Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by engbloomj
I know I am late in responding to this posting. But, I was wondering if this partnership is still available. Is there a minimum number of shares? Will there be meeting to discuss the details and explain how a partnership works? Has there been any progress in establishing this partnership?

Thanks John
John,

We've made a little progress.. We have 40 people in the group and bought a horse Monday... Skip to the "Sumwonlovesyou" thread and you can see how it came about... And there's still room to get involved... Email me and I'll send you back a prospectus via Email: tpkasept@yahoo.com
Old 02-16-2007, 05:03 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
John,

We've made a little progress.. We have 40 people in the group and bought a horse Monday... Skip to the "Sumwonlovesyou" thread and you can see how it came about... And there's still room to get involved... Email me and I'll send you back a prospectus via Email: tpkasept@yahoo.com
Check in the mail tomorrow since I have a prospectus.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterB
LOL
I don't look for 5.5's. If they show up, I look. Point is, linda has a allot of partnerships, and allot of losers too.
They all do

Good luck

some partnerships do have success as well. mike campbell(jockeys jesses and joels dad) has get in the picture stable here and theyve done quite well with their horses
Old 02-20-2007, 09:51 AM
scrimshaw

Did Sumwon make it to Louisiana for Fat Tuesday???
Old 02-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Radcliff

Default D T Partnership

I'm in one now & we won our 3rd start @ the big A & oh how fuuunnnn.I'm down just let me know when to sign up & giddy up
Old 02-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman5581
Did Sumwon make it to Louisiana for Fat Tuesday???
Got in early actually on Monday.. Though tired from the long trip, she ate up and is doiing great...

Am going to post blog Chuck has set up which will keep everyone updated on her progress...