Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-18-2014, 10:31 AM
Keeneland

Default The Innocent Palestinians

When you hear this let us not/never forget!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E
Old 07-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellinger63 View Post

I remember that all too well - it was pulled from the networks within the day.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:21 AM
Havre de Grace

Thanks for the reminder.

Here is an interesting piece on Palestinians using 500 tons of cement from Israel, not to build houses etc, but tunnels into Israel to launch terrorist attacks

http://www.inquisitr.com/1361820/man...pdate-update2/

Blaise Pascal
Old 07-23-2014, 08:50 AM
Santa Anita

Default Netanyahu calls for immediate U.S.-Al Qaeda ceasefire

“As I’ve said many times, the United States has a right to defend itself against terrorist attacks from Al Qaeda. And as a result of its war in Afghanistan, and drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen, the United States has already done significant damage to Al Qaeda’s infrastructure. I’ve also said, however, that we have serious concerns about the rising number civilian deaths from drone strikes and the potential loss of American lives from terrorism. And that is why it now has to be our focus and the focus of the international community to bring about a cease-fire that ends the fighting and that can stop the deaths of innocent civilians.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/v...eda-ceasefire/
Old 07-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellinger63 View Post

Your video was shocking and appalling. I don't remember seeing it back then.

Since I'm Italian American I hope you won't hold this against me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqfUggogXSQ

It's a ridiculous thing to say, isn't it?

Regarding the current situation? I support Israel but it pains me to see the rising number of dead and injured on both sides.

Not all Palestinians are terrorists.

Not all Palestinians support Hamas.

There are innocents on both sides.

Please remember these are just people we're talking about... mothers and fathers, sons and daughters... and that, in making gross generalizations, stereotypes are perpetuated and the hatred that is generated grows and spreads like the cancer that it is.

Again I am not meaning to come off as PC... just reminding you that each body we see in the background or as part of a larger number of the days dead... that these were human beings that had nothing to do with that disturbing video that so grossly parallels and mocks the worst day in our history.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:55 AM
Havre de Grace

Default Rockets found at UN gaza schools

— The U.N. secretary-general on Wednesday said he was "alarmed" to hear that rockets were placed in a U.N.-run school in Gaza and now "have gone missin

Gee UN doesnot think Hamas is a terrorist organization

http://news.yahoo.com/rockets-found-...010208751.html

Blaise Pascal
Old 07-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat View Post
Your video was shocking and appalling. I don't remember seeing it back then.

Since I'm Italian American I hope you won't hold this against me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqfUggogXSQ

It's a ridiculous thing to say, isn't it?

Regarding the current situation? I support Israel but it pains me to see the rising number of dead and injured on both sides.

Not all Palestinians are terrorists.

Not all Palestinians support Hamas.

There are innocents on both sides.

Please remember these are just people we're talking about... mothers and fathers, sons and daughters... and that, in making gross generalizations, stereotypes are perpetuated and the hatred that is generated grows and spreads like the cancer that it is.

Again I am not meaning to come off as PC... just reminding you that each body we see in the background or as part of a larger number of the days dead... that these were human beings that had nothing to do with that disturbing video that so grossly parallels and mocks the worst day in our history.

What she said, and not all Muslims are terrorists..

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 07-25-2014, 08:29 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
What she said, and not all Muslims are terrorists..
everyone knows that.

the peaceful majority isn't necessarily going to make the world a safer place tho.
just ask ww2 people about nazi germany. most germans weren't nazis and were peaceful. same as russia, china, japan...
Old 07-25-2014, 09:14 AM
Havre de Grace

My history is a little warped, but The Jews have kicked their asses so many times, why not once more for old times sake. They know how to fight, and they're not afraid of anything. The other guys are only tough when mistreating women. One slap and they go running for the hills.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:57 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
everyone knows that.

the peaceful majority isn't necessarily going to make the world a safer place tho.
just ask ww2 people about nazi germany. most germans weren't nazis and were peaceful. same as russia, china, japan...
I beg to differ on that point...average Joe and Jane think otherwise when they hear Muslim, especially if they are Fox viewers..and i get anti Muslim emails daily from my far right friends relating horror stories..one from yesterday about 11 Muslims on an airplane, longest email i ever received..Here's the last para:

" If this wasn't a terrorism dry run, I don't know what is. The terrorists wanted to see how TSA would handle it, how the crew would handle it, and how the passengers would handle it. I'm telling this to you because I want you to know. The threat IS real. I saw it with my own eyes."

And the last note..
" PEOPLE THAT DELETE THIS TYPE OF EMAIL, REFUSE TO PASS IT ON, OR SIMPLY DON'T CARE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THAT PEOPLE THAT DO CARE CAN'T MAKE ANY HEADWAY... THE THREATS ARE REAL. "

I deleted it

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 07-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
I beg to differ on that point...average Joe and Jane think otherwise when they hear Muslim, especially if they are Fox viewers..and i get anti Muslim emails daily from my far right friends relating horror stories..one from yesterday about 11 Muslims on an airplane, longest email i ever received..Here's the last para:

" If this wasn't a terrorism dry run, I don't know what is. The terrorists wanted to see how TSA would handle it, how the crew would handle it, and how the passengers would handle it. I'm telling this to you because I want you to know. The threat IS real. I saw it with my own eyes."

And the last note..
" PEOPLE THAT DELETE THIS TYPE OF EMAIL, REFUSE TO PASS IT ON, OR SIMPLY DON'T CARE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THAT PEOPLE THAT DO CARE CAN'T MAKE ANY HEADWAY... THE THREATS ARE REAL. "

I deleted it
far right nuts aren't the average joe, so there's hope!
Old 08-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
The 'innocent' people of Palestine, the same 'innocent' people who celebrated 9-11 overwhelmingly voted for Hamas. They are now reaping what they sowed. The Germans did not have the opportunity vote, big difference.

Our President supported the election of Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood despite their lie of not entering politics yet when Morsi embraced Hamas our President was either out golfing or simply too busy fundraising to comment. Egypt fortunately saw the danger Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood represented when he hugged Hamas and took care of business.

It has always been our country's policy not to negotiate with terrorist organizations. Either that policy has changed or our President, Kerry & Co. does not consider Hamas a terrorist organization.