Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
There are definitely other views regarding who this list would do well to reflect upon how they act. You might spread your advice around.
Honestly, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about in regards to a list. I'm just trying to tell you that you act like an assh.ole and that is the general consensus.

It has nothing to do with speaking a certain way that us dumbasses don't get and only the medical board people get. That's an assh.ole statement. People think you are an assh.ole because you in fact act like an assh.ole. Even people who agree with what you say think you act like an assh.ole.

Just own it already and stop pretending you are some misunderstood genius. You're not. You're an assh.ole. Embrace it. It's liberating when you finally do.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:42 PM
Belmont Park

That might just be the greatest post ever written.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:08 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32 View Post
I'm considered very polite on the lesbian bondage message boards I post on.
Do they have a Beulah Racing thread too?
Old 01-31-2012, 08:16 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Honestly, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about in regards to a list. I'm just trying to tell you that you act like an assh.ole and that is the general consensus.
Well, that's funny, because the general consensus I hear from those that don't care to post because of the amount of name calling and angry aggression, especially on politics, is that that there are a few people here that act like assh.oles.

Quote:
It has nothing to do with speaking a certain way that us dumbasses don't get and only the medical board people get. That's an assh.ole statement.
Misstating what I say, out of deliberation or stupidity, is an assh.hole comment. Me telling someone I do not feel a certain way about them, and them telling me I'm lying about that, is a real big assho.le comment. Plenty of assh.oles to go around in politics.

Funny thing about the few people here who curse, get angry, attack other posters for whatever little pique they feel - their behaviour only reflects on themselves. And boy, it pisses them off when they go after other posters, but they are simply laughed at in return.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts

Last edited by Riot : 01-31-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Keeneland

Your need to respond is in chapter 2 of the assh.ole playbook. I co-wrote the chapter. It's called "Why assh.oles need to have the last word."
Old 01-31-2012, 08:30 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
That might just be the greatest post ever written.
Better than calling someone names, then denying they just did that, huh? Assho.le quotient, it's high around here.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 01-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Your need to respond is in chapter 2 of the assh.ole playbook. I co-wrote the chapter. It's called "Why assh.oles need to have the last word."
That's your standard ploy in every thread where you deign to beam yourself down from on high and put another poster in their place. Tiresome, transparent, predictable.

Funny thing about assho.les, everyone has one.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Keeneland

Nice edits. I didn't misstate what you said. I cut through the bullsh.it to what you were actually saying.

The funny thing is that you deny you are an assh.ole. Takes an amazing lack of self awareness to not realize how you come across.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:49 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Better than calling someone names, then denying they just did that, huh? Assho.le quotient, it's high around here.
Color me guilty... You're an assho.le
Old 01-31-2012, 08:57 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Nice edits. I didn't misstate what you said. I cut through the bullsh.it to what you were actually saying.
LOL - naw. You jumped to the assumption you wanted, when I was trying to say simply that yes, I know some find my posting style difficult here, it's not the casual conversational and popular, "Obama sucks, man!"

Quote:
The funny thing is that you deny you are an assh.ole. Takes an amazing lack of self awareness to not realize how you come across.
Takes amazing lack of self awareness to think that your opinion, you being nothing but an unknown stranger on an internet board, can possibly intimidate, insult or be hurtful to someone else at your whim.

Sorry - your opinion is just not that powerful, Oz. No matter how many times you call someone else an assho.le.

As I've already said. There are many more people on this board that lurk than post. Especially in Politics, where there are only a few of us willing to put up with the Obama-liberal-cursing-attack-hate-fest some of you guys can't let go of.

Some of us laugh at the bullies here, and enjoy the jousting, and others most certainly do not and have left or are left lurking only. But that doesn't mean everyone else thinks as you guys do.

So you play to your audience of each other when you post, as you are doing right now, but there are far more people reading than just the few that love to pile on a cause and post. And they sure don't all think you hang the moon.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:59 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
See, someone has to respect your opinion, for your silly name-calling to matter to them. But I'm sure your buds think you are tough
Old 01-31-2012, 09:22 PM
Keeneland

I'm a liberal who voted for Obama and plan to do it again, so you can't lump me in with whoever you are trying to.

I'm also not trying to intimidate anyone. Not sure why you feel the need to make ridiculous statements like that. Well, actually I do. But, I digress.

I'm getting Grits-like here and it wasn't my intention. I was trying to give you an honest assessment as someone who thinks like you politically, so you could see it isn't an Obama haters vs Obama supporters thing. It's a you act like an assh.ole thing.

