Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Flemington

Default Hwd Race 11

Hall of Fame ride by Pedroza( Los Solano.)Had a very good chance to avoid all that crap.He needed to get off that rail(on the turn.)Was clear of the eventual winner(could of come out and got 1st run on him,)but let him come up and lock him in.Had every opportunity to avoid the trouble,and made the wrong move.Horse wins easily if he simply gets him out(and he had the chance...don't tell me he didn't,because I was screaming at him when he wouldn't take the opportunity.)

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 07-08-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Flemington

Hey Joey,why don't ya do something useful(instead moving messages around like a f'n old hen.)Tell me how to change the title of a thread.I changed it to race 11(only shows up if you open the thread,and the correction isn't showing up in the paddock title list.)
Old 07-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Oaklawn

Oracle was right when he said west coast riders don't do much thinking. Yesterday was a rough day at Hollywood. I die with P. Vals ride on Magnum. What the hell was he doing with more than a half mile to go? I have yet to see a horse run in the money when you ask him to open up with that much race left. That was one of Pat's worst ride and I will bet that he's off that horse next time out.