Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Appreciation of political cartoons takes a certain sophistication of knowledge of the subject, the broadness of mind to appreciate satire, combined with an ability to laugh at oneself and others.

U doan hav it.

What she said...think dell will like this one.......that corpse trying to vote looks like the pain remover..

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 08-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Keeneland

Jon Huntsman, Sr. denies he's source of Bain leaks about Romney's taxes, per Greg Sargent, Washington Post

Quote:
Jon Huntsman Sr. urged Mitt Romney on Friday to release more tax returns and said he feels "very badly" that the presumptive Republican presidential nominee "won’t be fair with the American people."

Huntsman, a supporter of Romney's campaign, made the remarks to Greg Sargent at the Washington Post. He said, "I've supported Mitt all along. I wish him well. But I do think he should release his income taxes."

The comments form Huntsman come in the wake of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) saying a Bain investor, who he did not identify by name, told him that Romney "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years." After it was suggested that Huntsman could be Reid's source, Huntsman threw cold water on the speculation in speaking with the Post.

Huntsman stressed, "I have absolutely no knowledge of Bain or Mitt Romney’s tax returns."
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Jon Huntsman, Sr. denies he's source of Bain leaks about Romney's taxes, per Greg Sargent, Washington Post
The second source is the voice in Harry Reid's head.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
The second source is the voice in Harry Reid's head.
I understand Pee Wee Herman has also denied he was the 2nd source.