It was my opinion of the way I see things here. Maybe it's wrong, isn't the first time and certainly won't be the last. But it can't ALWAYS be everyone else.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:35 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I'm a liberal who voted for Obama and plan to do it again, so you can't lump me in with whoever you are trying to.

I'm also not trying to intimidate anyone. Not sure why you feel the need to make ridiculous statements like that. Well, actually I do. But, I digress.

I'm getting Grits-like here and it wasn't my intention. I was trying to give you an honest assessment as someone who thinks like you politically, so you could see it isn't an Obama haters vs Obama supporters thing. It's a you act like an assh.ole thing.

It was my opinion of the way I see things here. Maybe it's wrong, isn't the first time and certainly won't be the last. But it can't ALWAYS be everyone else.
Assumption.
Assumption.
You're an assho.le.
Assumption.

See? This is why most people don't bother to let faceless strangers on the internet tell them what they are all about.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Belmont Park

take your meds
Old 01-31-2012, 09:44 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

in many ways i also fit politically with you and others. but that all tends to get forgotten when i'm on the wrong side regarding riot. so i just gave up all discussion in that regard. how can one be smart one moment and then a dumbass the next? makes no sense.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Woodbine

It will be interesting to see if there is actually 1 Million signatures in the recall petitions against Walker. My guess is there is not 1 million signatures, just another false claim by the dems and the media. Why would the media report this with out actually verifying the fact? I guess that would actually be responsible journalism
Old 02-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Saratoga

Quote:

It has nothing to do with speaking a certain way that us dumbasses don't get and only the medical board people get. That's an assh.ole statement. People think you are an assh.ole because you in fact act like an assh.ole. Even people who agree with what you say think you act like an assh.ole.

Just own it already and stop pretending you are some misunderstood genius. You're not. You're an assh.ole. Embrace it. It's liberating when you finally do.

Quote:
Old 02-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiphan View Post
It will be interesting to see if there is actually 1 Million signatures in the recall petitions against Walker. My guess is there is not 1 million signatures, just another false claim by the dems and the media. Why would the media report this with out actually verifying the fact? I guess that would actually be responsible journalism
Hey Riot,

Check out this link.

http://www.truethevote.org/resources/recall
Old 02-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
Hey Sean..That is a tea party group though..just sayin
I agree, but the media here says 1 million signatures and makes a huge deal about it. It isn't 1 million signatures and a lot of there is some fraud. If there is 800k signatures report that. What this proves is the recall system is broken. I can claim that I am a 6 handicap in golf, but if I shoot 95 every time does it matter what I claim? I just wish there would be more responsible journalism on both sides.

Don't you think this makes a good case for requiring photo ID to vote?
Old 02-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiphan View Post
I agree, but the media here says 1 million signatures and makes a huge deal about it. It isn't 1 million signatures and a lot of there is some fraud.
Well, no Stop saying that when it can't be proven. It's an absurd and completely unproven contention. The only "fraud" that can be claimed is actual signatures disallowed by GAB.

If signatures are fraudulent, Walker simply has to submit which ones are fraud to have them removed. It's easy, it's quick. He's not. Why? The signatures are even available on the internet for everyone to see. He doesn't even have to do his own work. Why isn't he complaining? They are not fraudulent and he knows it.

And for him to claim they are, and have that disproven publicly, takes away the false complaint that "they are fraudulent signatures" that you are making right now. Walker wants people to mistakenly think those million signatures are false. He can't prove it, but to try and prove it would prove nothing but he's wrong. Better he continues to whine about imaginary problems, than be proven his whining is false.

Walker isn't contesting the signatures, because they are not fraud, and he knows it. He's up against the John Doe investigation, and the recall, at the same time. He's desperately trying to find options (some think he may resign, put his Lt. in charge, then tie up the recall election in court, trying to keep Republican control of Governorship and Senate), and force the recall to go forward quickly.

Walker tried to legally force the GAB to check signatures, and the court agreed. That's why they are being entered by GAB into a cross-referenced database, and checked, at huge expense.

Walker tried to allow outside people to "check signatures", and the courts told him to stick it.

Now Walker is whining there isn't enough time for him to check signatures. What nonsense. The people submitting the signatures already crosschecked them, and in half the time Walker claims he needs.

Outside groups sending postcards to the wrong person or wrong addresses, then claiming "fraud" when the postcard is returned to them, is laughable.