12/5

Race: 5 No: 1 PRIVATE BOUNTY
Race: 7 No: 9 THISLADYISADIAMOND
Race: 8 No: 3 OMNISCIENT

12/6

Race: 7 No: 3 HUMBLE SMARTY
Race: 8 No: 1 GLINDA THE GOOD
Race: 9 No: 7 KIPALONG CACHE

Still banging away but running out of time..

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 12-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Woodbine

Default Falling Like a rock

Its not exactly a speed bias, although it hasn't rained since I was still in the top ten. But watching these jocks going eight wide off the turn................
I'll stick to the best horse..........

Thurs

7th.........3
8th.........7
9th.........11

Fri

7th.......8......6-1
8th.......8......7-2
9th.......9.....30-1

Overall I found this track for the first time and I think its okay, which is a pretty good rating, in my book. I never would have ever given this track a second thought without this contest.

Other so called 2nd or third tier tracks, should look at this. But i would change the format 2 fourth place finishes, 2 horse shoes and your on your own.

The meets run 105 days of 109 and there are still 380 live players. Also make it KNOWN IN BIG CAPITAL F%$KING LETTERS, that each email or ipo address was allowed 3 entries. THAT WAS VERY UNFAIR. I had one entry others had three.

Perhaps thats a New Zealand rule.

BIGRUN that guy from your hometown, did you try to "friend" him for the lack of a better word..through the game Some one tried to friend me when i was doing real well but it seemed as no advantage for me , this guy just seemed to want access to my picks before the days races closed. But you can do that, whether you can leave a reason such as that???

Last edited by ironprospect : 12-06-2012 at 05:23 PM. Reason: onward and upward
Old 12-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironprospect View Post
Its not exactly a speed bias, although it hasn't rained since I was still in the top ten. But watching these jocks going eight wide off the turn................
I'll stick to the best horse..........

Thurs

7th.........3
8th.........7
9th.........11

Fri

7th.......8......6-1
8th.......8......7-2
9th.......9.....30-1

Overall I found this track for the first time and I think its okay, which is a pretty good rating, in my book. I never would have ever given this track a second thought without this contest.

Other so called 2nd or third tier tracks, should look at this. But i would change the format 2 fourth place finishes, 2 horse shoes and your on your own.

The meets run 105 days of 109 and there are still 380 live players. Also make it KNOWN IN BIG CAPITAL F%$KING LETTERS, that each email or ipo address was allowed 3 entries. THAT WAS VERY UNFAIR. I had one entry others had three.

Perhaps thats a New Zealand rule.

BIGRUN that guy from your hometown, did you try to "friend" him for the lack of a better word..through the game Some one tried to friend me when i was doing real well but it seemed as no advantage for me , this guy just seemed to want access to my picks before the days races closed. But you can do that, whether you can leave a reason such as that???
Yes, i did add him/her to my friends list when i got the reply from the admin.
But i never got a reply that i was added to his her list..no other way to communicate...
Hey, that is unfair, i didn't know about that, most contests only allow ONE entry...sucks...over the contest i lost my shoe once and have had about 2-3 4ths...Never had three winners in one nite...rank 267th. good luck

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 12-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Woodbine

That's a shame about making contact. more so if it small town stuff

as far as my suggestions for rule changes, i stand by them, but there should not be 400 alive entries after 100 dates

i am more stunned!!!!! and offended that you or i could have had 3 entries and needed to read the fine print to find it ... that is bullcrap! and never allowed in any other contest
Old 12-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Woodbine

Default one entry

one entry
Old 12-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Del Mar

12/7

Race: 7 No: 2 RIGHT SQUALL
Race: 8 No: 6 SKIP A SMILE
Race: 9 No: 3 PALADIN'S FURY

12/8

Race: 4 No: 5 CHEROKEE STORM
Race: 7 No: 7 QUEEN LILLY KAY
Race: 8 No: 5 OKIE RIDE

Old 12-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Del Mar

12/9

Race: 7 No: 2 IMAHIT
Race: 8 No: 4 SHENANDOAH LADY
Race: 10 No: 11 XTRA SPICY