Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Default Forum Demographics

I went to the Members list and was surprised to see how few regular posters there have been ... only about 30 with 100 or more ... and I'm already in about 45th place ... even though I've barely had time recently to visit here.

This means that most members probably know very little about each other ... so a personal demographic thread is probably appropriate.

I find things like age, income, height, weight, race, religion to be both boring and unreliable ... since nearly everyone lies about them.

But there's one demographic which most people are usually truthful about ... Width ... so let's start with that one ...

I'm just over 20" wide (five hands) across the shoulders. How wide are you?

Last edited by Bold Brooklynite : 06-22-2006 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bold Brooklynite
I went to the Members list and was surprised to see how few regular posters there have been ... only about 30 with 100 or more ... and I'm already in about 45th place ... even though I've barely had time recently to visit here.

This means that most members probably know very little about each other ... so a personal demographic thread is probably appropriate.

I find things like age, income, height, weight, race, religion to be both boring and unreliable ... since nearly everyone lies about them.

But there's one demographic which most people are usually truthful about ... Width ... so let's start with that one ...

I'm just over 20" wide across the shoulders. How wide are you?
I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been asked that before...don't have a clue. I'm 6"3' and lost significant weight recently so I'm around 185. Kinda white, between Wiccan and Christian (can't decide) with not nearly enough income to ever brag about it!
Old 06-22-2006, 04:07 PM
The Curragh

6FT2, catholic, 245lbs, filipino, broad shoulders (best feature on my body)
Old 06-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Blue Eyes

Wow, I am extremely surprised that BB would even start a topic like this one. He must be bored.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:52 PM
top predator.

30, 5'5", 127, lapsed catholic. Blond (REAL)/blue. Broke (house poor). Single w/dog (Corgi) and horse (TB). 16.5" wide.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Monmouth Park

25, 6'2" light brown hair, blue eyes, 272lbs

Catholic, college grad, full time employment as a software analyst
Old 06-23-2006, 06:11 AM
Betonit

Quote:

I'm just over 20" wide (five hands) across the shoulders. How wide are you?
Oh contraire! They know alot about each other...they are mainly swallowers from the "Spitting Owl"....I mean drinkers from the Spinning Owl...and know each other intimately.

Lets see...

Ass to Dix....Most likely fuey

My miss storm cat....DEFINATELY Sunday...shes very transparent

Happy T is ....Affectionately

Suffolk Shippers...I believe...is.... Eck!

Flowing Tail....not sure but I think is the Stiggman...I mean, think about it...rstiggy/tail...gotta be!

Rockhardtenfan...this is a tuffy...is either Repent, Censorship, or that ever bubbly (glug,glug) Gallant Bloom....not that it matters which one of the three it actually is as they all three have the same type of personality!...actually I believe its Buzzed....but who cares!

I could go on....but honestly...it bores me...and so do many of the trolls on this and the other board.

Betonit!....Out!!! AKA Agent Q....as if you didn't know...and IF you didn't know....man you are stooopid!

Bite me!

Last edited by Betonit : 06-23-2006 at 06:21 AM.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:40 AM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonit
Oh contraire! They know alot about each other...they are mainly swallowers from the "Spitting Owl"....I mean drinkers from the Spinning Owl...and know each other intimately.

Lets see...

Flowing Tail....not sure but I think is the Stiggman...I mean, think about it...rstiggy/tail...gotta be!

Rockhardtenfan...this is a tuffy...is either Repent, Censorship, or that ever bubbly (glug,glug) Gallant Bloom....not that it matters which one of the three it actually is as they all three have the same type of personality!...actually I believe its Buzzed....but who cares!

I could go on....but honestly...it bores me...and so do many of the trolls on this and the other board.

Betonit!....Out!!! AKA Agent Q....as if you didn't know...and IF you didn't know....man you are stooopid!

Bite me!
Have no fear ... (as if it were even possible for you to be afraid) ... they've all been spotted and tagged ... and are being closely watched.

Eck and Stig are the bomb ... but the others won't be here too long if they try to pull the same shoddy acts.

By the way ... you didn't tell everyone how wide you are.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Keeneland

I'm about 16 inches wide, 5'6", 130 lbs with light brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm a Christian and I have one child, an 85 lb black labrador and a fancy mouse as a pet. I used to own horses, but am too broke to own one now.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Have no fear ... (as if it were even possible for you to be afraid) ... they've all been spotted and tagged ... and are being closely watched.

Eck and Stig are the bomb ... but the others won't be here too long if they try to pull the same shoddy acts.

By the way ... you didn't tell everyone how wide you are.
I'm not sure about all the nicknames, but Flowing Tail and I do rule

And I'm not a troll, I was never on the espn board everyone talks about, I just joined the Yahoo Derby Trail in January when I started hearing Byk on Sirius.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Betonit

Yes you two do my man....yes you do.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Saratoga

Quote:

!
Well gee, considering a signed a post to Bold "sunday" and have the same Iffraaj tagline.....
Old 06-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Yes you two do my man....yes you do.
Aww ... c'mon Q ... Sunday is dying to know how wide you are.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:00 AM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:

Lets see...

Bite me!
Is Foggy Fan KG?
Old 06-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Arlington Park

6'2", 240lbs., 22" across my shoulders, white, catholic AND the Bad Guy at the light dept. if you don't pay your electirc bill, OUT go your lights!
Old 06-24-2006, 12:49 PM
rockhardtenfan

I think Flowing Tail is Crusty, Happy T is Xtra, Lastkid is Soto, Foggy is KG, Horseofcourse is Damascus. The one we all knew was Betonit because how many people actually like Boob Seeger? It's a hick thing.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Bold Brooklynite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
I think Flowing Tail is Crusty, Happy T is Xtra, Lastkid is Soto, Foggy is KG, Horseofcourse is Damascus. The one we all knew was Betonit because how many people actually like Boob Seeger? It's a hick thing.
My question is ... why are they all using "assumed" names ...

... are they too gutless/embarrassed/two-faced/hysterical to use the same name from forum-to-forum? Or is it all of the above?

And don't they have a bitter-harpie/p-whipped-girly-boy/vibrator-mania/pretty-horsie/leftist-paranoia forum of their own?

I'm not suggesting ... not at all ... just asking.

And why haven't any of them stuck to the topic ... and told us how wide they are?

Last edited by Bold Brooklynite : 06-24-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:20 PM
ladbroke drc

Talking me

5 foot 4 inches tall

black

huge penis(at least 2 feet long)

love white women

380 pounds
like fried chicken
watermelon
hog maws

did i say i have a huge penis?
Old 06-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost
I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been asked that before...don't have a clue. I'm 6"3' and lost significant weight recently so I'm around 185. Kinda white, between Wiccan and Christian (can't decide) with not nearly enough income to ever brag about it!
Somer, congrats on the weight loss! That's a really, really hard thing to do in this country. Do you feel a physical difference in your day-to-day life? Joints less achy or whatever?
Old 06-27-2006, 12:23 AM
foggyfan

I'm about 15 or 16 inches wide. And I felt really silly measuring myself!!!!!!!!!!!