Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Coach Pants

Default Tyson

Great documentary.

Quote:
Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll **** you in the ass, you punk white boy. You ******. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your ******* alive you bitch. **** you you ho. Come say to my face and I **** you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white *****. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you till you love me ******.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Saratoga

Nice quote.

Just for the hell of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_oAv...eature=channel
Old 02-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Morris Park

i thought it was really good too... even though it was a bit one sided.

The FSN 'Beyond the Glory' 2 hour doc (2003?) on Tyson was also great and shows a bit more even-handedness. Including an interview w/ d'amato's then assistant Teddy Atlas, who describes the time he put a gun to Tyson's head at 15 for trying to force himself on Atlas' 13 yr old niece. He was subsequently fired by Cus i think.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:21 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingtothewhip
i thought it was really good too... even though it was a bit one sided.

The FSN 'Beyond the Glory' 2 hour doc (2003?) on Tyson was also great and shows a bit more even-handedness. Including an interview w/ d'amato's then assistant Teddy Atlas, who describes the time he put a gun to Tyson's head at 15 for trying to force himself on Atlas' 13 yr old niece. He was subsequently fired by Cus i think.

On most planets this is referred to as Rape, in some circles this would be seen as "Rape of a Minor" for which there is no eternal torture chamber painfully warm enough for offenses of this nature.

Cus D'Mato may have fired Atlas for pulling a Gilbert Arena's but hopefully "Pinhead" is waiting for Tyscon sharpening his skills waiting to "tear his soul apart"......

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3484156185/