading you )

I like purple skittles and strippers, do you have some of either
Old 06-30-2006, 09:47 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Shippers
I could not agree with my brother whom I was seperated at birth with more. Basically she is saying there is nothing for the taking. You cant buy the cow in the relationship and almost more importantly YOU CANT HAVE THE MILK FOR FREE. She doesnt want to date and be committed and she doesnt want to get hopped up, make a few bad decisions and play ball. Time to look for some new ass, man.
Dude you are so onto it, i am convinced we are twins.

Dontcha just love the ones who WILL step up to the plate and swing one? i mean some girls need a drink or two but stay away from the ones who bunt and search out the Ortiz among the bunch, that is where you make your play. Go in with a real sly fast ball, or whatever just loft a softie over the plate (in the form of some crappy lines, really doesn't matter)... that type of girl is ready to party and believe me if you can identify the type she will swingforthefences, she is miss right now. Trust me i know
Old 07-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Dude you are so onto it, i am convinced we are twins.

Dontcha just love the ones who WILL step up to the plate and swing one? i mean some girls need a drink or two but stay away from the ones who bunt and search out the Ortiz among the bunch, that is where you make your play. Go in with a real sly fast ball, or whatever just loft a softie over the plate (in the form of some crappy lines, really doesn't matter)... that type of girl is ready to party and believe me if you can identify the type she will swingforthefences, she is miss right now. Trust me i know
you have to give credit to those ones who will step up and play. Alot of the times they are not the ones you would think. Let's say you're out and about and you see a group of chicks and your ready to mingle. You take a look at the clear cut number one and say "wow I want that chick". But chances could be it would take alot of work to get her to the promised land. Why not take a stab at girl 2 or 2a who maybe is not AS PERFECT as the number one, but isnt a wash either. Its all about value friends, just in like in horse racing. Like hitting a $500 pick 4 by only investing $36. Risk vs. reward.
Aiming high for the number 1 chick and missing hurts, but when you do a little homework and see that the second and third choices might present more to you, you take your shot.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Yeh...how did I get Les Bois. It sounds like some hot spot on Fire Island.
Actually, it sounds like the VIP room at the Neverland Ranch.