Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Dee Tee Stables

why was i surprised when i was at the wellness center today, and saw that espn had a draft countdown clock?

dc needs more than rg3. like a new owner, a coach, a new off. coordinator to start.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse View Post
Who cares?? They stink, they need a ton of players. Richardson won't do much for them. I feel bad for him. running backs can be picked up off the street....Arian Foster for example.
Tom Heckert, thats who.

Pipe down, dont you still have 4 picks left in the first 3 rounds?!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Santa Anita

The kid looks depressed beyond comprehension getting the hugs and kisses. Hilarious. Go Browns!!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
Tom Heckert, thats who.

Pipe down, dont you still have 4 picks left in the first 3 rounds?!
this is not a running back league anymore. It's qb's and receivers. He's a very fine player, Richardon, but it's not a good pick at all.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Cant wait to see him against an ACTUAL defense. You can haaaaaaaa daaaaaaat.
Can't wait to see him torch some "Actual Defenses"! This team has needed a franchise QB for damn years, i applaud them for going up and damn getting one! Even RAY CHARLES could see this, anyone who cannot see that doesn't know crap in my opinion! I welcome RG3 in my opinion he's going to be sensational!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
why was i surprised when i was at the wellness center today, and saw that espn had a draft countdown clock?

dc needs more than rg3. like a new owner, a coach, a new off. coordinator to start.
You act like they have not made other moves, they have gone out and signed WR'S, hell they even signed a kicker! They are making improvements to this team piece by piece, and i love the direction this team is headed in! I'm on board, anyone who isn't can find another franchise to follow or accept that the owner isn't going anywhere and the coach and GM are turning us into a contender!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclem0822 View Post
Can't wait to see him torch some "Actual Defenses"! This team has needed a franchise QB for damn years, i applaud them for going up and damn getting one! Even RAY CHARLES could see this, anyone who cannot see that doesn't know crap in my opinion! I welcome RG3 in my opinion he's going to be sensational!
Enjoy him. The next good defense he'll face will also serve as his first. This isnt the creampuff Big 12.

Like you alluded to earlier though, you needed SOMEONE to take you guys from the perennial basement dwelling.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Del Mar

Default Wow!

Great move for the Cowboys getting up to number 6 for Claiborne!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:42 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Enjoy him. The next good defense he'll face will also serve as his first. This isnt the creampuff Big 12.

Like you alluded to earlier though, you needed SOMEONE to take you guys from the perennial basement dwelling.
It's a postive move for that reason. There's not a damn guy in this draft including Luck who's not got things to learn. Lord knows the NFL is a whole new world for these guys! This kid is smart, he's coachable, and he's got mad skills and all the potential to be very special.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:45 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

my nigga trent went in round tree..
Old 04-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
You act like they have not made other moves, they have gone out and signed WR'S, hell they even signed a kicker! They are making improvements to this team piece by piece, and i love the direction this team is headed in! I'm on board, anyone who isn't can find another franchise to follow or accept that the owner isn't going anywhere and the coach and GM are turning us into a contender!
i have only pulled for the skins since i was a little kid and couldn't even spell football.
i am not happy with how things have gone since snyder bought the team, for obvious reasons. he's taken a proud franchise and essentially ruined it. i can't imagine rooting for anyone else, i'm a very loyal person. but he deserves my scorn, and i won't apologize for it. i expect nothing at this point because i've kept my hopes up far too long, and only have been disappointed.
so now i can only be pleasantly surprised. i'm not a negative person, but i've given him benefit of the doubt far too long. i love that team, but i don't love what's happened to them.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:35 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
i have only pulled for the skins since i was a little kid and couldn't even spell football.
i am not happy with how things have gone since snyder bought the team, for obvious reasons. he's taken a proud franchise and essentially ruined it. i can't imagine rooting for anyone else, i'm a very loyal person. but he deserves my scorn, and i won't apologize for it. i expect nothing at this point because i've kept my hopes up far too long, and only have been disappointed.
so now i can only be pleasantly surprised. i'm not a negative person, but i've given him benefit of the doubt far too long. i love that team, but i don't love what's happened to them.
That's all well and good. I get that, i am not happy with all Danny boy has done either. But what i see happening is Danny taking a step or 2 back, and Bruce and Shanny taking steps to turn this team into a contender period. As a longtime Skins fan as well i choose to be excited about the prospects for a bright future.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead View Post
my nigga trent went in round tree..
2 Tider's in the top 10!
what were the seachickens thinkin take that criminal DE from wvu over courtney upshaw?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Del Mar

Default The RAMS......

May have many picks to work with, but they have missed on 2 WR's that would have helped that team. Who the hell is going to be playing WR for the Rams? I think it is very strange that they have not gotten a WR yet. Of course Bradford took a beating last year as well, they need an O line as well.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddthetide View Post
2 Tider's in the top 10!
what were the seachickens thinkin take that criminal DE from wvu over courtney upshaw?
It's a stretch, Pete must think he can dominate time will tell. He could be a bust if his head is up his ass, criminal element wise lol!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
It's a stretch, Pete must think he can dominate time will tell. He could be a bust if his head is up his ass, criminal element wise lol!
a BIG stretch! a pass rushing specialest in the 1st round.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
a BIG stretch! a pass rushing specialest in the 1st round.
I hear ya. They need another WR, i was think Floyd may be falling to them but AZ put an end to that.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:19 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:
2 Tider's in the top 10!
anouther personal friend did well last year doug baldwin..on the seahawks..
Old 04-26-2012, 09:37 PM
arizonadave

Yep the Cards got the player they and Fitz wanted.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Havre de Grace

Default just a bill

Pats get 2 studs on defense. just what the doctor ordered !