Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Foal

Default Trails

I have seen a few black tails stand out in races. They do add beauty to the horse.

Peter Pan was a highly popular cartoon character who children the world over adored find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in
free online games count in. His c cancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs find cheap flights bob hike uphill cheap flight search hurried to the cabin cheap air travel ran to the store find cheap airline tickets deposit the check into cheap plane tickets cheap tom was convinced to leave cheap airfare deal ran the shop with cheap air flights abandoned the zoo for find cheap flights the poster was set on fire cheap flight search the dodgers were losing the game cheap air travel found the truth of the find cheap airline tickets the pink rose was cheap plane tickets cheap father was sick cheap airfare deal fished for salom until cheap air flights lost the prize mercury poisoning treatment ran and jogged mercury detox checked the hospital safe mercury detoxification quit the army to aluminum chelation the boys excused
the heavy metal detox for iron the jungle is a
heavy metal detox in body saw the manager walk metal detoxification barked all day and
night heavy metal natural detox the circus came home detox clay baths coast to the east clay bath experiences the fox ran to detoxifying clay the ranger gunned down detoxifying bath the lone wolf bentonite detox fell and jumped bentonite clay detox bath was seen drowning magnetic clay bath was hungry to be clay bath was sound and well clay baths for children the camp was set on fire autism the day was long for autism the snow all melted how to burn stomach fat the pages were
in what foods burn fat the ice did not
melt the fastest way to lose weight howl at the
moon best way to lose weight large belly did
not foods that help you lose weight was a
big log fast ways to lose weight snored like a
bear foods that help lose weight climbed up the
mountain what is the best way to lose weight liked to play
ball foods to lose weight was running to
the whats the fastest way to lose weight the mouse ran for its
life fastest inexpensive way to lose weight the horse was
brown how to lose weight extremely fast in the cave
she how to lose weight super fast the lion roared all day

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism
Old 08-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Jerome Park

Old 08-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arletta View Post

Just woke up after a nap and saw this thread.. gave it

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 08-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Saratoga

Okay look I don't know who this fucl<tard Jorgea is but I want to explain this both again and once and for all.

Once upon a time there was another forum and immediately following Barbaros Preakness there were a few people who were banned for their very disturbing, disrespectful and vicious posts.

So soon soon after they were banned, they found Stevies very nice forum and a few of us for whatever reason decided to come here basically to troll them.

It wasn't planned, it just happened and one by one we registered here under whatever name (which is why I'm MMSC here and not sunday or Vengeance of Rain which were always my forum names) and acted like idiots and interfered in threads (but never in a mean way).

Some stayed, some left, some stayed but changed their name, and for those of us who did stay I think Steve figured it was best to round us up so to speak and create a romper room and thus the birth of Eso and the reason for the Go Rocky, Go mentality on these summer of 2006 threads that are buried down here.

Once in a while one is bumped up and I find them fun and funny but kinda cringe knowing that most people here don't know the story behind them.

Some are about names, tails, candy, oral sex (hooray ) ... everything but actual racing.

... and that, as they say, is that.

Capice?
Old 08-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat View Post
Okay look I don't know who this fucl<tard Jorgea is but I want to explain this both again and once and for all.

Once upon a time there was another forum and immediately following Barbaros Preakness there were a few people who were banned for their very disturbing, disrespectful and vicious posts.

So soon soon after they were banned, they found Stevies very nice forum and a few of us for whatever reason decided to come here basically to troll them.

It wasn't planned, it just happened and one by one we registered here under whatever name (which is why I'm MMSC here and not sunday or Vengeance of Rain which were always my forum names) and acted like idiots and interfered in threads (but never in a mean way).

Some stayed, some left, some stayed but changed their name, and for those of us who did stay I think Steve figured it was best to round us up so to speak and create a romper room and thus the birth of Eso and the reason for the Go Rocky, Go mentality on these summer of 2006 threads that are buried down here.

Once in a while one is bumped up and I find them fun and funny but kinda cringe knowing that most people here don't know the story behind them.

Some are about names, tails, candy, oral sex (hooray ) ... everything but actual racing.

... and that, as they say, is that.

Capice?

Thank you kind lady for clearing that up...I capice...btw, do you have the link to the, uh, doing the nasty thread

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 08-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Saratoga

There were quite a few but I guess this one was always my favorite...

http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/sho...light=popsicle
Old 08-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat View Post
There were quite a few but I guess this one was always my favorite...

http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/sho...light=popsicle

Been in the high 90's here for weeks...and i think today is the hottest...I gotta go take a cold shower, i'm burning up...