Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Contests > Call to the Post
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-06-2017, 12:58 PM
The Curragh

Default ROI Results 11/4 @ the Breeders Cup

As Howie Rose would say, "Put it in the books". Our 2017 season is over with the Breeders
Cup race won by Gun Runner. Amazingly low point totals for our contest but I have to say
the races were interesting and exciting to watch. Two players out of our ten knocked it out
of Del Mar Park and collected the points associated with the in the money ROI finale. NJ
Stinks was going for the ROI threepeat and while he cashed a nice bet and had the lead up
until race 10 on Saturday he could only take the place spot. NJS had a win bet on World
Approval in race 9 and collected $381 virtual dollars for his effort. Congrats to Plenilune for
winning the Breeders Cup ROI. She saved the best for last. Plen made four win wagers on
the Saturday card and hit three winners and had a close second with her fourth pick. Plen's
pick in race 10,, Good Magic, payed $25 to win and left the field in her rear view mirror. All
and all she collected almost a thousand bucks and won easily. Nice capping by our awesome
point scorer. Following are the unofficial results pending any objections. Thanks to the ten
players who showed up and who hung in there faithfully. As the saying goes, "there may be
life in the old girl yet". Personally I still enjoy playing but more on that later on a different
Bat Channel. Once again, CONGRATS PLENILUNE! YOU ROCK!

WIN... Plenilune... +$780.00... r9 $50 W #5 $7.40 X 25... $185.00
r10 $50 W #6 $25.00 X 25... $625.00
r12 $50 W #5 $6.80 X 25... $170.00

PLACE... NJ Stinks... +$181.10 ... R 9: $103 win #5 $7.40 X 51.50... 381.10

Indian Hemp... -$67.10... r 11 .50 TRI BOX $60 1,3,4,6,9,12... $130.90
Don Guido -$160.00
Joly B -$200.00
Ruffian -$200.00
Roamin -$200.00
RYonker -$200.00
Cruzan -$200.00
Real Quiet -$200.00
Old 11-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Del Mar

Wow, I wish I had made those real bets. But then they would have been jinxed in real life, lol.

NJ Stinks, please PM me with your address and I'll send the glass to you for your finish on the board! I already have one of my own
Old 11-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plenilune View Post
Wow, I wish I had made those real bets. But then they would have been jinxed in real life, lol.

NJ Stinks, please PM me with your address and I'll send the glass to you for your finish on the board! I already have one of my own
Jane: outstanding "figuring it all out" on a "go-figure" two days. Simple win bets on the right races . . . hmmmm me gotta think about this for next year. Excellent and good job to NJ also on an always challenging card. You're both way out of my league!!!

And to RQ I wait with baited breath for your year end ROI Wagers wrap up and crowing the ROI Wager Champion. No one could do it better!!!